Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    If we're talking Sparky video spree, then we can't forget about this oldie but goodie:

The infamous Sparks Ignite trailer!

How it should have been!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      How it should have been!
      In all it's cracktastically fun glory!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Loving all the "action" the Sparky thread is having this weekend. Nothing like a little weekend action to keep the Spark alive!
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Loving all the "action" the Sparky thread is having this weekend. Nothing like a little weekend action to keep the Spark alive!
          You betcha! This party is never gonna stop!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damn, I feel the need to go watch that episode. Just so that I can hit the rewind button and watch that one scene again. Five. Dozen. Times.
            She really did have him figured out right from the start didn't she? And I love the way he knows it and lets her get away with it. This scene and the one at the end of The Tower when he accidently tells her he "got the girl" and then backpedals so prettily both tell me that she throws him off balance and before he knows it he acts very un-Johnlike. Like in the Misbegotten scene when she tells him she's never seen him like this. That to me means that he has little control when it comes to her. The infamous cool, calm and unemotional John Sheppard totally loses it when it comes to Elizabeth Weir. That just makes my toes curl.

Now, sadly I have to go finish making soup. Mr. SR has to eat at some point.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gah, woe is me! I must leave you all again for, you guessed it, more shopping. Time to go play in the art supply store, whee!

As always, don't burn down the forum while I'm gone, hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                She really did have him figured out right from the start didn't she? And I love the way he knows it and lets her get away with it. This scene and the one at the end of The Tower when he accidently tells her he "got the girl" and then backpedals so prettily both tell me that she throws him off balance and before he knows it he acts very un-Johnlike. Like in the Misbegotten scene when she tells him she's never seen him like this. That to me means that he has little control when it comes to her. The infamous cool, calm and unemotional John Sheppard totally loses it when it comes to Elizabeth Weir. That just makes my toes curl.

Now, sadly I have to go finish making soup. Mr. SR has to eat at some point.
                It makes me go in search of whatever chocolate is in the house.

Mmm, soup! Gee, I just had a roast beef sandwich for lunch, why am I still hungry?

See y'all in a little while!

Comment

Gah, woe is me! I must leave you all again for, you guessed it, more shopping. Time to go play in the art supply store, whee!

As always, don't burn down the forum while I'm gone, hahahaha!
                  And, bedtime it is for me. (timezones! ugh. Wish Earth was a flat board). I'll have a smutfic for you guys soon.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Jeez, I can't follow this thread. It's too fast for me. We will reach 107,000 posts next week.lol

So many lovely vids and pics. This couple is amazing. I can't be tired of them.
                    To bad I'm never with you when this thread is in ebullition. Stupid timezones.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I just bought the season 3 DVDs. I can't believe every episode has a commentary EXCEPT for The Real World. Fail PTB! Very much FAIL!
                      I buy DVD's for the commentaries, so the more extras they have, the happier I am. However, the first commentary I watched was Echoes and it was so incredibly bad. William Waring didn't even seem aware what was going on in his own episode, that I turned it off and never made another effort to look at any of the others. An utter disappointment that one was.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      That's why I love this thread so - it's SPARKY ALL THE WAY BABY!
                      And the reason why I need to take a break every once in a while...

Cause I'll OD on Sparky and realize that while this thread is active with a ship that I like well enough to talk about it, I don't have anybody to discuss my favorite pairing with, or that my favorite people are getting ignored consistently by 3/4 of the fandom.

And then I'm simply not in the mood to add another view or post.

***Meme continues...***

Spoiler:
                      Day 22: Worst quote
                      Day 23: Saddest character death
                      Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                      Day 25: Favorite kiss
                      Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                      Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                      Day 28: Favorite enemy
                      Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                      Day 30: One thing you would change
                      Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!

I like Kavanagh. He's one of those guys you love to hate. He brings a different kind of dynamic to the team.

Day 21: Best quote

There's too many to write down so I'll go with one of my all-time favorites:

Beckett in Rising

Beckett's sitting in the chair and Rodney wants him to concentrate so that it activates.

"I think I feel something." - Rodney looks hopeful. - "It could be lunch related." -
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        And, bedtime it is for me. (timezones! ugh. Wish Earth was a flat board). I'll have a smutfic for you guys soon.
                        A flat board? Gee, sure would be fun to see ships falling off the edge, hahaha!

Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Jeez, I can't follow this thread. It's too fast for me. We will reach 107,000 posts next week.lol

So many lovely vids and pics. This couple is amazing. I can't be tired of them.
                        To bad I'm never with you when this thread is in ebullition. Stupid timezones.
                        107,000 next week? Wouldn't that be funny?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I buy DVD's for the commentaries, so the more extras they have, the happier I am. However, the first commentary I watched was Echoes and it was so incredibly bad. William Waring didn't even seem aware what was going on in his own episode, that I turned it off and never made another effort to look at any of the others. An utter disappointment that one was.
                        Geeze, I don't think I've ever watched the commentaries. Does that make me a bad fangirl?

Cause I'll OD on Sparky and realize that while this thread is active with a ship that I like well enough to talk about it, I don't have anybody to discuss my favorite pairing with, or that my favorite people are getting ignored consistently by 3/4 of the fandom.

*wibbles, hugs, sends saucer of sugar*

***Meme continues...***

Spoiler:

I like Kavanagh. He's one of those guys you love to hate. He brings a different kind of dynamic to the team.
                        I have to admit, I agree with this. I rather wish we'd gotten to see more of Kav, just so we could throw stuff at the screen and yell at him more often.

Beckett in Rising

Beckett's sitting in the chair and Rodney wants him to concentrate so that it activates.

"I think I feel something." - Rodney looks hopeful. - "It could be lunch related." -
                        I think I may have gotten hooked on SGA right at that line. It's the crack, I tell you!

Comment

Sorry I have been quiet I just made a sparky video to add to the spam....unfortunately it's not a happy one since its based off my crossover, but I'm pretty proud of it.
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alrighty my contribution to the spam....unfortunately, it's based off my crossover so its a little angsty:

BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

It makes me go in search of whatever chocolate is in the house.

Mmm, soup! Gee, I just had a roast beef sandwich for lunch, why am I still hungry?

See y'all in a little while!
                              Ummm, my beef barley soup with oatmeal bread was yummy on a very cold night. It's 11 degrees F right now. Brrrr.

***Meme continues...***

Spoiler:

Beckett in Rising

And we appreciate your tolerance and the way you are a member of the Sparky family without being a shipper per se. You are always positive and respectful and we love that about you.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              Alrighty my contribution to the spam....unfortunately, it's based off my crossover so its a little angsty:
                              That was very well done. And I love me some angst. CG was actually a very Sparky ep and they weren't even in a scene together.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                Ahhh, the angst! CG was such a heartbreaking episode for the both of them.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Ummm, my beef barley soup with oatmeal bread was yummy on a very cold night. It's 11 degrees F right now. Brrrr.
                                Brrr is right! *shivers*

John and the team will no doubt be wishing they had some of your beef barley soup with them during "To Build a Fire." Heheheh...

Comment

Working...
                                X