for you, sparkies:

new vids from Marseille, Joe speaking about Torri's presence on screen

and again, about the Teyla/Weir "missed opportunities"

Comment

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
      for you, sparkies:

Thank you. I was just about to post those.

So, once again we see Joe talking about how valuable she was.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My dearest, beloved thread, I did not abandon you and I did not fall off the face of the Earth. I simply have too damn much stuff to do! It doesn't help that my boss seems to think that I should be involved in talking to the media - it's nice and fun, and very flattering, but it's also a load of work.

How is everyone? I sure need my sparky fix!!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

for you, sparkies:

Oh, thank you so much for posting this! That's very kind of you. I can't view them now; but I am definitely saving them for later. Thank you.

Comment

Torri about the Long Goodbye

the third vid for this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Oh, thank you so much for posting this! That's very kind of you. I can't view them now; but I am definitely saving them for later. Thank you.
              You're welcome

I love checking this thread from time to time, especially when I have something to contribute with

Comment

Hi guys. I'm in charge of the Sparky Advent this year.

I posted about it in the J/E comm here: http://john-elizabeth.livejournal.com/1473515.html

The entries are stored for future prosperity here Sparky Advent.

If you can sign up for any day(s), that would be great. Anything is great - drabble, art, icons, etc. Doesn't have to be any big deal. It's just a fun thing to give us all a present for each day before Christmas.

(Subtext - JT pleads, PLEADS for you to sign up for something. She doesn't know why she agreed to do this and is afraid it's going to die a quick death in her hands. She's also concerned that she's talking about herself in third person.)

Comment

Okay, I have a question that's halfway OT. How is it possible that a fic full of blatant pruple prose ends up with 4 000 - something comments? It does have 34 chapters so far, and an interesting plot, but it's not THAT good. (also, the author of this gigantic saga often mentions I have +50 alerts and over 100 reviews and it's only 3rd chapter, keep reviewing!! and generally behaves like she's a superstar. And people fall for that? O_O Not that I mind, the story isn't bad, but come on. What's the catch?)

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I posted about it in the J/E comm here: http://john-elizabeth.livejournal.com/1473515.html

If you can sign up for any day(s), that would be great. Anything is great - drabble, art, icons, etc. Doesn't have to be any big deal. It's just a fun thing to give us all a present for each day before Christmas.

(Subtext - JT pleads, PLEADS for you to sign up for something. She doesn't know why she agreed to do this and is afraid it's going to die a quick death in her hands. She's also concerned that she's talking about herself in third person.)
                    I just signed up! I might do a video this year - what I would love to do is both a video and a fic, which I'll attempt. And don't be concerned. Sparky thread loves youuuuu. We are all insane here!

Comment

Good luck!

I would like to help out make this a success, but I doubt I could keep the focus on J/E long enough for it to be elligible. Err... do you have any rules about potential side-pairings... like no (fem)slash allowed or het-pairings only

So long as you are aware of speaking in the third person, you're okay.

Okay, I have a question that's halfway OT. How is it possible that a fic full of blatant pruple prose ends up with 4 000 - something comments? It does have 34 chapters so far, and an interesting plot, but it's not THAT good. (also, the author of this gigantic saga often mentions I have +50 alerts and over 100 reviews and it's only 3rd chapter, keep reviewing!! and generally behaves like she's a superstar. And people fall for that? O_O Not that I mind, the story isn't bad, but come on. What's the catch?)
                      She has a lot of friends/sockpuppets who comment for her? She has a lot of sockpuppets and dos the praising and commenting herself. Is there a way to view the statistics of how many times it has been viewed? Unique views maybe... *shrugs*
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

She has a lot of friends/sockpuppets who comment for her? She has a lot of sockpuppets and dos the praising and commenting herself. Is there a way to view the statistics of how many times it has been viewed? Unique views maybe... *shrugs*
                        LOL @ sockpuppets possibility. Somehow I always forget to consider that option. I doubt single views can be seen, because it's on ff net, and obviously the fic isn't mine. I'll PM you the link so you can check out yourself.

Comment

LOL @ sockpuppets possibility. Somehow I always forget to consider that option. I doubt single views can be seen, because it's on ff net, and obviously the fic isn't mine. I'll PM you the link so you can check out yourself.
                          Bring it on...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

My dearest, beloved thread, I did not abandon you and I did not fall off the face of the Earth. I simply have too damn much stuff to do! It doesn't help that my boss seems to think that I should be involved in talking to the media - it's nice and fun, and very flattering, but it's also a load of work.

Eeeeeee! *glomps you* I think I may have something fun for you. But first I must have lunch because I am SO HUNGRY after fighting with the pricks at the bank who were too damn incompetent to make out the check the way they were instructed to do so. Rawr.

But there will be Sparky cuteness ahead!

ZOMG, it's that time of year again already?

How is it possible? Easy. Because some people are stupid, blind sheep. Just ask the morons at the bank. *headdesk*

But yeah, sockpuppets are certainly possible.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Torri about the Long Goodbye

the third vid for this evening
                              Thanks so much for posting these!! Yay! Aww, Sedge. BTW - how adorable is it that she has a "Sedge" paw print to sign pictures?

PM me the link and I'll see if I can tell you the reason.

I just signed up! I might do a video this year - what I would love to do is both a video and a fic, which I'll attempt. And don't be concerned. Sparky thread loves youuuuu. We are all insane here!
                              Yay!! Thank you!!!

Insanity is definitely more fun when shared in groups.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              I would like to help out make this a success, but I doubt I could keep the focus on J/E long enough for it to be elligible. Err... do you have any rules about potential side-pairings... like no (fem)slash allowed or het-pairings only
                              JT don't make no stinking rules! Wow, I am really messed up today. Sorry, I'll try to be coherent.

I don't have any issues at all with side-pairings in any way (you know I like them personally). I'd say as long as you put a warning at the top, then we're good. katetey_kiss.gif

So long as you are aware of speaking in the third person, you're okay.
                              Oh thank goodness!

Comment

Glad to see you here Sweetie Pie. You are the media queen. You can do it.

I'm working on a little Sparky surprise. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow if my techie skillz don't fail me.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X