Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Ok. i will ask them tomorrow. Time to sleep for me. See you tomorrow
    *hugs* thanks! Have a good night and lots of Sparky dreams

Sig by me

Comment

Kris: about your missing moment.
      Spoiler:
      Don't tell me she's pregnant. It will be sad. It's almost the end of the season 3....Oh no....poor John
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Kris: about your missing moment.
        Spoiler:
        Don't tell me she's pregnant. It will be sad. It's almost the end of the season 3....Oh no....poor John
        You'll just have to wait and see!!

Sig by me

Comment

I'm not nervous. It will change when I will front of him maybe. I don't have to be scare. He's a human and he will understand me because he can speak french. I wil be nervous but fine....I hope.lol
          I am over the moon excited for you and really hope Kris can join you. I was nervous before meeting him and it went away as soon as he said "hellloooooo".
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I am over the moon excited for you and really hope Kris can join you. I was nervous before meeting him and it went away as soon as he said "hellloooooo".
            Argh, you lucky b -s!!! I'm the only one living way too far away. *sniff*
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Psst, I found a flight from Zagreb to Stockholm for €130. That's not a bad price, is it?
              *goes into hiding*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Psst, I found a flight from Zagreb to Stockholm for €130. That's not a bad price, is it?
                *goes into hiding*
                That's a very good price and you would be...ah...wasteful not to take advantage of it. Besides, the best part of going would be to meet friends and just think how it would improve your mental health. Yeah, that's it.

Don't cry. Just think how suddenly Sweden came up. Who knows when a con closer to you will pop up again? Go on Twitter and tell Joe you are sad and bereft that you can't meet him.

BTW, he's in New Hampshire at a NASCAR race today. How they worked that into a show about an Air Force pilot who adopts 5 kids I can't wait to see. But he's having a ball and feeling the need for speed.
                sigpic

Comment

*goes into hiding*
                  Well sweetie, that's not the biggest issue. my work and getting days off are much bigger problem. And even that isn't the end of it

Comment

Well sweetie, that's not the biggest issue. my work and getting days off are much bigger problem. And even that isn't the end of it
                    *hugs* well, you still have about two months to try and figure something out. Going away for four days should be a possibility. Especially if it means meeting Joe!! *hugs some more*

Sig by me

Comment

*hugs* well, you still have about two months to try and figure something out. Going away for four days should be a possibility. Especially if it means meeting Joe!! *hugs some more*
                      It's a mean deal, because that would be choosing between the con and time off for Christmas/New Years. I would love to meet Joe, but I'm not sure I want to trade my family Christmas free time.

Comment

It's a mean deal, because that would be choosing between the con and time off for Christmas/New Years. I would love to meet Joe, but I'm not sure I want to trade my family Christmas free time.
                        Oh, that sucks
                        *huggles*

Sig by me

Comment

It would be wonderful if everyone had the option of taking time off whenever they want to. Then we could just follow cons around the world like people used to do the Grateful Dead. LOL

Let's form a commune, live under a bridge and hold up signs "Will work for money to attend a SciFi convention". Who's with me?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            It would be wonderful if everyone had the option of taking time off whenever they want to. Then we could just follow cons around the world like people used to do the Grateful Dead. LOL

Let's form a commune, live under a bridge and hold up signs "Will work for money to attend a SciFi convention". Who's with me?
                            Actually, fellow Torri friends and I are planning to buy a Winnebago (that we'll name Bliss) and drive around the US. We'll do the odd job to get money and food, but mostly, we'll be living from our love for the actors
                            Even though the plan sounds AWESOME!!!, I'm afraid it'll always just be a plan.
                            Although the commune doesn't sound bad either

Sig by me

Comment

Actually, fellow Torri friends and I are planning to buy a Winnebago (that we'll name Bliss) and drive around the US. We'll do the odd job to get money and food, but mostly, we'll be living from our love for the actors
                              Even though the plan sounds AWESOME!!!, I'm afraid it'll always just be a plan.
                              Although the commune doesn't sound bad either
                              You found me before I even finished signing up. Yes I am a member of the Twitter nation. But now I'm going out to dinner. Later.
                              sigpic

Comment

Missing Moments Part 47: The Return (aka the one where they take it a step further)
                                Quite a long one (too long for one post), so enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                                And the second part!
                                Enjoy this one too

Spoiler:

Great! The one for Irresponsible too of course. I'm eagerly awaiting further developments.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *snorts* That's for sure. It's like I said earlier... They're totally trying to avoid talking about THE BIG RED ELEPHANT in the room. But the very act of avoiding it proves that it exists. Sparky is canon, and it is a sublime thing to behold.
                                Did someone say....

Better late than never.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                                That's lovely!!

I'm happy to say that t here is a big chance for me to see Joe in November. I'm a little excited now.lol
                                Oh, that's awesome!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 19 September 2010, 07:46 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X