Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Yeah, for dinner, I've had half a Philly sandwich and about 3 Mountain Dews. If that doesn't get me going, what will?!?!?!

Oh yeah. A 4 pack of Starbucks DoubleShots.
    And I probably had 3 litres of Coca Cola today....Do I have an addiction....Maybe no...
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

I wondered this morning why I managed to stay up late last night to finish studying for my exam today - then I suddenly realized I had a frappucino from (one of only two in our country) Starbucks.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I wondered this morning why I managed to stay up late last night to finish studying for my exam today - then I suddenly realized I had a frappucino from (one of only two in our country) Starbucks.
        Isn't Starbucks wonderful?

Can't you imagine how much money could be made if there was a Starbucks on Atlantis?

*dies laughing*

Comment

I hafta go back to work. But if SK gets on here and I miss ya:

Hey, SK!!!

And no. I didn't go to Chipotle today. You can put the ax away.

Comment

Thomas More lied when he created his Utopia....Utopia is STARBUCKS
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Isn't Starbucks wonderful?
              Before Belgium had one, it was a must-stop-there place whenever we were in London. SO, I'm happy that we finally got our own one. Now I only have to either go to the airport (when I go on holiday) or to Antwerp to find a Starbucks, and to indulge in their coffee-goodness and chocolate chip cookies, and muffins, and brownies, and ...

Can't you imagine how much money could be made if there was a Starbucks on Atlantis?
              I think they simply have one - standard issue for off-world travel.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

New vid finally uploaded!!!

Supposed to be sepia tone throughout, but it looks B&W. Oh well.
                And another one:

I'm not sure if this one is still on YouTube or not, but I'm trying to move everything to Vimeo. They seem to stay up longer.
                Great vids. I especially loved the first one. The way he looks at her is just guh. When you don't see the clips for awhile you tend to forget how intense it was. Good job.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John and Elizabeth are just so cute together! Like he really cares about her. Actually it's gonna mention in my fic there was a little Sparky but it ended after "Common Ground" because Elizabeth let her love for him get the better of her this is my Tudors/SGA Crossover btw
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Happy Birthday to Torri Higginson!

And ZOMG, I can't believe I actually managed to make it on today! Apologies for my absence, my computer was tied up all day... I finally bit the bullet and installed my Windows 7 upgrade. My computer is happy again.

I hafta go back to work. But if SK gets on here and I miss ya:

Hey, SK!!!

And no. I didn't go to Chipotle today. You can put the ax away.
                    Awww... I drove by Chipotle today.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I think they simply have one - standard issue for off-world travel.
                    *cackles* The way that government/military procurement works, they're probably lucky if they get Taster's Choice.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Awww... I drove by Chipotle today.
                      Now everytime I bit into a Chipolte Burrito I will think of Sparky.....thanks guys!
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        Now everytime I bit into a Chipolte Burrito I will think of Sparky.....thanks guys!
                        Hahahaha!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I got a "buy one get one free" coupon from Chipotle in the mail yesterday. LOL Too bad it's not a coupon for Sparky.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I got a "buy one get one free" coupon from Chipotle in the mail yesterday. LOL Too bad it's not a coupon for Sparky.
                            Imagine that SGA was so interactive you had various coupons. A few for Sparky, A few for Whumpage and a few for Whumpage involving bondage.

I already know which ones Kolya has plenty of
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Can you imagine the lines to redeem those coupons? It'll make the lines at Disneyland look tame!

Imagine that SGA was so interactive you had various coupons. A few for Sparky, A few for Whumpage and a few for Whumpage involving bondage.
                              And smut! Don't forget the smut!

I already know which ones Kolya has plenty of
                              Heheheh...

Comment

Looks like they've issued a press release for Joe's movie, Change of Plans. There are quite a few news sites carrying it (thanks GracieValenti on Twitter), here is one:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...111436739.html

Brooke White is definitely the publicized "Star" of the show, but hey, at least they are mentioning Joe's name now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X