Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    A couple days ago on LJ, I asked for prompts (3 to 5 words) that I could write drabbly bits for. Prompts could be from any category, but 2 of the ones I got were SGA so I'll share them here....

Gateraid's prompt:
    Spoiler:

Ronon zapped my privates

And my response:
    Spoiler:

"Excuse me, Colonel - he did what?" Elizabeth tried without much success to not let her eyes linger lower on the disheveled Colonel's body.

Trying to keep the frustration from his voice, John replied, "Ronon zapped my privates."

Someday he was going to have to find out exactly how she did that thing with her eyebrow.

Coughing slightly to hide the chuckle she knew John wouldn't appreciate, Elizabeth asked "Please tell me you went to Carson to get, ahem, them checked out, right John?"

"They won't all fit in the infirmary, Elizabeth, I had to have Carson and his team come to the training room!"

Now both eyebrows were climbing up her forehead. "Excuse me? They wouldn't fit?"

"Elizabeth, Ronon zapped 12 of my new recruits, in rapid succession! Said something about 'getting their attention'. Now, I can handle Ronon and I can sure as hell handle my privates, but you might want to say something to him. He seems to listen to you better than he does me sometimes."

Elizabeth held up a hand as she passed the Colonel on the way to her office. "Enough said, Colonel. I'll speak with him later today." This time she couldn't keep the laugh from her voice as she threw over her shoulder, "You better hurry along and get back to your privates - you've left them in Carson's hands and you'll want to make sure he's taking good care of them."

Failegaidin's prompt:
    Spoiler:

John, Elizabeth, an unexpected date

And my response:
    Spoiler:

"Today? She's coming today?" John stood in the middle of their rather messy family quarters, a panicked look on his face. He watched Elizbeth race around the space, a look of pure determination on her face.

"John, I told you Jack was trying to expedite her clearance approval so she could get here as soon as possible. Now, move it, Colonel - Operation Clutter Patrol is commencing now!"

John jumped into action, grateful he was the kind of guy who performed well under pressure. He couldn't believe today would be the day he met Elizabeth's mother for the first time, almost as much as he couldn't believe today would also be the day Elizabeth's mother met her granddaughter for the first time.
    Awww, I don't know which one I like better. Clueless John is a new one. It's usually clueless Rodney, but I think I like him like that for a change. And the cuteness of the second one is beyond description.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey Sparkies, I am a bit jumpy because in less than 7 hours I am seeing My Chemical Romance as a Bday Present for my upcomming birthday.

Though I think I am bit too excited, I am picturing John taking Elizabeth to a My Chem concert.....humm....do you think Elizabeth likes rock bands I know John does.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Hey Sparkies, I am a bit jumpy because in less than 7 hours I am seeing My Chemical Romance as a Bday Present for my upcomming birthday.

Though I think I am bit too excited, I am picturing John taking Elizabeth to a My Chem concert.....humm....do you think Elizabeth likes rock bands I know John does.
        I think she possibly may like some rock. There is a wonderful vid of Welcome to the Black Parade. It's mostly John but has some great Sparky moments. You can find it on this page. Look in the John section. I hope the upload still works. There are also a lot of other good vids on there for you new people who might have missed them. The amazing amount of work that went into this vid just makes me tired.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I think she possibly may like some rock. There is a wonderful vid of Welcome to the Black Parade. It's mostly John but has some great Sparky moments. You can find it on this page. Look in the John section. I hope the upload still works. There are also a lot of other good vids on there for you new people who might have missed them. The amazing amount of work that went into this vid just makes me tired.
          OMFG I CRIED WATCHING THAT VIDEO! I always thought that was a perfect song for John since it eplains his character so well! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

I find a hotel, I will buy my pass in two weeks. It's official, I will be there.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Awww, I don't know which one I like better. Clueless John is a new one. It's usually clueless Rodney, but I think I like him like that for a change. And the cuteness of the second one is beyond description.
              LOL, thanks. I knew when I wrote the first one that John was a bit OOC, but it kinda wrote itself and it made me laugh, so I left him that way. hehehehehe

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I find a hotel, I will buy my pass in two weeks. It's official, I will be there.
              Wheeeee! Very excited for you - France in October with Torri & Joe will be EPIC, I'm sure!
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                And we will all be here cheering and squeeing and waiting for news.
                sigpic

Comment

And we will all be here cheering and squeeing and waiting for news.
                  And pictures! Lots and lots of pictures!

SMB_BOOKS, those drabbles are so darn cute! I am such a sucker for Clueless!John. Heehee!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Chicago isn't that far. And plane fares are pretty reasonable.
                    All very true but there are two small problems with that. I hate big cities and I'm scared of heights. Before you say it, I know Columbus is big but you should see me when I'm around a lot of people there. I scruntch up my shoulders and start chanting go away, go away under my breathe. It's not very pretty, the only perk of going to Columbus for me is NHL hockey.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      All very true but there are two small problems with that. I hate big cities and I'm scared of heights. Before you say it, I know Columbus is big but you should see me when I'm around a lot of people there. I scruntch up my shoulders and start chanting go away, go away under my breathe. It's not very pretty, the only perk of going to Columbus for me is NHL hockey.
                      The ChiCon is held at a hotel near the airport miles from the city. It's more like the suburbs and easy to get to if you drive, I would imagine. Now the crowds might be a problem, particularly standing in line in those long hallways. But it's a good chance to make friends, and there are lots of large common areas you can escape to.

Happy Easter everybody!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's official - I'm going to the Halfway Convention! Talked to my sister about it, and she said yes.

Probie - do you hear me - I'M COMING OVER TO GIVE YOU PLENTY OF LEMMINGHUGS!!! Or I could potentially scare you away...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          It's official - I'm going to the Halfway Convention! Talked to my sister about it, and she said yes.

Probie - do you hear me - I'M COMING OVER TO GIVE YOU PLENTY OF LEMMINGHUGS!!! Or I could potentially scare you away...
                          Yay!!!! The excitement keeps growing. Start counting the days.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Easter!

The ChiCon is held at a hotel near the airport miles from the city. It's more like the suburbs and easy to get to if you drive, I would imagine. Now the crowds might be a problem, particularly standing in line in those long hallways. But it's a good chance to make friends, and there are lots of large common areas you can escape to.

Happy Easter everybody!
                            I think most of the Creation cons are held at airport hotels; probably to simplify transportation for out-of-town guests as well as attendees. It does tend to isolate things a bit. In terms of crowd size, the LAXCon might be more your speed, mandogater. Of course, they're also saying this year will be the last in LA... but then, they've been saying that for the past few years for the Farscape con in LA, so who knows?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

SWEET! The more Sparky fans at Sparky Con 2011, the better! I'm so excited for you! (and am totally hoping to live vicariously through your trip reports, heehee!)
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. If not, then just have a wonderful day doing what you want!

sigpic

Comment

@ the bunny
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X