Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heck, I haven't read the comics in years, though I've kinda sorta kept up with storylines via online discussions. Good times. This is shaping up to be one helluva series finale, though. Probably gonna blow SGA's Enemy at the Gate outta the water, that's for sure.
    I hate to speak ill of the dead (series), but that wouldn't be all that difficult

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    A word on the current season of House. You picked a good time to stop watching. We have given up on it entirely and haven't even missed it.
    Truthfully I stopped watching three seasons back, and have only watched the occassional ep since. The show is too formulaic - you only need to watch in the last ten minutes to find out what the diseases is. I saw an ad a while ago and was huh? Cuddy has a kid? When did this happen?

Now is the time when I usually say something sarcastic like, "I've got shoes older than you" but I'm just too depressed to even bother. I hope you have a great day. Just remember this doesn't mean you have to act mature.
    Earlier in the year I was able to say to a workmate I've been riding four-wheelers longer than you've been alive, although I'm only 7 years older than him. First time I'd ever been thrown off one though. Two wheelers, well I used to fall off them all the time.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I blew my nose 43 times between 8am and 5pm. That's less than yesterday. However, the day ain't over yet.
    4.8 times per hour - that's a lot for a cold

Chicken soup... why didn't I think of that... *runs to find chicken soup*... Meh, we ran out...

Then you totally missed Claire's episode... ...and she was so pretty.
    There's always the dvd release

And Happy Birthday in ten days time, TLM
    sigpic

Comment

Now is the time when I usually say something sarcastic like, "I've got shoes older than you" but I'm just too depressed to even bother. I hope you have a great day. Just remember this doesn't mean you have to act mature.
      Believe me I may be turning 21 in less than a month but I am absolutely terrified. I know I have to figure out a career (which I am hoping to be an art therapist). Im graduating Fall 2012, and it doesnt help that the last Harry Potter movie happens to be comming out this particular summer (the last book came out the summer of my senior year of high school so it was a major FU childhood is over). But I think the inner kid will always be in me you know.

And PS. *Hugs for your depression* try to smile, it will trick your brain into making you happy....true story.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        And Happy Birthday in ten days time, TLM
        Actually 28 Days my birthday is on May 19th >.< But thank you.
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

I blew my nose 43 times between 8am and 5pm. That's less than yesterday. However, the day ain't over yet.

Chicken soup... why didn't I think of that... *runs to find chicken soup*... Meh, we ran out...

Then you totally missed Claire's episode... ...and she was so pretty.
          I saw Claire. We stopped shortly after that. Nothing to do with her. LOL

I hate to speak ill of the dead (series), but that wouldn't be all that difficult

Truthfully I stopped watching three seasons back, and have only watched the occassional ep since. The show is too formulaic - you only need to watch in the last ten minutes to find out what the diseases is. I saw an ad a while ago and was huh? Cuddy has a kid? When did this happen?
          Had they have stayed with the formulaic medical drama we might have stuck around. It was when it became all soap opera all the time that we stopped. Plus House seems to be even more unpleasant. Life's too short.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

4.8 times per hour - that's a lot for a cold
            When you put it that way... yeah, that could be a lot.

There's always the dvd release
            *whistles innocently*

I bought the whole lot - season 1 to 6 - and eagerly awaiting the release of 7. And so far I haven't had time to watch the first seasons...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              10 days before my bday whic is on the 19th...Im turning 21 O.O...
              welcome to the club i turned 21 back in october. boy was that a great weekend.

Comment

I was wondering that too. It usually says "first to 50" but this one doesn't. What's the point in keeping it up?
                Bragging rights?

Depressed? Aw, what's the matter? *hugs*

Quite true.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm doing the happy dance!!!!!!!

Joe and Torri at the same convention in FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Oh shoot... argh.... good for you!

I was waiting for more guests to be announced, and they all sound so awesome espercially Joe and Torri. I'm going to ask my sister for some siterly advice on this. Maybe we can squeeze this convention into our schedule (money-wise I could do it).

Wants to go! Wants to go! Wants to go!...

Comment

oh im sure the squealing is beginning.

Comment

TORRI WILL BE IN BELGIUM THE WEEKEND BEFORE HALFWAY!!!

Now, all they need to do is ask Joe... and that would make my week!

Comment

Oh shoot... argh.... good for you!

I was waiting for more guests to be announced, and they all sound so awesome espercially Joe and Torri. I'm going to ask my sister for some siterly advice on this. Maybe we can squeeze this convention into our schedule (money-wise I could do it).

Wants to go! Wants to go! Wants to go!...
                          I know, that's so cool! And they're with Ladon (Ryan Robbins) as well! That's awesome!
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

My second convention will be a Sparky convention. I can't stop smiling.lol

Eri: Torri, Joe, Robin and Ryan..........I can't wait to see the other guests.
                            sigpic

Comment

My second convention will be a Sparky convention. I can't stop smiling.lol

Eri: Torri, Joe, Robin and Ryan..........I can't wait to see the other guests.
                              And the only one to have them both in YEARS!! You're so lucky. I'mmacomma stay with you.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                And the only one to have them both in YEARS!! You're so lucky. I'mmacomma stay with you.
                                You can come. Marseille is a great city. i don't live there but not too far. I'm happy. I'ma happy I'm happy.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X