Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mandogater, check your email.

Ugh, I gotta get some sleep. I so don't wanna go back to work tomorrow!!! But I'm taking my laptop with me, and I will write fic. I will make John and Elizabeth ____ __ ___ ___ _ _____ _____ .

I'll let y'all fill in the blanks.

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Hey everybody!

I wasn't feeling well earlier, so I took a nap and set my alarm for 4. Turned it off and slept til 6! Still not feeling all that great, but will go through posts later. Planning my darnedest to be here for "The Eye".

Later!
      Yikes! No worries, sounds like you needed the sleep more.

Oh my God!

Laughter is the best medicine. I just read through all the posts and I'm grinning from ear to ear trying not to bust up laughin and make my mom think I'm manic or something. Just what I needed!!!

The worst part: when y'all mentioned "John and the catwalk of sexyness" and asked if there was music playing? "I'm Too Sexy" is now playing on repeat in my head.
      LMAO! "I'm Too Sexy" should totally be John's theme song. Just sayin'.

Ugh, I gotta get some sleep. I so don't wanna go back to work tomorrow!!! But I'm taking my laptop with me, and I will write fic. I will make John and Elizabeth ____ __ ___ ___ _ _____ _____ .

I'll let y'all fill in the blanks.

Night!
      *snickers* Yeah. He's definitely got to get some sexy!times with Lizzeh!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It occurs to me that I never actually go to sleep when I say I am. To quote Valerie from "The Princess Bride", "LIAR!!!"

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yikes! No worries, sounds like you needed the sleep more.

LMAO! "I'm Too Sexy" should totally be John's theme song. Just sayin'.

*snickers* Yeah. He's definitely got to get some sexy!times with Lizzeh!
        *shakes head* Oh Lordy, where do I start?

Yep. Slept good. Got some new fic ideas for my story, which is now titled, "We'll Always Have M51-936".

No one has done a video for that on YouTube. Slightly disappointed, slightly inspired.

I will green whoever can correctly fill in the blanks. Because I can, that's why. Hint: it had something to do with the new story I'm writing.

Comment

Yep. Slept good. Got some new fic ideas for my story, which is now titled, "We'll Always Have M51-936".
          your fic idea made me think of the old classical movie Casablanca and that whole "we'll always have paris." also can't wait to read it. sorry i havent been around, been busy with school but starting on march 30 and untill april 8th i'm going to be on spring break. so i'll be back to torment you fine sparky folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            your fic idea made me think of the old classical movie Casablanca and that whole "we'll always have paris." also can't wait to read it. sorry i havent been around, been busy with school but starting on march 30 and untill april 8th i'm going to be on spring break. so i'll be back to torment you fine sparky folks.
            Yep, that's where I got the title from! I'm still finishing up the first chapter. I'm at 10 pages right now!!! WHOO!!! 2nd chapter has been started, but needs a lot more work before I post it. When the 3rd chapter is partly finished, I think I'll post it. But my fic bunnies got their mojo back, so I have a feeling it'll be sooner than later.

And yahoo for Spring Break!!! Mine finished last weekend. Wasn't long enough. Fortunately, I have the next 2 Fridays off. And school ends the first week of June. Par-tay.

Comment

It occurs to me that I never actually go to sleep when I say I am. To quote Valerie from "The Princess Bride", "LIAR!!!"

No one has done a video for that on YouTube. Slightly disappointed, slightly inspired.
              I know, right? One would think there would be at least twenty different variations on the theme floating around on the net by now.

I will green whoever can correctly fill in the blanks. Because I can, that's why. Hint: it had something to do with the new story I'm writing.
              Don't look at me, I'm just here to enjoy the floor show.

Yep, that's where I got the title from! I'm still finishing up the first chapter. I'm at 10 pages right now!!! WHOO!!! 2nd chapter has been started, but needs a lot more work before I post it. When the 3rd chapter is partly finished, I think I'll post it. But my fic bunnies got their mojo back, so I have a feeling it'll be sooner than later.

And yahoo for Spring Break!!! Mine finished last weekend. Wasn't long enough. Fortunately, I have the next 2 Fridays off. And school ends the first week of June. Par-tay.
              Whoo hoo! Break out the margaritas!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

well i'm glad you got your muse back, i think during my spring break i might start working on my first ever fan fic for you guys, it's time i stopped talking about it and i don't know...ACTUALLY did it.

yeah spring break is like that sometimes and i know it's going to go by fast too. i don't have any days off but my days are pretty short. can't wait for summer.

Comment

I know, right? One would think there would be at least twenty different variations on the theme floating around on the net by now.

Don't look at me, I'm just here to enjoy the floor show.

Whoo hoo! Break out the margaritas!
                  I like the John Sheppard videos for "Womanizer". Mostly because they make me laugh.

I could use a margarita right about now. On page 11, and I still have one more plot point to through in.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  well i'm glad you got your muse back, i think during my spring break i might start working on my first ever fan fic for you guys, it's time i stopped talking about it and i don't know...ACTUALLY did it.

yeah spring break is like that sometimes and i know it's going to go by fast too. i don't have any days off but my days are pretty short. can't wait for summer.
                  Hey, we're a patient people. The important thing is you enjoy your break and spend every waking moment here with us.

All right, me thinks it's now definitely time to get some sleep.

See y'all in the morning!!!

Comment

Hey, we're a patient people. The important thing is you enjoy your break and spend every waking moment here with us.

All right, me thinks it's now definitely time to get some sleep.

See y'all in the morning!!!
                    you do that SW and have a good one. as for how to spend my spring break? well we'll play it by ear.

Comment

*Checks e-mail* Thanks SW!! I'll thinker some more and get it back to you.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning Sparky nation. It's another bright shiny day in the land and Sparky still reigns supreme.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Goooooood morning!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          *Checks e-mail* Thanks SW!! I'll thinker some more and get it back to you.
                          Hope it helps!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Good morning Sparky nation. It's another bright shiny day in the land and Sparky still reigns supreme.
                          Yes-in-deed-ily-do!

Currently on page 13 of my "first chapter" ... hmm, me thinks I'm gonna have to break it down a little bit. Otherwise, it'll be five huge chapters. I'm actually really enjoying writing this. It's probably the closest thing to an actual episode that I'm written excepting the fics where John and Elizabeth are in a closet.

It is going to be a wonderful day!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Yup, it's bright and shiny out here in Southern California, too. Oh, happy day!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Yup, it's bright and shiny out here in Southern California, too. Oh, happy day!
                              Every day is a happy day when you have Sparky to play with.

So, questions on The Storm. John suddenly changed from relaxed and joking to a deadly killer on a mission. Did that surprise you? What do you think about this new side of our flyboy?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                                every day is a happy day when you have sparky to play with.

So, questions on the storm. John suddenly changed from relaxed and joking to a deadly killer on a mission. Did that surprise you? What do you think about this new side of our flyboy?
                                rawr!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X