Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    John and Elizabeth are obviously having a conversation about something, and way in the back there's the random military guy standing, gazing at the couple in front talking about how Teyla came by for tips on how to woe Kate some more... and I happen to think that his thoughts go a little like this:

*sigh* - Damn, what a lucky guy he is. They're so right for each other... lurve... *more sighing*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Irish Eyes!!! *hugs* So jealous that you and JT get to go to con. And ... *sighs* you had to start in on the warm skin thing again, didn't you? Couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      John and Elizabeth are obviously having a conversation about something, and way in the back there's the random military guy standing, gazing at the couple in front talking about how Teyla came by for tips on how to woe Kate some more... and I happen to think that his thoughts go a little like this:

*sigh* - Damn, what a lucky guy he is. They're so right for each other... lurve... *more sighing*
      He later went on to write a book entitled "Memoirs of a Red Shirt: The Tale of One Who Survived". Of course, the part about how he caught Sparky making out on the balcony got edited out.

Comment

Happy Birthday Irish Eyes!
        That really is a great birthday weather.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        He later went on to write a book entitled "Memoirs of a Red Shirt: The Tale of One Who Survived". Of course, the part about how he caught Sparky making out on the balcony got edited out.
        HAHAHA! yet somehow it wouldn't surprise me if someone did try and do that, it could be a bestseller.
        sigpic

Comment

So I've decided before I start writing any more long fics, I would make an outline. Right now, the story I'm working on is kicking my butt. Everything seemed so clear when I first thought of this story and wrote the oneshot to tease people, but now the details are coming and going in a haze. Me no likee.

Guess I should go do some housework, get my mind off this for a while. Knowing me, I'll have an epiphany while vacuuming.

Comment

Irish Eyes!!! *hugs* So jealous that you and JT get to go to con. And ... *sighs* you had to start in on the warm skin thing again, didn't you? Couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.
            Oooh, warm skin. I even have proof.

Spoiler:

And just for good measure to motivate Irish Eyes and JT-2.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

*squees, flails, and diez*

Comment

Comment

So I was right. Everything came to me while I was doing dishes and mopping kitchen, so I came back upstairs and wrote outline for story. This is gonna be a good one! It's been brewing for a few years, so it's about time it got typed!

Can't believe Spring Break is already over ... yikes. Time flies when you're ... busy.

Be back later!

Comment

Hi ShipperWriter! *hugs back* I can't believe we're going actually. We'll bring back lots of notes and pics to share.

I couldn't let the warm skin pass by without a comment.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Happy Birthday Irish Eyes!
                    That really is a great birthday weather.
                    Thanks Brie! *hugs* And welcome to our slightly insane, but perfectly Sparky thread!

Ah, motivation. Never a bad thing. Boy that man is tan.
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Hey how are you feeling? Are you feeling better?
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                        Hi ShipperWriter! *hugs back* I can't believe we're going actually. We'll bring back lots of notes and pics to share.

I couldn't let the warm skin pass by without a comment.
                        I don't blame you. I'm just green with envy. <-- and that.

Thanks Brie! *hugs* And welcome to our slightly insane, but perfectly Sparky thread!
                        "Slightly insane"? Honey, we make the looney bin look like preschool.

... Well at least I do.

Ah, motivation. Never a bad thing. Boy that man is tan.
                        *glances again at pics and melts*

Yup. Pretteh.

Comment

I don't blame you. I'm just green with envy. <-- and that.

"Slightly insane"? Honey, we make the looney bin look like preschool.

... Well at least I do.

*glances again at pics and melts*

Yup. Pretteh.
                          So I guess that I'm not alone in the fact that I'm also slightly MAD! Then again, normal is a setting on the dryer and a mathematical term. Not a way to describe people.
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IRISH EYES!!!

Just got back from a few hours at Disneyland and picking up my badge for WonderCon this weekend. Good times. Enjoy me while I'm here, LOL!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Now that it's officially Thursday in my time zone, I can say this:

Happy Birthday to Irish Eyes!

from the whole gang:

It's probably for the best if we don't try to figure out who is who in that card.

I hope you have a wonderful day, my future con buddy!
                            I think we can safely say that I'm the cat.

All right, heading out for the day. Do not burn the thread down.
                            Nah, that'll be sometime this weekend while I'm away. I always miss the fun stuff.

Stick around. You'll find out soon enough. Especially when a pitcher of margaritas enters the thread.
                            Ohhh yeah, baby! *clinks glasses with everyone*

It's margarita weather here, that's for sure. 82°F today.
                            Mmm, only 67 in Anaheim today. Felt warmer, though. Always does.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            *drools* Now that is what I'm talking about! RAWR.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Be back later!

: Did you see that?
                              : You mean ShipperWriter flying past at a 100 miles an hour?
                              : I didn't know she had superpowers...
                              : I guess we learn something new about these Sparkies every day.

: Kate's Lemming's a Sparky too.
                              : When it's not doing everything in its tiny powers to lock Teyla in Kate's quarters, you mean.
                              : Of course.

Comment

I got another AU fic idea on the way home, and it's gnawing at me. Teaser:
                                Spoiler:
                                John Sheppard, a math teacher in Cali. Wears faded jeans, a dress shirt and tie, and sneakers. His surf board is named Puddle Jumper.

Just kill me now! I don't need any more fic ideas! They're overflowing!
                                ACK!! Him having THAT job is one of my not so guilty pleasures. I would have been in his office every single day. I might have gone to grad school just to stay near him.

Thank you so much! *hugs*

I was thinking the other day that soon you and I can weigh in on the discussion of the warmth of a certain someone's skin.
                                SQUEE!!!!!!

I wonder if Joe will end up being all;

Thank you! *hugs* My nickname was an animal too, but it's not on that card. And I'm not telling. LOL
                                Now you HAVE to tell us.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Thud.gif

Wow, he was tan! You look so pale by comparison. I'll look like an albino.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                : Did you see that?
                                : You mean ShipperWriter flying past at a 100 miles an hour?
                                : I didn't know she had superpowers...
                                : I guess we learn something new about these Sparkies every day.

: Kate's Lemming's a Sparky too.
                                : When it's not doing everything in its tiny powers to lock Teyla in Kate's quarters, you mean.
                                : Of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X