Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    That was just gorgeous! I'm loving this. Are they together? Or is this pre - relationship? I love the way you write their banter and the fic has just the right amount of fluff. Keep going? It's really really good
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

oh, just so ya'll know and we're not bidding against each other, I'm bidding on 'War and Peace'
      SK, are we getting on the sgarising chat during the auction to make sure we're not bidding against each other?
      Is there anyone else here gonna bid this weekend?

Sig by me

Comment

That fic is just darling. I love their relationship here.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
        SR and Scary Kitty

Thats funny thing is, that drabble idea came to life after which is I was working on unfinished fic from 3 years ago, I think I might have to read it again before doing the re-write whole fic itself, or something maybe throw in "Elizabeth pulling a ascended daniel jackson". I would have to figure out about beta thing and also I have no idea how to turn that bloody review thing off that blocks the anonymous reviewers from writing their reviews on the fic.
        That's the problem with plot bunnies. They attack you and then refuse to fill in the details. LOL

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        oh, just so ya'll know and we're not bidding against each other, I'm bidding on 'War and Peace'
        SK, are we getting on the sgarising chat during the auction to make sure we're not bidding against each other?
        Not me.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Man, I wish I had the money to bid. Alas, bills come first. I wish you all the best with the auction. Though I did get the chance to spoil myself and have a replica vest and jacket made of Elizabeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
            Man, I wish I had the money to bid. Alas, bills come first. I wish you all the best with the auction. Though I did get the chance to spoil myself and have a replica vest and jacket made of Elizabeth.
            Made of Elizabeth or made for Elizabeth?

I don't have that kind of money, thus I have to be very rational about my spending. As much as fan - stuff is great, other things come first. Blech, money, I actually hate you.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

charitybuzz There's so much buzz about our @JoeFlanigan auction items: lunch with Joe & more! http://bit.ly/bBd9DI Proceeds go to Friends of Sarah Geary
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family, College Football, and Stargate Live Auction Saturday!

Fear not, I won't be bidding on 'War and Peace.' Did you see their little preview video last night? There was some helpful information there. Don't know how much I'm going to be in the chat since I'll be watching the live video stream of the auction (which will be here) as well.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                That's the problem with plot bunnies. They attack you and then refuse to fill in the details. LOL
                *cracks up* Quite true! Good luck on your fic, Zangetsu-san!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family, College Football, and Stargate Live Auction Saturday!

Fear not, I won't be bidding on 'War and Peace.' Did you see their little preview video last night? There was some helpful information there. Don't know how much I'm going to be in the chat since I'll be watching the live video stream of the auction (which will be here) as well.

*cracks up* Quite true! Good luck on your fic, Zangetsu-san!
                  My Hokies play at noon. This one counts so I hope I don't have to give up football for life. Again.
                  sigpic

Comment

My Hokies play at noon. This one counts so I hope I don't have to give up football for life. Again.
                    USC also goes up against Washington State at noon. Our first conference game, too. *looks nervous*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

USC also goes up against Washington State at noon. Our first conference game, too. *looks nervous*
                      I'll be checking the scores later. *fingers crossed* I'm also waiting to hear that SR Jr. arrived safely in India. Big day.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll be checking the scores later. *fingers crossed* I'm also waiting to hear that SR Jr. arrived safely in India. Big day.
                        India? Whoo, that's a long ways away!

Comment

India? Whoo, that's a long ways away!
                          He's gone for work doing training for 2 weeks. Luckily he's with a team of 3 others who have all gone before. However, his GF and I are nervous. And waiting for presents.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ SR: I know it's not from Jr, but here's a present from me! That is, if FF.net will actually work this time!

Everybody's Fine Ch 4

And just to let y'all know ...
                            Spoiler:
                            They're married and back on Atlantis. You know what that means ... honeymoon! No, people, get your mind out of the gutter! Imagine whatever you want, that section is blank!

EDIT: Yeah, FF.net is bein freaky right now, so I posted it here. Spoilered for length:

Spoiler:
                            “You did what?”

“Are you serious?”

John would have given anything to have a camera onhand to capture Ronan’s and Teyla’s confused/shocked/thrilled expressions.

“Yes, we got married. The IOA is not aware of this, that is why we’re only telling a few that we can trust to keep it quiet,” Elizabeth confirmed to her friends, and John noticed out of the corner of his eye as she ran a hand over her dress, smoothing it out as though he was getting ready for an interview.

Teyla found her composure first. As usual. “I am very happy for the both of you. I offer my sincere congratulations,” she happily replied, a soft smile filling her face as she opened her arms and Elizabeth gladly accepted the hug.

Ronan glanced to McKay, standing next to him. “Is he for real?”

“Yep.”

“Huh. Well, I guess, congratulations from me too.” He extended a hand to John and he gladly shook it, relief filling him as he knew that their secret would stay safe among their friends.

“Among my people, it is customary to take a leave for a month, perhaps longer, so as to privately become better acquainted,” Teyla mentioned, glancing between the newlyweds.

“We have a similar custom,” Elizabeth replied with a nod. “It’s called a honeymoon, normally about a week or so.”

“However, since it would seem a little odd for us to completely disappear -- together -- for a week, Elizabeth and I are gonna postpone the honeymoon and just settle down, get back to work.”

Teyla exchanged a worried glance with Elizabeth. “Do you mean, right now?”

“No, tomorrow!” John abruptly threw in, a little too quickly.

McKay rolled his eyes. Ronan smirked, then pushed himself off the desk he was leaning on for support.

Elizabeth nodded. “We did come back a day early. I’m sure Major Lorne can handle the city for one more night.”

“Agreed,” John said immediately in approval.

Teyla nodded. “Very well. Then we will see you in the morning. Have a pleasant night, John, Elizabeth.”

Ronan nodded to them with a telltale smile on his face as he passed them.

Rodney stopped in front of them as the doors closed after the two natives had left. “Ya know, if you want a few extra days, I’m sure I--”

“Rodney?”

“Hmm?”

“The answer is no.”

He pouted, then mumbled, “Good night,” as he walked out of the conference room.

The couple followed slowly after him. “I should, uh, probably go unpack. Got a lot to catch up on,” John suggested, chucking a finger down towards the lift.

His wife -- he grinned like crazy on the inside every time he referred to her as such -- glanced around and seconded his motion. “Me too. We’ll catch up later?”

“Sounds good,” John’s voice echoed in the control room as he left her.

-----------------------------------------

Elizabeth barely had time to ensure her door was shut and locked before John descended on her, eagerly grabbing her lips with his. She sighed comfortably and in anticipation as he put his hands to her face, holding her still.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine,” she mustered through the jelly that was forming in her legs. “It’s just --- it’s so surreal.”

He held her by the shoulders. “I know. If you wanna -- well, put this off, I would und--”

Elizabeth’s lips answered him.

------------------------------------------------

“Don’t hurt me for saying this.”

“What’s that?”

“You make a very comfortable pillow,” Elizabeth chuckled, laying her head against his chest, softly rising and falling with each of his breaths.

The sun had faded at least an hour ago, but for most of the evening, she had been perfectly content to lay next to him, using his shoulder as a support as she took in their situation.

They were married.

She was in bed with her husband.

She was laying in bed with John Sheppard.

Her head started to spin ever so slightly as she raised it, gaining eye contact again.

John’s eyes raked over her carefully, seeming to note the emotions running through her face. “Ya okay?”

“Never better,” she replied with absolute confidence. She moved enough to plant a gentle yet firm kiss on his lips, and she withdrew slowly as he moaned in contentment. “How are you?”

“Great,” he replied drowsily. “I don’t want this to end.”

“Well, fortunately for you, there is a ring in my possession, and in yours, that ensures it won’t.” She touched his dog tags laying on his naked chest, moving one aside to see the silver band that he had connected to the chain before leaving the SGC.

He smirked. “Good,” he said in approval, kissing the top of her soft curls. He groaned into her hair.

This startled Elizabeth, prompting her to support herself on her elbows as she regarded her husband. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t wanna go to work tomorrow,” he whined.

This elicited a small grin from her. “Me neither,” she agreed. “But soon, when things settle down, we can find a way to take a week off. Without soliciting any undue attention from anyone. All right? Can you hold on?”

“Um-hmm,” he hummed atop her head.

----------------------------------------

“Ya got a second?” John greeted as he entered her office.

“Not really, so keep it quick,” his wife replied curtly.

She probably hasn’t even eaten anything today, he remarked to himself. “Lieutenant Thornberg found a planet while running some scans. Thought I might take a week off to check it out.”

“A week? John, that seems a lit--” Awareness and disbelief rose in her face, and she quickly sighed before looking back to him. “Uninhabited?”

“Beach. And yes.”

She leaned back in her chair. “It’s been four months, John.”

He smirked. “You keeping track?”

“No, my ranking military officer sent me a memo this morning, saying, ‘It’s been four months’.”

His face relaxed in understanding. “Ya know, I was beginning to wonder if you had gotten that or not.”

“Message received. Get your team together, and take a jumper through the ‘Gate. If it seems as perfect as it is, I’ll give serious consideration to your week off.”

John nearly jumped up out of his seat, face plastered with a boyish grin. “You got it!”

As Elizabeth turned back to her game of Solitaire, she heard John talking into his earpiece. “McKay, Teyla, Ronan. We’re shipping out in fifteen minutes. Meet me in the jumper bay in ten. Sheppard out.”

Before she even completed two moves, a whiny arrogant voice came through her earpiece. “Elizabeth, please tell me you’re gonna take Sheppard on a vacation. Otherwise I’m gonna blow something up and make it look like an accident.”

Without dropping her concentration on the screen, she touched her earpiece. “Noted, Doctor. Weir out.”

Comment

He's gone for work doing training for 2 weeks. Luckily he's with a team of 3 others who have all gone before. However, his GF and I are nervous. And waiting for presents.
                              Ah, presents!

@ SR: I know it's not from Jr, but here's a present from me! That is, if FF.net will actually work this time!

Everybody's Fine Ch 4

And just to let y'all know ...
                              Spoiler:
                              They're married and back on Atlantis. You know what that means ... honeymoon! No, people, get your mind out of the gutter! Imagine whatever you want, that section is blank!

EDIT: Yeah, FF.net is bein freaky right now, so I posted it here. Spoilered for length:
                              Actually, it worked for me just fine. Great chapter!

And... five minutes until the live auction starts, so I'm gonna be over there. Try not to burn the place down without me!

Comment

I wrote a drabble last night because a song popped into my head while thinking about Sparky. Enjoy!

http://lantis-kate.livejournal.com/8472.html
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X