Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *flails* OMFG!

I'd say that Bohannan would have to win the gunfight since he's the "hero" and all, but in some respects he's more of an anti-hero and they did already let Elom beat him when the Irish brothers threw the boxing match, so maybe a JF gunslinger/gambler would win. And so our dear Cullen gets shot in the shoulder or something and Lily gets all angsty and worried. Love it.

And maybe Torri's character could be a cousin of Lily's from England, or something. Just to add a little more spice.
    *flails some more* We have the whole thread checking the title because they think they've wandered onto the wrong forum. But to continue, and I swear Anson Mount is channeling JF sometimes with his eyes. I'd love to see those two in a staring contest. *flails to infinity*

Yes, Miss Torri arrives somehow (Do they even have stage coach service?) all dressed like a lady and puts Durant in his place.

And, one last thing, that scene with Cullen helping Lily fix her floor just about killed me. I flailed a bit and Mr. SR said "Here we go again."
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *flails some more* We have the whole thread checking the title because they think they've wandered onto the wrong forum. But to continue, and I swear Anson Mount is channeling JF sometimes with his eyes. I'd love to see those two in a staring contest. *flails to infinity*

Yes, Miss Torri arrives somehow (Do they even have stage coach service?) all dressed like a lady and puts Durant in his place.

And, one last thing, that scene with Cullen helping Lily fix her floor just about killed me. I flailed a bit and Mr. SR said "Here we go again."
      Ok you guys have talked this up so much that now I HAVE to see it.

LOL at Mr. SR. I can just picture his face.

Is poundpuppy lurking? We're going to the Superbowl, baby!!
      hampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gif

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

LOL at Mr. SR. I can just picture his face.

Is poundpuppy lurking? We're going to the Superbowl, baby!!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]33635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33636[/ATTACH]
        And our work here is done.

Congrats to the Pats. Even though I didn't root for them because the former Hokies' QB is a Raven.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*sigh* my Ravens lost! They had a good season though. Just a horrible last 11 seconds.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            *sigh* my Ravens lost! They had a good season though. Just a horrible last 11 seconds.
            I feel so bad for that kicker, Cundiff. I hope you guys won't be too mean to him.

Comment

I won't be. He has done a great job and must feel HORRIBLE! Some people are just natural nasties and blame him. Ray Rice said on his FB that the game is SIXTY MINUTES and a WHOLE team. So far from what I have heard from the players they are of course disappointed, but all are looking forward to next year. Cundiff even said it's done and he feels bad, but looking towards next year.

I am happy for the Patriot fans. Should be a good game.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                I won't be. He has done a great job and must feel HORRIBLE! Some people are just natural nasties and blame him. Ray Rice said on his FB that the game is SIXTY MINUTES and a WHOLE team. So far from what I have heard from the players they are of course disappointed, but all are looking forward to next year. Cundiff even said it's done and he feels bad, but looking towards next year.

I am happy for the Patriot fans. Should be a good game.
                Thanks! At least this time we're not going into it with a perfect record to destroy.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*flails some more* We have the whole thread checking the title because they think they've wandered onto the wrong forum.

But to continue, and I swear Anson Mount is channeling JF sometimes with his eyes. I'd love to see those two in a staring contest. *flails to infinity*
                  OMG. I think the planet would be rocked off it's axis from all of us dropping dead from the SQUEEgasm of an Anson vs. Joe stare-off.

AHAHAHAHAH! And then you know we'd just be drawing all sorts of lovely SGA/HoW parallels.

Be still my heart! Total flailgasm!

Yes. Yes you do.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was watching Tao of Rodney this morning before work. I say we skip Irresponsible and go straight from Echoes to Tao. Irresponsible sucks.

Different topic - anyone heard from gateraid lately?

Comment

I was watching Tao of Rodney this morning before work. I say we skip Irresponsible and go straight from Echoes to Tao. Irresponsible sucks.

Different topic - anyone heard from gateraid lately?
                      Awww, but it gives us so many opportunities to mock that grotesquerie named Lucius Lavin.

No, haven't heard from gateraid recently. Could be busy with work?
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awww, but it gives us so many opportunities to mock that grotesquerie named Lucius Lavin.

No, haven't heard from gateraid recently. Could be busy with work?
                        And how Kolya ends up dying like a starfish?

Comment

It's an artform. He has mastered it.

And I have heard of gateraid - at least he replied to one of my comments on Anuna's LJ so he's jusy busy.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

And I have heard of gateraid - at least he replied to one of my comments on Anuna's LJ so he's jusy busy.
                            Good! Thanks!

Comment

Deliberately reposting pic because it's just too damn funny...

HAHAHAHAHAH!

And is it just me, or does it look like Ronon's about to kick Kolya just to make sure he's dead?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Makes me wonder if JoeF and Robert Davi learned to fall from the same acting masters.

Good to know gateraid's okay.

Comment

And is it just me, or does it look like Ronon's about to kick Kolya just to make sure he's dead?
                                I never noticed that before. You're right! Oh Ronon.

Makes me wonder if JoeF and Robert Davi learned to fall from the same acting masters.
                                *giggles*

Question for you past con-goers. The interviews they do - how do you get your seat for that? Is it a first come, first serve thing? Do the gold coupon people (my gosh, that sounds so Willy Wonka-ish) get the front rows regardless of when they arrive? Do you end up doing a lot of standing around and walking?

Comment

Working...
                                X