Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Did you see his comment on the second one? LOL "What do you mean? You left my scotch in the other dimension." And the pics of his kids have just about killed me dead. I don't think that kid on the back of the motorcycle is one of his. I think the naked one is Fergus but can't be 100% sure. I know they all have dark hair.
    Funny story about this pic. I was bored yesterday at work. I watched my twitter and saw he posts something. I saw the pic and bam my big boss (not the big big one hopefully) was near my desk and saw it. She said "What are you doing?" with a strange look. First reaction, I closed the pic and said "There are my cousin."lol Horrible lie but my job was in risk.lol She believed it.
    I think he's the little one. Don't know the name.

SR: Thanks for the vid
    Kris: Keep doing it very fast.lol

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Yes! This scence deserves an oscar!

Actually you are the first person to tell me that the card has arrived. French post seems to be quicker than German! I hope you can read it, I wrote it without the aid of my grammar book
    French post quicker.lol They are on strike today so I was lucky.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      It used to... then I remember that the Daedalus will be swooping in to save John's ass in the next episode, so it's all good.
      True! But the looks on their faces: heart breaking!! Even if you know how it's gonna end... HUUUUUG!!!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Eeee, that's a cute pic! And a really fun idea for a crossover story! Are you going to turn it into a full-blown fic?
      I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a full-blown fic too!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      Thanks for welcoming me aboard for Season Six everyone. I'm excited I will be able to contribute!
      I'll PM you for access to the website.

Also I'm looking for someone who I can give "regular" access too as I'd like to see what regular access can let you do. Anyone volunteering for that?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Wonderful yet again! I really liked your spin on Mara's late night visit and I can totally see Elizabeth teasing him about it.
      Lol, thanks
      I really can't see Elizabeth as being overly jealous. If John would come back with a story like that, she'd just tease him with it And totally laugh in his face

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Funny story about this pic. I was bored yesterday at work. I watched my twitter and saw he posts something. I saw the pic and bam my big boss (not the big big one hopefully) was near my desk and saw it. She said "What are you doing?" with a strange look. First reaction, I closed the pic and said "There are my cousin."lol Horrible lie but my job was in risk.lol She believed it.
      Lol!!! That's some good and quick thinking
      At least you boss 'allows' you to look at family pics. If our boss would catch any of us online during working hours (like me right now). We'd get fired instantly. So I'm taking a risk coming on here every time... it's worth it though

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

Lol!!! That's some good and quick thinking
        At least you boss 'allows' you to look at family pics. If our boss would catch any of us online during working hours (like me right now). We'd get fired instantly. So I'm taking a risk coming on here every time... it's worth it though
        I call it "survival instinct".lol She loves kids and likes to know everything in our life. So I'm glad she didn't ask me to put the pic again to see it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
          Thanks for welcoming me aboard for Season Six everyone. I'm excited I will be able to contribute!
          And we are excited to have you join the team. Now the real work is set to begin. Scary and exciting.

My first con report is up and ready on my LJ: McShepgasm. That was hard work. Hope you like it.
          Last edited by Southern Red; 02 September 2010, 05:54 AM.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
            I'm going to a tv-show tonight to sit in the audience. Among the guests will be Jeff Wayne (War of the Worlds) and Jason Donovan, who now sings in 'War of the Worlds'. On one side I'm going "Pffff, Jason Donovan... it's been ages since I fangirled him" but on the other side I'm like: "OMFG!!!! JASON FRAKKIN' DONOVAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to fangirl him like crazy!!!!!!!!"
            So on the one side I really can't be bothered and on the other I'm nervous as hell, cause that's a guy I used to have a massive crush on (when I was 14, but still).
            I've never seen him in person before, so that sorta adds to the nervousness as "I'm FINALLY gonna see him in person". And since after the show there's the opportunity to meet the guests and get a pic with them (usually anyway)... doesn't really help to fight the nerves
            Sorry for the fangirly rant, but I just needed to get this off my chest!
            Guh... why am I so frakkin' nervous?? *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

SR: I love the title of your report.LOL Time to read it.

Edit: Done. Love your report and glad you had so much fun.
              Last edited by Probie; 02 September 2010, 08:01 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

SR: I love the title of your report.LOL Time to read it.

Edit: Done. Love your report and glad you had so much fun.
                Thanks. I just found out my report will be on Joe's FB group and she also linked it on the FlanInfo site which he follows on Twitter. Now he gets to read my fangirl squee all for himself and see the pics to remind him of who I was. Just great. I doubt he'll bother though. He'll probably click on the link, read the title, see the pic and stop tweeting forever. Sorry if I broke the Joe tweet. LOL

Now I have to go change my name, dye my hair another color and disappear forever.
                sigpic

Comment

Now I have to go change my name, dye my hair another color and disappear forever.
                  LOL, this reminds me of "The Long, Hot Summer" when Ben says: "All right then, run, lady, and you keep on running. Buy yourself a bus ticket and disappear. Change your name, dye your hair, get lost - and then maybe, just maybe, you're gonna be safe from me".
                  I loved your report and can't wait for the next about Michael S.

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I shared a trick on LJ about disabling crosspost in comments. It works!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

SR: Thanks for the vid
                    Kris: Keep doing it very fast.lol

French post quicker.lol They are on strike today so I was lucky.
                    Eeek! Good think your boss likes kids!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Lol, thanks
                    I really can't see Elizabeth as being overly jealous. If John would come back with a story like that, she'd just tease him with it And totally laugh in his face
                    She would definitely tease him! But then, that's the beauty of Sparky... they're comfortable enough to banter and tease each other and know it's because they get along so well.

Oh, and by the way, your OT trip tonight... just remember, breathe!

And we are excited to have you join the team. Now the real work is set to begin. Scary and exciting.

My first con report is up and ready on my LJ: McShepgasm. That was hard work. Hope you like it.
                    And well worth the wait! That was a fantastic report and I enjoyed reading it!

Thanks. I just found out my report will be on Joe's FB group and she also linked it on the FlanInfo site which he follows on Twitter. Now he gets to read my fangirl squee all for himself and see the pics to remind him of who I was. Just great. I doubt he'll bother though. He'll probably click on the link, read the title, see the pic and stop tweeting forever. Sorry if I broke the Joe tweet. LOL

Heeheehee!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I shared a trick on LJ about disabling crosspost in comments. It works!
                    It really really does work, too.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Funny Motivator:

Spoiler:

Sparky Lemon <-- a new drink?

Comment

Showing off my new avatar. It looks like he needs another hug. I couldn't resist this one. Someone who was in the Meet and Greet said he appeared to be fighting off a cold or allergies. Thus the plague-filled hankie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                          Funny Motivator:

Sparky Lemon <-- a new drink?
                          Ahahahahah! Lemonade with a twist!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Showing off my new avatar. It looks like he needs another hug. I couldn't resist this one. Someone who was in the Meet and Greet said he appeared to be fighting off a cold or allergies. Thus the plague-filled hankie.
                            'plague-filled hankie'

*cracks up* Poor Joe!

Comment

Can I be the one who dyes your hair? I like dying hair!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Can I be the one who dyes your hair? I like dying hair!
                                No. LOL It's already dyed red with highlights on top of that. Any more dyeing and I'd be bald. What I can do though is take all the color out and then Lord knows how much grey we'll see. Nobody will ever recognize me. LOL I was actually surprised at how red it looks in the pics. I've been thinking lately to ask her to stick another squirt of red in the bottle. But in the pics it looks almost like my original color.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X