No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Sparky moment popped into my head this morning while taking a shower. No idea why.

Search and Rescue

SHEPPARD: Look, there's gotta be ... (He tries to sit up but can't manage it. Sinking back, he rolls his eyes.) There's gotta be a quick fix.

KELLER: No!

SHEPPARD: I need a few hours.

KELLER: I'm sorry. I can't.

(She turns to walk away but John reaches out and grabs her arm.)

SHEPPARD: I have had a chance to rescue a team mate before, and it slipped through my hands. I am not letting that happen again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Favorite Sparky moment popped into my head this morning while taking a shower. No idea why.

Search and Rescue

SHEPPARD: Look, there's gotta be ... (He tries to sit up but can't manage it. Sinking back, he rolls his eyes.) There's gotta be a quick fix.

SHEPPARD: I have had a chance to rescue a team mate before, and it slipped through my hands. I am not letting that happen again.
      I love that episode and that part! Thanks for posting those pics, I may have to snatch them!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
        alright peeps, i think i'm really going to bed now.... but i'll leave you a pic behind so you can think of a shep comment that made her look like this:

NIGHT NIGHT SPARKY-PEOPLE!!!
        I'm drawing a blank but I can't wait to read all the answers!

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Well it will be equal balance, I save you, you save me.

Plus I love stories where a woman saves the guy!
          That made me think of a very cute fic I love- and that's exactly what I left in my review- I love it when the women save the day! By a familiar friend: Erin 87, I hope you don't mind me linking it here- only done with love and adoration!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5807157/...Cant_Park_Here
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Snurch away! That is how I got them.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm BACK! Did you miss me? Well if you didn't, too bad, you're stuck with me anyway! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              Those are good reasons. Did you just make those up or have you been thinking of them for awhile?
              Funny you should ask. Because THAT's your test! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to state which episodes these reasons are based on. A couple of these reasons can be applied to multiple episodes, so more than one answer is possible and will be accepted.

To recap for those who missed it the first time:

Top Ten Reasons Why John Sheppard Loves Elizabeth Weir
              10. The Eyebrow of Doom.
              9. He likes defending her honor.
              8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck.
              7. She looks so damn sexy in red.
              6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections!
              5. Beauty AND brains. What more could a guy want?
              4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man.
              3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss."
              2. She believed in him when no one else did.
              1. He just does.

You have 24 hours to post your answers. Pencils ready... GO!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Need some ankle-biting done... just holla and the Lemming comes running... although, don't tell Kate.
                We'll have sugar for the Lemming whenever she wants it!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can't really think straight at the moment - my little lemming brain hurts.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  10. The Eyebrow of Doom.
                  9. He likes defending her honor. - that one episode when Woolsey's visiting
                  8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck. - Conversion
                  6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections! - Intruder
                  4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man. - Conversion
                  3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss." - The Storm/The Eye
                  1. He just does. - Can that even be related to one single episode?
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I can't really think straight at the moment - my little lemming brain hurts.
                    No worries, you can always go back and revise your answers before the 24 hour mark.

Can that even be related to one single episode?
                    Like I said, some reasons can be applied to more than one episode.

Comment

So the plot bunnies attacked me just now and I got an idea for a future Sparky scene in my Tudors/SGA Crossover I'd thought I'd like to share:

So basically the whole team including Elizabeth are attacked on an offworld planet. As the team runs to the gate they all spiracticly split up in the woods. John and Elizabeth (who are long split up cause Sheppard's with Anne Boleyn in this story) manage to stay together but then Elizabeth gets shot and John (who has some feelings for her still) runs back and checks on her. Unfortunately it's a trap to capture John but it's a brilliant little Sparky moment/idea.
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Search and Rescue

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Rescue/306.png

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Rescue/307.png

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Rescue/310.png

You know, I was just looking at that second pic again, and ouch, John is gripping Keller's arm really hard. Like, "she's gonna come away with bruises" hard. Poor, poor John. He just wants his Lizzeh back.

Great find, Pocus, that was one in a million!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          So the plot bunnies attacked me just now and I got an idea for a future Sparky scene in my Tudors/SGA Crossover I'd thought I'd like to share:

So basically the whole team including Elizabeth are attacked on an offworld planet. As the team runs to the gate they all spiracticly split up in the woods. John and Elizabeth (who are long split up cause Sheppard's with Anne Boleyn in this story) manage to stay together but then Elizabeth gets shot and John (who has some feelings for her still) runs back and checks on her. Unfortunately it's a trap to capture John but it's a brilliant little Sparky moment/idea.
                          *shakes head* That's evil. Pure, unadulterated evil. Evil is good.

Comment

*shakes head* That's evil. Pure, unadulterated evil. Evil is good.
                            What it is true! If Elizabeth was hurt John Would have gotten himself caught for her! EspeciallyifitwasKolyatheSparkyShipperofallSparkyShippers
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Funny you should ask. Because THAT's your test! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to state which episodes these reasons are based on. A couple of these reasons can be applied to multiple episodes, so more than one answer is possible and will be accepted.

You have 24 hours to post your answers. Pencils ready... GO! [/QUOTE]

10. The Eyebrow of Doom. – The Game, those boys got in trouble
                              9. He likes defending her honor.- Misbegotton
                              8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck.- 38 Minutes
                              7. She looks so damn sexy in red. Misbegotton. The first meeting when Elizabeth is back, the way John looks at her gives me tingles.
                              6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections! Intruder
                              5. Beauty AND brains. What more could a guy want. To prove her wrong. First Strike
                              4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man
                              .- Conversion
                              3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss." The Seige /The Eye
                              2.She believed in him when no one else did.- Rising
                              1. He just does.- Ghost in the Machine, he wants her even as Fran.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I'M HOOOOOOME!!!

Haven't had internet all weekend, dang it!!!

So ... we're gonna be at 106,000 posts in no time!

BBC 1995
                                yesterday i watched the newest one with Keira Knightly but its a bit short and the ending isnt so great as in the 1995 one. am in a jane austen mood right now.. the other day i watched BBC 1995 persuastion and straight after the 2007 one (gosh, the ITV one is sooo much better and wentworth is soo damn hot) XD and the day before that i watched 'lost in austen' .... so yeah, once again.. FREAK HERE
                                I love Jane Austen too ... actually have a Sparky version of "Persuasion" floating around my head right now ... I'll keep you posted on how that turns out ...

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                I am so sorry I've been away - who is gone and why?! And it's not like we have so MANY posters so we can shrug off when someone leaves.
                                *hugs*

Now behave

Where is everyone? Where's SR? Where is ERI? Falcon?? Gateraid??
                                Ya just accidentally left me off the list, right, sis???

Just kiddin! Believe me, I would prefer to spend all weekend in here. RL sucks right now.

Please, do keep it on topic. Not only that OT will get us modded, but I'm noticing some regular people aren't here and that makes me very sad.
                                *waves hand from corner* I'm here. Just late!

*waves whip menacingly* Stop talking about opposing ships in the thread, please. We'll get modded.

Hey, can we have margaritas, too?

Now there's a thought for a quick Sparky ficlet if anyone's interested: Barbecue party out on the West Pier, John and Elizabeth share some fajitas and margaritas!
                                *droolz* You're evil. That's payback for the Chipotle pics, isn't it???

All right, Sparky fans, it's time for this little kitty to go get some dinner. But before I go, I'll leave you with this little ditty:

10. The Eyebrow of Doom.
                                8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck.
                                6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections!
                                3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss."
                                1. He just does.

Behave while I'm gone, kiddies. There will be a test when I get back. MUAHAHAHAHA!
                                *squee* Looks like the Sparky Constitution ... LOL

you know when you guys said 'test' i had to think of a pic ..... it looks like weir gave them two a test and they kinda dont know what to do with it

well, maybe mckay does but shep looks a bit confused ...

: Oh crap.
                                : What?
                                : Elizabeth must've switched the tests. This isn't the one she gave me before.
                                : What do you mean, the one she gave you before?
                                : Nothin.'

I'm BACK! Did you miss me? Well if you didn't, too bad, you're stuck with me anyway! AHAHAHAHA!!!

To recap for those who missed it the first time:

10. The Eyebrow of Doom.
                                1. He just does.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post

10. The Eyebrow of Doom. – The Game, those boys got in trouble
                                9. He likes defending her honor.- Misbegotton
                                8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck.- 38 Minutes
                                7. She looks so damn sexy in red. Misbegotton. The first meeting when Elizabeth is back, the way John looks at her gives me tingles.
                                6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections! Intruder
                                5. Beauty AND brains. What more could a guy want. To prove her wrong. First Strike
                                4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man
                                .- Conversion
                                3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss." The Seige /The Eye
                                2.She believed in him when no one else did.- Rising
                                1. He just does.- Ghost in the Machine, he wants her even as Fran.
                                I'm not cheating. I just think the same way as Zandra. LOL

10. The Eyebrow of Doom. *must've missed this one!*
                                9. He likes defending her honor. Misbegotten
                                8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck. 38 Minutes ... and various fan fics ...
                                7. She looks so damn sexy in red. Seasons 1-3
                                6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections! Intruders
                                5. Beauty AND brains. What more could a guy want? The Gift -- she could already translate Wraith writing by then. Hot dang.
                                4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man. Conversion
                                3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss." The Storm/The Eye
                                2. She believed in him when no one else did. Rising
                                1. He just does. The Long Goodbye - why else would he allow himself to be controlled by an alien entity that was seemingly going to get some intimate time with "Elizabeth"? -- The Real World, First Strike, Adrift, Lifeline

*stops before she lists all Sparky episodes*

*nods* Well, there's that.

OOH, meme time! Almost forgot. Again.

Day 16: Favorite season
                                Ooh, so hard to choose. Either S2 or S3 of SGA, at the moment. *raises eyebrows* I probably should just keep my answers pertaining to SGA, considering I'm on an SGA thread, shouldn't I?

*fic bunnies nod, then drink more beer*

Ugh. This night's not gonna go well.

Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronan? Weir or Carter?)
                                I couldn't really get a soft spot for Ford. I like Ronan's back story, and the fact that he doesn't really say anything, but still says so much.
                                And Elizabeth Weir FTW!!!

*goes back to lurking and writing*

Comment

Working...
                                X