Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    For those who wish to know... not that I haven't disappeared before ...I'll be out of the country until Sunday night. Going to check out Hadrian's Wall in Scotland.
    sounds interesting!!! Have fun!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Now for some shameless self-promoting.
      These are the drabbles that I wrote for Sparktober.
      Part 1
      Part 2
      Enjoy!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Part 1
        Part 2
        Enjoy!!
        Great combo of humor and bittersweet. I love the way you write John. He has a lightness when Liz is around that you bring out very well.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          We don't have the same voices.

The french voices are pretty good. We have worse here.

Link of a vid where you can hear John, Rodney and Carson.
          I totally can't understand what they're saying, but that's wild!

For those who wish to know... not that I haven't disappeared before ...I'll be out of the country until Sunday night. Going to check out Hadrian's Wall in Scotland.
          Wow, that sounds like fun! Hope you have a great trip!

Part 1
          Part 2
          Enjoy!!
          Heehee! These are so cute! I still like the 'she's my wife!' one the best. 'Cause, well, you know...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by erin87 View Post
            yes indeed there was. :d

Spoiler:
            *diez*
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              *diez*
              *cackles* I know, isn't that great? I could just put that vid on repeat and watch it all. day. long.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *cackles* I know, isn't that great? I could just put that vid on repeat and watch it all. day. long.
                God, my brain would be in all day long gutter! Wait, it's ALREADY there.

Anyway, I have a fic involving sparky and Rodney & Elizabeth friendship. We talked about it few days ago. I hope you guys enjoy.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Anyway, I have a fic involving sparky and Rodney & Elizabeth friendship. We talked about it few days ago. I hope you guys enjoy.
                  This is an absolutely adorable fic, people! Go read it now! You'll be glad you did!

Comment

*can't stop watching* Help me!

Loved it. I like your Rodney.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      *can't stop watching* Help me!
                      I would, except... I'm already trapped, too! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Great combo of humor and bittersweet. I love the way you write John. He has a lightness when Liz is around that you bring out very well.
                        Thank you so much!! I'm always most afraid of my characterizations, so I'm always very happy when people say I did a good job.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Heehee! These are so cute! I still like the 'she's my wife!' one the best. 'Cause, well, you know...
                        Thank you!!! And yeah, I had to put something like that in there. Couldn't help myself

I read that!!! Loved it, so why did I not comment?? *goes to rectify that*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          WOW!!! That is awesome, likee very mucho!!!
                          Thank you!

Oh, cool! Have fun! *waves*

Part 1
                          Part 2
                          Enjoy!!
                          Ah, those were so good! Aww for the grandparents one. ^^

AWWWWWW!!!! *huggles Rodney and Liz* Great fic!
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Have fun and take lots of pictures!!!! *Tries not to be jealous because I'll never be able to afford to go there to see it myself.*
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*emerald_day drops in, waves*

Hey sparkies, long time no see. Good to come back here at least for a while. School has been robbing me of most of my free-time homework and stuff, lots of things going on. The semester is nearly over and the pressure is on for the final tests are coming up next month, don´t really look forward to that. I´m currently trying to finish up a project for school and I just hate when I can´t find the answers even though I have read over the chapters the answers are supposed to be in, it´s really annoys the hell out of my and I get frustrated. Anyway what have you all been up too how is the "Atlantis Rising: the virtual series" project going? I hope everything is going well.

Comment

Good morning. Well it looks like I'm the first one back since GW came back online. I'll start the day by posting my new vid.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't done this song before. Maybe they have but I didn't see why I couldn't do it too. First one to recognize the origin of the song gets a cookie.

As usual, let me know if you can't view it. *fingers crossed*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X