Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
    *beams* *hugs*

The other Sparky story is "Reinventing Destiny" by bigdamnxenafan and seramercury. I made art for it: click here.
    And the art is incredibly gorgeous! *jealous*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
      I have read alot of SGA, I liked how you guys wrote and flesh it out, however I have no idea how to start fleshing it out, despite that my muse is still dead, not much alive.

Sure I don't mind that you call me Zan, hmm yeah I'm sure that others can help me with the title ideas.

I'll try my best, however I'll try keep try start writing in new paragraph every time character speaks or introduction of new characters to it. So let me know who's available to do the beta reader duty. I have to admit my writing skill is rusty, not that good enough as wow factor to the any fics if I ever to write. Its been years since I learned how to write stories, essay and all of that stuff in school. I hardly write these days.
      Start simple. Try this exercise. Look around the room you are in. Write 5 sentences describing what you see in detail. Here's an example.

Spoiler:
      The small room has two windows, one on each side of a desk with bookshelves above it. The shelves are filled with various pieces of computer equipment, an assortment of remote controls and messy piles of paper. In the center of the desk are a keyboard and large monitor. A small loveseat sits against a wall with a printer stand acting as an end table. It's a comfortable room designed solely for the enjoyment of the woman who sits in the black chair staring intently at the computer screen.

See, not so easy but it fills in the details and gives the reader a sense of the room. No charge for the writing lesson.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a silly little happy dance*
        I got War and Peace!!!! Held by both John and Liz
        *squeeeeeeeeeeeee* I'm also very happy about that, so awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Items passing that I'm not interested in, so:

Missing Moments Chapter 56: First Strike
          Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
          56: First Strike

(before the ep)

"Ellis is arriving tomorrow?" John asked as he opened a box and took out his Johnny Cash poster, looking for an open spot on the wall.

"Yes, he is." Elizabeth answered as she was clearing part of her closet to make room for his clothes.

"And he knows about us?"

Elizabeth nodded. "Everyone now does, John."

"I'm glad we're out in the open."

"So am I. No more secrets and I like it that way." She said as she looked at the golden band around her left ring finger. It felt good to finally be able to wear it where it belonged.

"So do I." He assured her.

"And I'm glad we can now officially share a room."

He gave her a grin. "Definitely." He peered into the box, but then looked up again. "Have you noticed that ever since we told everyone we're married, more and more couples are publicly popping up?"

"Really?" She smiled. "That's good."

"It is." He agreed as he took the poster in his hands again and walked over to the barren wall opposite their bed.

(after Ellis leaves Elizabeth's office and before John sits down in the control chair)

"Elizabeth?"

She looked up from her laptop. "Yes, Colonel."

He cast his gaze away, she was still angry with him. He couldn't really blame her. "Can I talk to you... outside?"

She gave him a look, but then nodded and followed him onto the balcony.

Once they were at the railing, John looked up to the red glow. "It's amazing how something so beautiful can be so destructive."

Following his gaze, she stared at the deadly beam too. "Yes, it is."

He turned to her. "I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. I should have..."

"John..."

"No, Elizabeth. I know you. You're always right in situations like these. I should have listened to you and I should have told Ellis to go climb in the highest tree he could find on the mainland."

Elizabeth gave him a small smile. "John, I don't blame you... not really. It's the difference between a military view and a diplomatic view on things. We'll make it through this. Your plan to fly the city into space is brilliant."

He wanted to grin proudly, but instead shrugged. "If we can get enough power: yes. If not, we're back to square one."

"It'll work." She said, sounding much more confident than she felt.

He gave her a nod. "Yes, it will." It was more to assure himself than anything else.

Gathering her in his arms, he gently kissed the top of her head.

(after the beam hits the tower)

John sat up in the control chair and immediately felt that something had gone wrong. The connection to the city in the chair had told him as much.

"Elizabeth, McKay?"

When he heard McKay's panicked voice over the intercom, yelling for the medical staff, John flew out of the chair and ran towards the control room. There was only one thought pounding in his head: "God, please let Elizabeth be ok. Let her be ok, let her be ok,..."

As he arrived in the gateroom, the damage seemed immense, but when he saw Keller and one of the nurses lift Elizabeth onto a gurney, his heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Elizabeth? Is she going to be ok?"

Keller was honest with him. She knew Elizabeth had received the biggest blow of them all and that her injuries would be severe. Only a scan could tell her what was really wrong.

John walked three paces along with the gurney until he realized he couldn't do anything to help her now. He also knew Elizabeth would never forgive him if he'd place her in front of the safety of the city and their people, so he stayed behind as Keller and her team wheeled Elizabeth out of the gateroom.

He stared at the door for a few moments longer and then went up the stairs, knowing he had to do his duty now. If Keller knew anything more, she'd let him know.

Sig by me

Comment

Kris: I'm an addict of your stories. I saw "last post: krisrussel" and I was almost jumping everywhere because I knew your post was a "missing moment". And now you're killing me. I want the next chapter. i can't wait tomorrow. I don't know how you will handle the rest of the season but I want to read it.....please.
            Last edited by Probie; 26 September 2010, 11:32 AM.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
              OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, that's awesome. I'm beyond excited, that you got the jar.
              Thank you! I'm excited, too! I can't wait to get my hands on it! :d

And it was an EPIC bidding war!! Someone else really wanted that jar too!!
              So glad you got it!!!!!! *squeezes*
              Well, I can tell you... it got closer to my max bid limit than I would've liked. Barely got it by the skin of my teeth.

And speaking of , OMG, the FS Missing Moments! Noooo, Lizzeh! *cries*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Items passing that I'm not interested in, so:

Missing Moments Chapter 56: First Strike
                Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                56: First Strike

(before the ep)

"Ellis is arriving tomorrow?" John asked as he opened a box and took out his Johnny Cash poster, looking for an open spot on the wall.

"Yes, he is." Elizabeth answered as she was clearing part of her closet to make room for his clothes.

"And he knows about us?"

Elizabeth nodded. "Everyone now does, John."

"I'm glad we're out in the open."

"So am I. No more secrets and I like it that way." She said as she looked at the golden band around her left ring finger. It felt good to finally be able to wear it where it belonged.

"So do I." He assured her.

"And I'm glad we can now officially share a room."

He gave her a grin. "Definitely." He peered into the box, but then looked up again. "Have you noticed that ever since we told everyone we're married, more and more couples are publicly popping up?"

"Really?" She smiled. "That's good."

"It is." He agreed as he took the poster in his hands again and walked over to the barren wall opposite their bed.

(after Ellis leaves Elizabeth's office and before John sits down in the control chair)

"Elizabeth?"

She looked up from her laptop. "Yes, Colonel."

He cast his gaze away, she was still angry with him. He couldn't really blame her. "Can I talk to you... outside?"

She gave him a look, but then nodded and followed him onto the balcony.

Once they were at the railing, John looked up to the red glow. "It's amazing how something so beautiful can be so destructive."

Following his gaze, she stared at the deadly beam too. "Yes, it is."

He turned to her. "I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. I should have..."

"John..."

"No, Elizabeth. I know you. You're always right in situations like these. I should have listened to you and I should have told Ellis to go climb in the highest tree he could find on the mainland."

Elizabeth gave him a small smile. "John, I don't blame you... not really. It's the difference between a military view and a diplomatic view on things. We'll make it through this. Your plan to fly the city into space is brilliant."

He wanted to grin proudly, but instead shrugged. "If we can get enough power: yes. If not, we're back to square one."

"It'll work." She said, sounding much more confident than she felt.

He gave her a nod. "Yes, it will." It was more to assure himself than anything else.

Gathering her in his arms, he gently kissed the top of her head.

(after the beam hits the tower)

John sat up in the control chair and immediately felt that something had gone wrong. The connection to the city in the chair had told him as much.

"Elizabeth, McKay?"

When he heard McKay's panicked voice over the intercom, yelling for the medical staff, John flew out of the chair and ran towards the control room. There was only one thought pounding in his head: "God, please let Elizabeth be ok. Let her be ok, let her be ok,..."

As he arrived in the gateroom, the damage seemed immense, but when he saw Keller and one of the nurses lift Elizabeth onto a gurney, his heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Elizabeth? Is she going to be ok?"

Keller was honest with him. She knew Elizabeth had received the biggest blow of them all and that her injuries would be severe. Only a scan could tell her what was really wrong.

John walked three paces along with the gurney until he realized he couldn't do anything to help her now. He also knew Elizabeth would never forgive him if he'd place her in front of the safety of the city and their people, so he stayed behind as Keller and her team wheeled Elizabeth out of the gateroom.

He stared at the door for a few moments longer and then went up the stairs, knowing he had to do his duty now. If Keller knew anything more, she'd let him know.
                It's gonna go AU after this, right???????????????

*mimics John's puppy eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Get my mind out of the gutter? You do realize what thread you're in, don't you?

Especially about the claims that he demands tribute payments of cake. Hahahah!

Oh, that's awesome! Congrats for that!
                  *rechecks thread name and notices that someone added Gutter to the title*

*smiles sheepishly* Oh yeah ... Huh!

Reporting in from the Stargate live auction:

THE SPARKY MINT JAR IS MINE!!!!!!!

Today is a good day for Sparky. Hahahahahaha!
                  SPARKY RULES!!!

Sorry can't hang around any longer, have a pressing engagement and I'll be gone most of the evening ... Have fun with the auction and various guttery Sparky subjects!

Comment

Reporting in from the Stargate live auction:

THE SPARKY MINT JAR IS MINE!!!!!!!

Today is a good day for Sparky. Hahahahahaha!
                    Congrats! Were you freaking out like I was when they started having technical difficulties the lot before the Weir stuff came up? OMG. My screen still wasn't right when they did Sedge's picture.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    Hi Sparkies, hope you're having a nice weekend.
                    I see that this group has two precious Sparky things: War & Peace and The Jar and I'm so happy for you!!!
                    At least I know that these memories are in really good hands, just as our beloved Sparky pairing deserves!
                    Three - I got Elizabeth's pocket watch. Well, it's more Elizabeth than Sparky, but that's okay.
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      It's gonna go AU after this, right???????????????

*mimics John's puppy eyes*
                      That's the plan, according to Kris.

*rechecks thread name and notices that someone added Gutter to the title*

*smiles sheepishly* Oh yeah ... Huh!
                      Heheheh... we're always in the gutter.

SPARKY RULES!!!

Sorry can't hang around any longer, have a pressing engagement and I'll be gone most of the evening ... Have fun with the auction and various guttery Sparky subjects!
                      We'll definitely have fun, hope you do too!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                      Congrats! Were you freaking out like I was when they started having technical difficulties the lot before the Weir stuff came up? OMG. My screen still wasn't right when they did Sedge's picture.
                      OMG, I was ready to start climbing the walls when they glitched on Ronon's last lot. Eeek!

Three - I got Elizabeth's pocket watch. Well, it's more Elizabeth than Sparky, but that's okay.
                      Any Lizzeh is good Lizzeh.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am about to hit the bed, but I am fairly sure there will be some drabbles tomorrow! Nighty - night thread!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*hugs Anuna* Nighty-night, love! Pleasant Sparky Dreams!

Comment

If I had known you were gonna bid on that, I wouldn't have!!

Sig by me

Comment

That's the plan, according to Kris.
                              Shhhhh, don't spoil it

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I am about to hit the bed, but I am fairly sure there will be some drabbles tomorrow! Nighty - night thread!
                              Good night!!! *hugs* have many Sparky dreams!!
                              And I'm looking forward to the drabbles

Sig by me

Comment

Shhhhh, don't spoil it
                                Though admittedly, it's not that much of a secret. After all, we're all pro-Weir, so it would have to go AU at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X