Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Looks like Teyla has visited the Atlantis hair salon and/or has been practising with Kate's curling iron. */snark*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Yeah, seriously. Circa WWI fashion. Wonder if that means formal wear looks like the stuff on Downton Abbey.
      Now that would be cool.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Looks like Teyla has visited the Atlantis hair salon and/or has been practising with Kate's curling iron. */snark*
        'Bout time someone got that hair looking normal. Poor Teyla.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And John's standing so close to Lizzeh during meeting. Aww ...

Comment

Now that would be cool.
            You betcha. Can you imagine Lizzeh attending some sort of formal occasion for the Coalition in a dress like that? YUM.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh boy, Lizzeh and look at John standing right next to her fidgeting.
              sigpic

Comment

Liz, the only one who can make Shep speechless.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  And John's standing so close to Lizzeh during meeting. Aww ...
                  Hovering protectively.

Comment

ST reference.
                    sigpic

Comment

He will. LOL Poor Carson.
                      sigpic

Comment

And why the frak didn't Lizzeh go back to Hoff with them? She went to Taranis in Inferno!

Comment

Carson and his principles. Ooh, I love him!

Just compared him to "Bones"! FTW!!!

Comment

LMAO at the ST reference. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              And why the frak didn't Lizzeh go back to Hoff with them? She went to Taranis in Inferno!
                              Yeah, but it hasn't happened yet.

Comment

I was already on an alien planet. ROTFLMAO!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X