Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    But I didn't have a rotating sig, just one that I uploaded to PB, then to GW here ... Oh well, I went on the "What happened to my sig?!" thread and the Mods fixed it. My favorite Scot is back up. No offense, Carson.

And I bring fic rec:

"Reciprocity" by our favorite Bil!!! A post "Conversion"/"TRW" fic. Oh so good!

Goin to sleep, a lot to do tomorrow. And I finally overcame the writer's block I had for "Of Detectives and Doctors", so I should get more posted soon! Funny how watching something on TV makes you think of how you can apply it to fic.
    Lovely rec! Everything Bil writes is awesome!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    So I am writing a parody of Disney's Sleeping Beauty with Elizabeth as Aurora and John as Prince Philip for a AU challenge on Stargateland.....god help me.
    Lately everything I watch, I think about inserting John/Elizabeth in. This weekend it was Farscape's "John Quixote" and Voyager's "Resolutions". Damn, would Joe and Torri have eaten up both those scenarios. Wish I was a writer. Someone wanna write that for me?

Night shippers!

Comment

Isn't it great how John and Elizabeth fit so well into so many different AUs?

But I didn't have a rotating sig, just one that I uploaded to PB, then to GW here ... Oh well, I went on the "What happened to my sig?!" thread and the Mods fixed it. My favorite Scot is back up. No offense, Carson.

And I bring fic rec:

"Reciprocity" by our favorite Bil!!! A post "Conversion"/"TRW" fic. Oh so good!

Goin to sleep, a lot to do tomorrow. And I finally overcame the writer's block I had for "Of Detectives and Doctors", so I should get more posted soon! Funny how watching something on TV makes you think of how you can apply it to fic.
      Yay for a fixed sig!

Hah! Gotta love Bil's fics. What a master! There's a new one as well: The Paperless Office.

Epic. Comedy.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OT
        Spoiler:
        well syfy has cancelled eureka. What's next sanctuary?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          OT
          Spoiler:
          I saw that and was a bit surprised.
          Spoiler:
          I thought they just said they had lots more stories to tell. But didn't they say the same thing about SGA? I guess that's always a bad sign. But IMHO, they went a bit off the rails last season and evidently don't know how to fix it. We may be witnessing the death of scripted shows on SyFy.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey, isn't Probie still going to the con in France? Or was that last year??? I'm sooooo confused.
            Probie, Kris and I as a matter of fact... ...at the end of October.

So I am writing a parody of Disney's Sleeping Beauty with Elizabeth as Aurora and John as Prince Philip for a AU challenge on Stargateland.....god help me.
            I'm also in Stargateland... I don't think I'm supposed to know this bit of information...

OT
            Spoiler:
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Crap I jinxed it earlier today... I shouldn't have said what I said about Jack and Allison - I love them so. And Jo, and Fargo, and S.A.R.A.H and GD and the wackiness...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Probie, Kris and I as a matter of fact... ...at the end of October.
              That's gonna be one great Spartober!!

I feel like I'm a Lt. Col. Errand Girl today. My boss is out this week, so I'm going to all his meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                That's gonna be one great Spartober!!

I feel like I'm a Lt. Col. Errand Girl today. My boss is out this week, so I'm going to all his meetings.
                and what's your boss doing?

Comment

and what's your boss doing?
                  Vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Vacation.
                    lucky him/her. your boss tell you not to blow up the company while they're gone?
                    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 August 2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

lucky him/her. your boss tell you not to blow up the company while they're gone?
                      It's like saying don't break the interwebz... and what has happened when you were gone... exactly that.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        It's like saying don't break the interwebz... and what has happened when you were gone... exactly that.
                        LOL!! He knows better than to offer me a challenge like that!

Comment

read this from a Continuum Story.

"John Sheppard, sir," Sam said. "S-h-e-double-p-a-r-d," she added, to avoid confusion. "Brown hair, green eyes, six-foot-one, about one-eighty-five, one-ninety."

There was silence in the group for a moment until the aide said, "Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard, stationed at Andrews AFB… currently on leave for two weeks… two days left… oh; he's on his honeymoon, sir. His itinerary indicates he would be staying in the DC area."

"Who the hell honeymoons in DC when they're stationed at Andrews?" Cam frowned.

"His new wife, maiden name Miss—sorry; Doctor Elizabeth Weir. She's been on tap to leave for South Korea for the UN negotiation about their nuclear weapons tests; the UN wants her to stay local, I guess," the aide said, shrugging.

"Sheppard and Weir?" Cam asked, eyebrows raised.

"Huh. Guess this reality isn't as different from our own as we thought."
                          makes me wonder what that version of Sheppard and Weir were upto in Stargate Continuum? was John still in Antarctica? was Weir still with simon? was she still teaching at georgetown?
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 09 August 2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

But it's just a busy, busy, busy errand day for me. Whew, I need a Frappuccino after all that.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I saw that and was a bit surprised.
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought they just said they had lots more stories to tell. But didn't they say the same thing about SGA? I guess that's always a bad sign. But IMHO, they went a bit off the rails last season and evidently don't know how to fix it. We may be witnessing the death of scripted shows on SyFy.
                            I've been figuring on that ever since they changed the name of the channel.

makes me wonder what that version of Sheppard and Weir were upto in Stargate Continuum? was John still in Antarctica? was Weir still with simon? was she still teaching at georgetown?
                            They're drinking Mai Tais on a beach on Maui. Or maybe Fiji.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Lovely JT sugested I posted my latest whump opus fic here. Here we have our classic Elizabeth Weir is John's Cheerleader moment.

Blame it On Bad Luck @ LJ

Blame it On Bad Luck @ FF.Net
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Lovely JT sugested I posted my latest whump opus fic here. Here we have our classic Elizabeth Weir is John's Cheerleader moment.

Blame it On Bad Luck @ LJ

Blame it On Bad Luck @ FF.Net
                                I recommend this story wholeheartedly!

Comment

Working...
                                X