No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love how even Rodney's rendered speechless by the sight.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hologram lady! Melia?

Comment

It's Melia! Well, her hologram at least.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Tiny bubbles in the water! Carson is so adorable.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now they get the Bad News. They're not alone. Dum dum DUM!

Comment

And now the tie-in to the sinking part of the Atlantis myth.

Comment

Oh Carson, he thinks it's all his fault. Rodney starts his doom and gloom. Oh Rodney.

Comment

We're all going to dieeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Comment

Look, they're all using Dell laptops. FAIL.

Comment

The first time Rodney thinks they're all gonna die.
                      sigpic

Comment

And Joe's tired so he's sitting down.

Comment

"Using power, using power, using power."

LOL!!

And Lizzie assigns John to the off world team. Weird to hear him calling her ma'am.

Comment

I had a laptop just like that. It was cutting edge.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sumner still giving Shep the stink eye for daring to make any suggestions.

Comment

did i miss something here?

Comment

Working...
                                X