Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hope you're bringing a sweater, it looks like temperatures are only going to get into the mid-60s all next week. And it's going to be raining tomorrow night through most of Saturday.
    Oh, now you're just showing off!

Off to read the last chapter of Evolution!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Oh, now you're just showing off!

Off to read the last chapter of Evolution!
      Not my fault! Blame the weather gods!

Be sure you're sitting down for that last part of Evolution, it's gonna knock you for a loop! In a good way!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Not my fault! Blame the weather gods!

Be sure you're sitting down for that last part of Evolution, it's gonna knock you for a loop! In a good way!
        Whoa. Soooooooooo good. I'm going to write something in the thread here, but I'll chat about the Sparky stuff here.

Spoiler:

All of John's talks with various people about love had me so sad for him. You know he's still thinking about Elizabeth and her sacrifice. *hugs John* But oh dear is he going to be messed up later. Nice bit at the end with the hint of suspicion.

Comment

Whoa. Soooooooooo good. I'm going to write something in the thread here, but I'll chat about the Sparky stuff here.

Spoiler:

All of John's talks with various people about love had me so sad for him. You know he's still thinking about Elizabeth and her sacrifice. *hugs John* But oh dear is he going to be messed up later. Nice bit at the end with the hint of suspicion.
          Thanks. I think our writers are building the story nicely, aren't they? The foreshadowing is getting really good.

Now I'm off to watch VT play GA Tech. Wish us well. It could be bad.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Thanks. I think our writers are building the story nicely, aren't they? The foreshadowing is getting really good.

Go Hokies!!

Comment

Holiday and/or Winter Themed Sparky Ideas:
              Snow Globe
              Snow Angels
              Oh Holy Night
              Oh the weather outside is frightful.....but the fire is so delightful.
              Stringing Popcorn
              Singing Christmas Carols
              Warm fuzzy socks
              Hot cocoa
              flannel pajamas

Yep, I'm still alive! Lurking mainly. Enjoying all the sparky con love.

SR congrats on the engagement!
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                Snow Globe
                Snow Angels
                Oh Holy Night
                Stringing Popcorn
                Singing Christmas Carols
                Warm fuzzy socks
                Hot cocoa
                flannel pajamas

Hey there! We need you around for the prompts!! Maybe one of these will help Kris.

The idea of them making snow angels is just too darn cute!

ps - please come out of lurkerdom more often.

Comment

Spoiler:

Heheheh. And we're just getting started running John through the wringer, poor boy...

ZOMG, are they playing tonight? I wonder if I'm getting the game out here... yes I am, it's on ESPN! *runs to turn on TV* Go Hokies!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heheheh. And we're just getting started running John through the wringer, poor boy...
                    Gotta love that emo whump.

ZOMG, are they playing tonight? I wonder if I'm getting the game out here... yes I am, it's on ESPN! *runs to turn on TV* Go Hokies!
                    I'm watching too! Have to support my newly adopted team.

Comment

Go Hokies!!
                      Woo hoo! To all those not watching, we're ahead at the half 21-13.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      Snow Globe
                      Snow Angels
                      Oh Holy Night
                      Stringing Popcorn
                      Singing Christmas Carols
                      Warm fuzzy socks
                      Hot cocoa
                      flannel pajamas

Great prompts. And thanks on the congrats. It's been an exciting week at SR manor.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Hokies won last night in an exciting game. Congrats to Southern Red!

It's Veteran's Day here in the US. I want to give a big thanks to all of our veterans, past and present.

I wonder how they'd celebrate the day on Atlantis?

Comment

It's Veteran's Day here in the US. I want to give a big thanks to all of our veterans, past and present.

Woo hoo!!!! Thanks. Go Hokies!

Ditto on Veterans Day. I think it would be nice if the scientists and other civilians went around thanking the military guys for their service. I'd love to see John react to that and then see him later in his room remembering on his own. Plot bunny, get thee behind me!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and a good Veterans Day to all of our servicemen and women!

And of course, congrats to the Hokies! Now that's getting the college football weekend off to the right start!

I think I know how Elizabeth would thank John. *waggles eyebrows*

Woo hoo!!!! Thanks. Go Hokies!

Ditto on Veterans Day. I think it would be nice if the scientists and other civilians went around thanking the military guys for their service. I'd love to see John react to that and then see him later in his room remembering on his own. Plot bunny, get thee behind me!!!!!
                            I'd get a kick outta seeing Rodney going around thanking the military guys and gals. Can you just imagine what he'd say to Cadman? LOL!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and a good Veterans Day to all of our servicemen and women!

And of course, congrats to the Hokies! Now that's getting the college football weekend off to the right start!

I think I know how Elizabeth would thank John. *waggles eyebrows*

I'd get a kick outta seeing Rodney going around thanking the military guys and gals. Can you just imagine what he'd say to Cadman? LOL!
                              Rodney: So anyway, what I was trying to say was, for a tap dancing explosives expert, you're not half bad. Thanks for, you know, saving my ass on a daily basis.

Cadman: You're welcome, Rodney. It's my job.

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I need some cheering up. Any fluffy happy fics out there you want to rec?

Comment

Working...
                                X