No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SR - Amazing and wonderful video. Great job!

And, I bring you all a fic rec....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6467565/1/Honor_the_Fallen

by Zandra's Ashes

So far, 1 of 2 chapters posted. First chapter is amazing - go read!

(I don't know how to do the cool "linky thing" on here, so I went old school and just cut and pasted the link - LOL).
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Awwwwwwww...Princess Bride! I loved the video (I'm a sucker for Sepia Toning, too.)
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Is GW finally up again?? Been trying to post these replies all day!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Ah, those were so good! Aww for the grandparents one. ^^
        Thank you!! I wanted to end on a high-note and that just seemed perfect.

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
        *emerald_day drops in, waves*

Hey sparkies, long time no see. Good to come back here at least for a while. School has been robbing me of most of my free-time homework and stuff, lots of things going on. The semester is nearly over and the pressure is on for the final tests are coming up next month, don´t really look forward to that. I´m currently trying to finish up a project for school and I just hate when I can´t find the answers even though I have read over the chapters the answers are supposed to be in, it´s really annoys the hell out of my and I get frustrated. Anyway what have you all been up too how is the "Atlantis Rising: the virtual series" project going? I hope everything is going well.
        *waves* Great to see you again!! It always sucks when RL acts up. *hugs*
        "Atlantis Rising" is going good! Writers are busy writing and are posting snippets now and then. It's only making the rest of us want to read the episodes more and more

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Good morning. Well it looks like I'm the first one back since GW came back online. I'll start the day by posting my new vid.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't done this song before. Maybe they have but I didn't see why I couldn't do it too. First one to recognize the origin of the song gets a cookie.

As usual, let me know if you can't view it. *fingers crossed*

http://www.vimeo.com/16701011
          *bounces* Awesome and sweet and that last sentence you put on there totally broke my heart!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Awwwwwwww...Princess Bride! I loved the video (I'm a sucker for Sepia Toning, too.)
            And we have a winner. You deserve more than just a cookie.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            *bounces* Awesome and sweet and that last sentence you put on there totally broke my heart!
            Thanks. I broke my own heart too. Mr. SR found a suggestive section also. His broken brain must have sent his mind to the gutter. Hee.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

by Zandra's Ashes

(I don't know how to do the cool "linky thing" on here, so I went old school and just cut and pasted the link - LOL).
              That was indeed amazing and very true to canon.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks. I broke my own heart too. Mr. SR found a suggestive section also. His broken brain must have sent his mind to the gutter. Hee.
                *LOL* Had to go back and read your post to realize you'd asked where the song came from. TPB just automatically comes into my head at that.

Along with "My name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my father. Prepare to die."

But I'll take that chocolate anyway. *YUM YUM*

Shut up Witch! I'm not a Witch, I'm your wife!

Have fun stormin' the castle!
                Think it'll work?
                It would take a miracle.

Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" AHA HA HA! AHAHA HA! AHAHAHAAAAAAA *thunk*

No more rhymes now and I mean it!
                Anybody want a peanut?

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and a good Veterans' Day to all who have served!

Good morning. Well it looks like I'm the first one back since GW came back online. I'll start the day by posting my new vid.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't done this song before. Maybe they have but I didn't see why I couldn't do it too. First one to recognize the origin of the song gets a cookie.

*flaily-flails* OMG! YES! The Princess Bride, FTW! Because hey, it's totally the Sparky movie.

And what is up with this "they could have lived happily ever after" nonsense? What you do mean "could have?" They WILL live happily ever after! We're gonna see to it! ATLANTIS RISING FOREVER!!!!!!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

by Zandra's Ashes

Ooooh, that is a great story! I really liked seeing Lorne's POV of John and Elizabeth's relationship; so many times, Sparky fics are from John and Elizabeth's POV, so it's nice to get other characters' take on the whole situation.

And, just because I can... *winks at Eri*

For the last time, surrender!
                  DEATH FIRST!

Excuse me... Pardon me, Please it's important... Fezzik, please?
                  EVERYBODY MOVE!
                  [everybody gets the hell outta the way]
                  Thank you.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
                  You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and a good Veterans' Day to all who have served!

*flaily-flails* OMG! YES! The Princess Bride, FTW! Because hey, it's totally the Sparky movie.

And what is up with this "they could have lived happily ever after" nonsense? What you do mean "could have?" They WILL live happily ever after! We're gonna see to it! ATLANTIS RISING FOREVER!!!!!!

Ooooh, that is a great story! I really liked seeing Lorne's POV of John and Elizabeth's relationship; so many times, Sparky fics are from John and Elizabeth's POV, so it's nice to get other characters' take on the whole situation.

DEATH FIRST!

EVERYBODY MOVE!
                    Thank you.

This makes me so happy. I'll throw in a few more.

And you can die too, for all I care!
                    ASSSSSSSSSS. YOUUUUUUUUUUUU. WISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

They're kissing again.

I'm going to duel him left-handed.

You mock my pain!
                    Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

I may be lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But then again...perhaps I have the strength after all. Now DROP. YOUR. SWORD.

Comment

DEATH FIRST!

EVERYBODY MOVE!
                      Thank you.

You are so totally right. I should have put "they will live happily ever after". What was I thinking? But at least I started the quote war.

They're kissing again.

You mock my pain!

I may be lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But then again...perhaps I have the strength after all. Now DROP. YOUR. SWORD.

Inconceivable.

You keep using that word.
                      I do not think it means, what you think it means.

Who are you?

No one of consequence.

I must know.

Get used to disappointment.
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the quote war!!!!! Totally makes me want to see it again!!! And read the book again

Sig by me

Comment

They're kissing again.

You mock my pain!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are so totally right. I should have put "they will live happily ever after". What was I thinking? But at least I started the quote war.
                          Whoo hoo! Quote war for the win!

Inconceivable.

You keep using that word.
                          I do not think it means, what you think it means.

Who are you?

No one of consequence.

I must know.

Get used to disappointment.
                          I LOVE that last one. Always have.

And now...

He's right on top of us. I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using.

I donna suppose you could speed things up?
                          If you're in such a hurry, you could lower a rope or a tree branch or find something useful to do.
                          I could do that. I have some rope up here, but I do not think you would accept my help, since I am only waiting around to kill you.
                          That does put a damper on our relationship.

We'll never survive.
                          Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.

Give us the gate key.
                          I have no gate key.
                          Fezzik, tear his arms off.
                          Oh, you mean *this* gate key.

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ahh, great vid, SR!! I agree with Kris about the line of heart-break!

Looove this quote war going on.

Wuv... twue wuv...

He's only mostly dead.

Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist. *gets attacked*

Woah, a chocolate box of chocolate?!

*waves flag*
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Ahh, great vid, SR!! I agree with Kris about the line of heart-break!

Looove this quote war going on.

Wuv... twue wuv...

He's only mostly dead.

Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist. *gets attacked*

*cackles*

Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.
                              (I can totally picture John saying something like that, too!)

I want my father back, you son of a b***h!

Woah, a chocolate box of chocolate?!
                              I know! I think I went into a sugar coma just looking at it. LOL!

*waves flag*
                              A flag, eh? Hmm... *eyes Photoshop*

Comment

*cackles*

Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.
                                (I can totally picture John saying something like that, too!)
                                Now I totally want to read a fic where John says that
                                Drunken John at a party? Or John high on alien drugs?
                                WANT!!!!! Someone please, write this!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X