Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Hey, I haven't posted here for a bit(been reading though, just haven't had a lot of time to post )so I figured I'd drop by, say "hi" and comment on a few things.
    "HI"!!!!!
    You should talk more often *missed you*

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    Very nice as usual Kris. I've really liked the whole series so far.
    Thanks

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Tonight I just watched the Hawaii 5-0 pilot and YAY, it's great!
    In my dreams I would like to see Vegas-John Sheppard as part of the squad and Elizabeth Weir as the Governor. Some fights at the beginning but then lots of sparks and sex.
    Who's gonna take this as prompt for a police smut fic?
    Gonna have to decline. My twitter friends just prodded prompted me to write an SGA/Farscape fic. Need to do a lot of research for that first, so I'm not sure I'll be watching this show very soon. For some reason it also holds little interest for me.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Whoo hoo, two for the price of one!

John totally made me melt in both of them, he's so sweet.
    Thanks you
    And yeah, John can be an absolute sweetheart, especially where Elizabeth is concerned.

Sig by me

Comment

I guess no one liked the sparky drabble fic that I wrote 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Just remember to dress warm!

It's a problem. I live in the east so the weather is pretty fine here.lol

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
        Hey I was not here 3 years ago. Maybe you can post a link. By the way, Hi!
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          My twitter friends just prodded prompted me to write an SGA/Farscape fic. Need to do a lot of research for that first.
          Wow, SGA/Farscape sounds interesting! I enjoyed so much Farscape and The Peacekeepers Wars

Comment

Man, now I'm just plain tempted to do a fic of all my fave pairings big ol' crossover fic. Sparky, TPol/Archer, Doctor/Rose, and who knows who else I could throw in there.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Gonna have to decline. My twitter friends just prodded prompted me to write an SGA/Farscape fic. Need to do a lot of research for that first, so I'm not sure I'll be watching this show very soon. For some reason it also holds little interest for me.
              SGA/Farscape? There will be jokes about Crichton and Aeryn looking like Mitchell and Vala's identical twins, right?

Thanks you
              And yeah, John can be an absolute sweetheart, especially where Elizabeth is concerned.
              We like him that way.

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
              Er, might be helpful if you posted a link. I was only just getting into fandom around that time, and there are a number of people here who came in even later than that. There's probably a lot of things we missed out on and aren't aware of.

In any event, welcome back!

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
              Man, now I'm just plain tempted to do a fic of all my fave pairings big ol' crossover fic. Sparky, TPol/Archer, Doctor/Rose, and who knows who else I could throw in there.
              Whee, fandom mashup!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

lol watching Irresistible.

Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: So everyone here... back to normal?
                Dr. Elizabeth Weir: We're still fine, John.
                Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: No lingering desires? Secret longings for his touch?
                Dr. Carson Beckett: It's embarrassing enough without you constantly reminding us, thank you.

John must've been jealous.

Comment

Dr. Carson Beckett: It's embarrassing enough without you constantly reminding us, thank you.

And he really wasn't addressing his question to Carson. LOL There was a lot of sekrit eye!sex going on there.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    And he really wasn't addressing his question to Carson. LOL There was a lot of sekrit eye!sex going on there.
                    God, that's one of the episodes I simply couldn't watch and skipped. Is there any redeeming quality, anything why I should sit and load this ep and watch it?
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      God, that's one of the episodes I simply couldn't watch and skipped. Is there any redeeming quality, anything why I should sit and load this ep and watch it?
                      It has tons of subtle Sparky if you're looking for it. John gets really mad when Lucious says Elizabeth is out making him a sandwich for one thing. And the John/Carson scene in the jumper is to die for. And Teyla and Ronon get to act silly. In fact everyone except John gets to smile really big. Something you rarely see.
                      sigpic

Comment

It has tons of subtle Sparky if you're looking for it. John gets really mad when Lucious says Elizabeth is out making him a sandwich for one thing. And the John/Carson scene in the jumper is to die for. And Teyla and Ronon get to act silly. In fact everyone except John gets to smile really big. Something you rarely see.
                        That sounds like something I should see, right now. I feel like reading happy fic, too. Something heart warming and soothing - do you guys have any recs?

Comment

That sounds like something I should see, right now. I feel like reading happy fic, too. Something heart warming and soothing - do you guys have any recs?
                          I took my own advice and rewatched Irresistible. It just screams Sparky. Their interactions both before and after she gets under the influence of Lucious are just perfect. And John is at his most adorable.
                          sigpic

Comment

I took my own advice and rewatched Irresistible. It just screams Sparky. Their interactions both before and after she gets under the influence of Lucious are just perfect. And John is at his most adorable.
                            Aw heck, I'll watch it - because today is all about me doing new, good things. (check my LJ for further explanation!)

Comment

Aw heck, I'll watch it - because today is all about me doing new, good things. (check my LJ for further explanation!)
                              Well, hopefully you'll be glad you watched it. It's quite funny!

Comment

Frankly, I'm surprised John's hair didn't spontaneously burst into flames at seeing Lizzeh fawning all over that squicky Lucius.

Lots and lots and lots of sekrit eye!sex. At least until they could be alone to do the real thing.

: *crying*
                                : *punches Carson's arm*
                                : Ow!
                                : Buck up, Carson!

Totally hysterical! Of course, that deleted bit from the scene where John has to wipe Carson's runny nose is even funnier!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X