Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    what's that saying "you never know a good thing until it's gone?" well i kinda miss the old look.
    Me too! I really loved the word swapping. Sorry, TLM, I still think your name switch was hilarious.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I need something stronger than fruity drinks, but thanks.

All will be revealed on LJ later in the week. Friend me if you haven't.
    Done (I'm mathgirl24 over there). I rewatched your epic Sparky vid again. Happy sigh!! Oh, and I've fallen in love with "Reconciliation". I have it on my iPod now. My mom loves it too.

Comment

SR, what's happening later this week on LJ?

Comment

There will be a review of a book.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          There will be a review of a book.
          Would this book happen to be written by a certain author who turned a certain scientist into a wraith?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Me too! I really loved the word swapping. Sorry, TLM, I still think your name switch was hilarious.

Done (I'm mathgirl24 over there). I rewatched your epic Sparky vid again. Happy sigh!! Oh, and I've fallen in love with "Reconciliation". I have it on my iPod now. My mom loves it too.
            Isn't that song just the best? So beautiful. Glad you friended me.

You'll have to friend me to find out the details.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Would this book happen to be written by a certain author who turned a certain scientist into a wraith?
              8-ball says: maybe

Comment

Really, I thought we were reviewing a dream I had. Or was that a nightmare?

Anyway, FH is helping me. So we all need to show her some extra love also. I think she has taken up drinking for the first time in her life. (((hugs)))
                Last edited by Southern Red; 03 April 2011, 09:19 AM. Reason: Obviously, I quoted the wrong person. But you get what I meant. I hope. Sigh. Back to work.
                sigpic

Comment

LAUGH, Just Laugh!!!!

So I am planning a fic for July's big bang called "Identity" what happens is sometime after GITM, maybe during Reminants, John manages to find Elizabeth Ascended Soul in space. The expedition (especially Johnny is happy) however with FRAN and the Original Elizabeth's body both missing there is no place to put back her consciousness. However again Rodney tries to play god and decides this silly idea of putting her soul in the body of a recently deceased expedition member played by this lovely lady . Of course there are some understandable consiquence along with it. This should be fun!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

And now I know where to find you... muahahaha.

ETA: I can't find a journal with that username!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    LAUGH, Just Laugh!!!!

So I am planning a fic for July's big bang called "Identity" what happens is sometime after GITM, maybe during Reminants, John manages to find Elizabeth Ascended Soul in space. The expedition (especially Johnny is happy) however with FRAN and the Original Elizabeth's body both missing there is no place to put back her consciousness. However again Rodney tries to play god and decides this silly idea of putting her soul in the body of a recently deceased expedition member played by this lovely lady . Of course there are some understandable consiquence along with it. This should be fun!
                    Spoiler:
                    I hate to break this to you, but that's not how ascension and returning from ascension works. Elizabeth's original physical body would simply come back into existence on the mortal plane, healthy and whole (meaning, no more nanites) with her soul back in it. No body swapping required. That, and the idea of putting Elizabeth into yet another different body seems like an insult to Torri Higginson.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I hate to break this to you, but that's not how ascension and returning from ascension works. Elizabeth's original physical body would simply come back into existence on the mortal plane, healthy and whole (meaning, no more nanites) with her soul back in it. No body swapping required. That, and the idea of putting Elizabeth into yet another different body seems like an insult to Torri Higginson.
                      Damnit back to the drawing Board....I also have an idea for a 1920s story *ponders*
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Naked... Ascended beings descend naked.

Comment

I am sorry but
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            Damnit back to the drawing Board....I also have an idea for a 1920s story *ponders*
                            Oh, you don't necessarily need to throw the entire idea out, just change a few key plot points. The basic idea of Elizabeth having ascended and then returning is still very much possible.

There's that, too. Just imagine the look on John's face when he finds a descended and naked Elizabeth in his bed!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, you don't necessarily need to throw the entire idea out, just change a few key plot points. The basic idea of Elizabeth having ascended and then returning is still very much possible.
                              I know but I feel bad for insulting Torri, I wanted to prove kinda it isnt what's on the outside but its on the inside type of thing you know...

And by the way if someone writes a fic with John finding a naked Elizabeth in his bed I will give them cookies!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Sigh. I need Sparky. And a cookie. A big one. Or maybe wine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X