No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, John? Might want to be more careful playing with your Wraith toys.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love John! I think his best line is "Oh crap".

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Awww, that almost looks like an Easter egg!
        OMFG, it does, doesn't it? That's hilarious!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor Gall. I feel bad for him!

Comment

Space fireflies that likes proitine bars (or w/e they are), and of course where there is one there are many more to follow, yet they are cool, like mini-drones that lives.
            sigpic

Comment

I have a theory on why Lizzeh is being so uber worried, but I'll wait til we're done to post it. Hee hee hee!

Comment

Mmm, PowerBar. Wonder what flavor it is. But the glowy bugs like it.

Comment

Where John's arm is shot... isn't that the exact same place he got shot in The Long Goodbye??

Time for cute little bugs who like power bars.

Comment

Aw crap, the bug brought friends.

Comment

John's taking a page out of Rodney's book and eating during a stressful situation.

And oh look. Glowy bugs luv Shep.

Comment

Where John's arm is shot... isn't that the exact same place he got shot in The Long Goodbye??

They probably reused the shirt in TLG. *smirk*

Comment

Oooh, I think it might have been. Mmm, scar tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            I have a theory on why Lizzeh is being so uber worried, but I'll wait til we're done to post it. Hee hee hee!
                            You naughty girl.

Comment

Hey, what do you know? Wraith's trying to hotwire the jumper. Stupid punk.

Comment

Ouch! Invisible force-feild, he looked funny when he fell though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X