Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Just a reminder, we're almost at 50 moments on the Favorite Sparky Moments thread ... once we hit the big 5-0 (no offense, anybody!), then we can start the number poll!

Or do whatever the heck you want. As long as it supports Sparky ... it can't be wrong, right???

Must go add one right away. i have been remiss lately. Anyone who's stuck can just use my Sparky Chronicles vid. They're all there. Sparky needs the long songs for videos for sure. LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all enjoyed this Screw the Angst Wednesday and hooray to us for reaching the big 110,000!

Erin, please pass on my complements to Leucothea29, that animated pic is hilarious!
      I will.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      The art will go under the downloads section on the website. That's Kris's department but I haven't seen her around lately. Maybe you can PM her and also send her a message on Twitter and I will too.
      Okay. I don't have a twitter account, but I can do the PM.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Morning Sparkys......how fair thee all?
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Did you guys see the plot for Extinction?

Spoiler:
          The self-destruct is going to be set off because Atlantis has left the Pegasus galaxy? And then Sam and Rodney would have to fix it.

UGH! That sounds like such a lazy plot device.

And more Sam and Rodney technobabble. Sounds like John, Teyla, and Ronon would barely be involved.

YAWN!

Bring on SGA Rising!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Spoiler:
            The self-destruct is going to be set off because Atlantis has left the Pegasus galaxy? And then Sam and Rodney would have to fix it.

And more Sam and Rodney technobabble. Sounds like John, Teyla, and Ronon would barely be involved.

YAWN!

Bring on SGA Rising!!
            i was going to say the same thing. Bring on Atlantis Rising just 5 more days.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Spoiler:

YAWN!

Bring on SGA Rising!!
              It did see kind of goofyily straightforward didn't it? I suppose it would have worked effectively as an excuse to go back but I think I'm just slightly more relieved that we get to read other people's ideas now.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

My first thought - hey they want to explore the city - that's six years too late.

And then I noticed the rest and well, I'm glad that Rising is there to catch us off-guard and surprise us.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

ALL THIS TROUBLE FOR A WEAK PLOT

GRRRRRRRRR! Rising will eat it for a three course meal.
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Checking in from the great Pacific Northwest...

Re: Extinction... We've got a better idea for Atlantis Rising. And we even figured out how to work in Universe! Hah!

Anyway, nighty-night, Sparkies! *waves*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Re: Extinction... We've got a better idea for Atlantis Rising. And we even figured out how to work in Universe! Hah!

We miss you. Hope you're having fun. Wish we were there.

Just a few more days to wait for SGARising. I also expect to finish the first draft of To Build A Fire today, and then will do the big re-read and grammar check before sending it off to the betas. That last scene in the infirmary is going to be interesting. They really don't pay those nurses enough.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        It did see kind of goofyily straightforward didn't it? I suppose it would have worked effectively as an excuse to go back but I think I'm just slightly more relieved that we get to read other people's ideas now.
                        Yeah, it's right up there with "wormhole drive" or whatever that was called back in EatG.

*glomps SK* Hope you're having fun!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        We miss you. Hope you're having fun. Wish we were there.

Just a few more days to wait for SGARising. I also expect to finish the first draft of To Build A Fire today, and then will do the big re-read and grammar check before sending it off to the betas. That last scene in the infirmary is going to be interesting. They really don't pay those nurses enough.
                        LOL! That sounds like awesome fun! Can't wait!

Ok, so I've been re-watching seasons 4 and 5 and they are really sucking. I used to think the big problem was the cast changes, but now I'm beginning to doubt if I would have liked those seasons even if the cast had remained the same.

I need to get my SGA love back. Here's some great pics:
                        Spoiler:

And one for our lemming:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Last word written on To Build A Fire at 12:50 PM. Plan to celebrate with a couple of games of Angry Birds. Ended on a nice little shippy scene for John. Somebody tell Joe we always honor his wishes. Heh.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello all!

Since I'm in need of a little writing kick-start, I was gathering pics to maybe make a First Year wallpaper and I thought of seeing what Jinto looks like now. (It's really strange to see him older!) But anyway, in my searchings I ran across an interview with him from a while ago and thought it was interesting.

Spoiler:
                            Gilles Nuytens: What was the hardest thing from your time on the sets of Stargate Atlantis?

Reece Thompson: Always the hardest part is saying goodbye. I really got to know the rest of the cast and the crew even though we were only together for a little while. There was always the hope that they would bring Jinto back, but so far I haven't been called. But if I was I would definitely go back. Not only to see everyone again, but also because I think that Jinto had a lot of room to grow and I would've liked to see that happen.

Gilles Nuytens: We haven't heard of you in the show since the episode "Hide and
                            seek", do you think there are future plans for Jinto in Stargate?

Reece Thompson: Unfortunately, no. (There are now!)

Gilles Nuytens: How would you like Jinto to evolve in the show, he has grown
                            since the pilot episode so what would you like to put into him for a renewal of the character?

Reece Thompson: I would love for Jinto just to get older. I'd like to see him get stronger, and just turn into an adult. I think that it would be really great to have Jinto trying to convince Sheppard and the rest to let him join in on the missions and become part of the team, and maybe sneak along a few missions when he wasn't supposed to.

SGA Rising - fulfilling our actors' requests since 2010. And we didn't even know about this one.
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

WHOO HOO, IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Bonus -- 4 day weekend for me!!!

Bonus -- SGARising premieres on Monday!!!

Bonus -- my netbook and new JoeF movie are en route!

Bonus -- I can't smell how bad Extinction's plot would have been, because you can't send smells through a computer!!!

OMG, that is insane. Consider the very first scene we ever saw in SGA:
                              Spoiler:
                              where was Atlantis residing at the time? Why would it not have blown up when they left the Milky Way, heh?

Insanity, all!

Hope everybody has a great Friday, and a safe weekend! Especially if anyone lives in the Midwest ... ... all the tornado reports are rather grim, I hope no one on the thread is affected. If you are, our thoughts are with you.

Comment

So I was wandering around the Fun and Games section and found this fun little game:

If you could blow up a planet, which one would you choose?

Silly me, I'm expecting 'Gate addresses and the like. Go check and see which one I picked. There's a few we all agree on, LOL, snicker snicker.

Ooh, chocolate.

Comment

Working...
                                X