No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Bates. He's just standing around with nothing to do now that he's served his purpose of letting John out of the gym.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      But whose orders would he be defying then... that's the whole point of him getting locked up with Teyla so that he can break out and go against his leader... (he's so sleeping on the couch later though).
      Actually, this is what happens
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

You guys have been busy! I love it

btw: 'Inception' is insanely!!!!! good!!!!! You should go see it fast and preferably right now!!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Hay, we have like 53 people looking checking out our Virtual Season 6 website! That's pretty cool!
        Right now it's: "We have 56 guests and 2 members online"
        I totally love that
        And we already have over 1200 views

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        And, I may have missed this discussion, but when will the SGARising website/blog be open to registrations and comments to non-writers? Thanks!
        I'm working on getting blog commenting open for the general public. No promises though as the php-code is giving me a headache.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        FIC REC!!!! A harder monster to slay, by tenacious_err. I beta read this, and I guarantee it's AWESOME. Drop everything you're doing and go read it!!!!
        *drops laptop* Frak it!!!
        *goes to read*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I've taken to leaving a notebook next to my bed. Just in case. And yes, I've actually managed to use it, too.
        See, I should so do that too!! I usually get my best ideas right before I fall asleep, but then I'm too far gone to bother getting out of bed. A notepad would so help!!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        Plus it all leads to make up time in the closet.
        And I don't think anyone here would object to that

: You are the ranking military officer, I can't risk you getting infected!

I can't risk you getting infected!

Oh yeah, you can totally tell he's still in 'Elizabeth's dead OMFGWTFBBQ!' mode from The Storm/The Eye.
        I love that scene! He's so angsty over his Liz's welfare.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        something like that...it's kinda like the tone of voice i use when my kids have me really really p*ssed off and i'm trying not to freak out at them.....
        I don't have kids, but that's exactly what it reminds me of

Sig by me

Comment

*goes to read that too*

Sig by me

Comment

John to the rescue! Time to give the city a good nuclear shake and bake!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So true!

Comment

No, John, you're not going to bed just yet.

In. The. Doghouse.

Comment

No, John, you're not going to bed just yet.

In. The. Doghouse.
                  and then the kids come in and interrupt what would have been a beautiful eye!sex moment....darn kids...
                  Last edited by drewandian; 04 August 2010, 01:57 PM. Reason: i can't spell apparently....
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Darn kids, indeed.

And unfortunately, they were still around, Rodney. Frakkin Replicators.

Comment

Today we have a rerun of "The Gift" and it's funny how John almost constantly keeps an eye on Liz during the first meeting. Even when other people are talking or if he's talking to other people. I really think he's worried about her during this difficult time.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        Today we have a rerun of "The Gift" and it's funny how John almost constantly keeps an eye on Liz during the first meeting. Even when other people are talking or if he's talking to other people. I really think he's worried about her during this difficult time.
                        Wouldn't surprise me. Between the way he's over protective of her in Hot Zone and how he continues to closely watch her throughout the rest of the first season, it's clear that the events of The Storm/The Eye really affected him.

Comment

Liz's awesome linguistic skills kick into action

Sig by me

Comment

Liz: "Carson, I need you."
                            Carson: "Oh, thank God."
                            I think John would have been jealous if he had heard that

Sig by me

Comment

Liz's awesome linguistic skills kick into action
                              She's so cute when she does that!

Comment

Liz: "Carson, I need you."
                                Carson: "Oh, thank God."
                                I think John would have been jealous if he had heard that
                                Bwahahahahah!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X