Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting in from the Stargate live auction:

THE SPARKY MINT JAR IS MINE!!!!!!!

Today is a good day for Sparky. Hahahahahaha!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Yay for you!!!

Don't you wish it could be delivered like this

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Yay for you!!!

Don't you wish it could be delivered like this

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../bscap1132.jpg
        Hee! Oh, I wish!

But funny you should post that pic... I was just thinking about how I'm going to set up the display case. I was thinking of printing out a screen cap from this scene and getting it signed by Joe and Torri to add to the case.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMGOMGOMG! I am so happy for you. Sparky rules!

Hee! Oh, I wish!

But funny you should post that pic... I was just thinking about how I'm going to set up the display case. I was thinking of printing out a screen cap from this scene and getting it signed by Joe and Torri to add to the case.
          Doooo iiitttttt! You can get Joe to sign it in Nov. and tell him about getting the jar.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SGA big bang just went live and here is a link to a sparky fic! Old friends and new enemies by tenacious_err !

There should be at least one more sparky story, I know ankareeda made art for it!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              OMGOMGOMG! I am so happy for you. Sparky rules!
              I am STILL floating on cloud 9!

I'm waiting for them to put the recordings of the live feed up later... I turned off the sound when the Weir items started so I didn't get distracted, so I'm kind of interested to see the play-by-play.

Doooo iiitttttt! You can get Joe to sign it in Nov. and tell him about getting the jar.
              I definitely will! Wasn't sure I was going to get another autograph or photo op since I did last year, but now I will be going for the autograph at least. Squee!

Comment

SK, big darn congratulations! I am so happy that you of all people won it! Make sure to put mints into that jar!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  SGA big bang just went live and here is a link to a sparky fic! Old friends and new enemies by tenacious_err !

There should be at least one more sparky story, I know ankareeda made art for it!
                  Hee, now I can read it at my leisure!

SK, big darn congratulations! I am so happy that you of all people won it! Make sure to put mints into that jar!
                  Thanks, sweetie! *big hugs* I'm soooo glad I won it! Heehee! And yes, we've gotta have the mints!

Comment

Hi Sparkies, hope you're having a nice weekend.
                    I see that this group has two precious Sparky things: War & Peace and The Jar and I'm so happy for you!!!
                    At least I know that these memories are in really good hands, just as our beloved Sparky pairing deserves!

Comment

I am STILL floating on cloud 9!

I'm waiting for them to put the recordings of the live feed up later... I turned off the sound when the Weir items started so I didn't get distracted, so I'm kind of interested to see the play-by-play.

I definitely will! Wasn't sure I was going to get another autograph or photo op since I did last year, but now I will be going for the autograph at least. Squee!
                      Oh good. A play by play. I was hoping not to miss it. Alert us when it's up.

Mr. SR said tell SK to put cookies in it. He doesn't know about the mints. LOL
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                        Hi Sparkies, hope you're having a nice weekend.
                        I see that this group has two precious Sparky things: War & Peace and The Jar and I'm so happy for you!!!
                        At least I know that these memories are in really good hands, just as our beloved Sparky pairing deserves!
                        Indeed, just as I was thinking! These items should definitely go to people who understand and appreciate the history and sentiment behind them. I'll take very good care of the Mint Jar for all of you!

Oh good. A play by play. I was hoping not to miss it. Alert us when it's up.
                        Hee! It'll definitely be new to me! I think they didn't put yesterday's videos up until the end of the day, so it probably won't be until after 6pm today.

Mr. SR said tell SK to put cookies in it. He doesn't know about the mints. LOL
                        LOL! Hmm, mint chocolate chip cookies could work...

Comment

This is a good plot but it needs fleshing out. I would suggest you read a few fics and see how most authors do it. Then try to put a little more explanation into the actions and add more conversation. I'd love to help but I'm leaving in a couple of days for 3 weeks.
                          I have read alot of SGA, I liked how you guys wrote and flesh it out, however I have no idea how to start fleshing it out, despite that my muse is still dead, not much alive.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Zan (if I can call you like this): I don't have an idea for the name of your fic. I'm sure someone will help you
                          Sure I don't mind that you call me Zan, hmm yeah I'm sure that others can help me with the title ideas.

*nods* Zangetsu-san, I agree on all of SR's suggestions, and I'd like to add a reminder to stay consistent with how certain characters speak (Teyla never uses contractions), always start a new paragraph when a new character speaks, etc. Right now a lot of us are also working on our Atlantis Rising virtual season fic project, so I'm not sure who's available to take on beta reader duties.
                          I'll try my best, however I'll try keep try start writing in new paragraph every time character speaks or introduction of new characters to it. So let me know who's available to do the beta reader duty. I have to admit my writing skill is rusty, not that good enough as wow factor to the any fics if I ever to write. Its been years since I learned how to write stories, essay and all of that stuff in school. I hardly write these days.

Comment

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, that's awesome. I'm beyond excited, that you got the jar.
                            sigpic

Comment

*beams* *hugs*

The other Sparky story is "Reinventing Destiny" by bigdamnxenafan and seramercury. I made art for it: click here.
                              sigpic

Comment

No no no. No need to cross fingers for me. I'm not going to bid on anything. I just like to watch.
                                I actually meant SK *facepalm*

And it was an EPIC bidding war!! Someone else really wanted that jar too!!
                                So glad you got it!!!!!! *squeezes*

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X