No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Sparkies! I'm still half asleep, so I don't have much to say yet

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning to you Kris and to everybody!
      I'm a little sleepy myself ... the good news is that today is Sunday and sunny, after so many rainy days and that I've started a new Sparky video.
      The bad news is that my computer is too slow and I definitely need a new, more powerful one, otherwise making videos will unnerve me.

Comment

Ouch! I did the same thing as you. I played tennis this morning and bam. Thank god not the head but my arm and leg. Too much blood for my friend (even if I was still alive) so she wanted to stop. Sorry for the details. This sport can be very violent sometimes.lol

Congratulations for 96 000 posts. I'm behind again. Can't wait to beat 100 000 posts.

Time to read Anuna's fic.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Good morning to you Kris and to everybody!
          I'm a little sleepy myself ... the good news is that today is Sunday and sunny, after so many rainy days and that I've started a new Sparky video.
          The bad news is that my computer is too slow and I definitely need a new, more powerful one, otherwise making videos will unnerve me.
          Ooh, a slow computer can be insanely annoying. But I'm looking forward to the Sparky vid

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Ouch! I did the same thing as you. I played tennis this morning and bam. Thank god not the head but my arm and leg. Too much blood for my friend (even if I was still alive) so she wanted to stop. Sorry for the details. This sport can be very violent sometimes.lol
          Ouch, sounds painful too. Are you badly hurt?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

Ouch, sounds painful too. Are you badly hurt?
            Painful the moment I hit the ground but now I'm fine. Badly hurt....no. I just have scratches on my leg and my arm. I put a bandage on my arm, my elbow more precisely. I can move it. I don't feel the pain for the moment. It's the most important. But I think my friend wanted to stop because I was winning.lol
            I have to admit. It was a stupid fall
            sigpic

Comment

Painful the moment I hit the ground but now I'm fine. Badly hurt....no. I just have scratches on my leg and my arm. I put a bandage on my arm, my elbow more precisely. I can move it. I don't feel the pain for the moment. It's the most important. But I think my friend wanted to stop because I was winning.lol
              Ah, that's good. I'm glad it's nothing serious. And yeah, if you were winning, that could be a reason why your friend wanted to stop
              Every fall is a stupid fall... and I'm usually the king queen of stupid falls So I know what you're talking about

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Ah, that's good. I'm glad it's nothing serious. And yeah, if you were winning, that could be a reason why your friend wanted to stop
                Every fall is a stupid fall... and I'm usually the king queen of stupid falls So I know what you're talking about
                Second reason: She can faint when she sees blood. So with a bad arm and leg, I can't take her on my back because she's unconscious.lol

Queen of stupid falls....I can't wait to see you.lol
                sigpic

Comment

Second reason: She can faint when she sees blood. So with a bad arm and leg, I can't take her on my back because she's unconscious.lol

Queen of stupid falls....I can't wait to see you.lol
                  Yeah... having to carry her with a bad leg and arm would be a bit of a problem

Hey, I've got scars to prove it

Sig by me

Comment

Awww, my poor little daughter. Let me kiss it and make it better.

And to stay even slightly on topic, there's got to be a fic prompt there somewhere. How about? Elizabeth is the one who bleeds for a change and John freaks out.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

And to stay even slightly on topic, there's got to be a fic prompt there somewhere. How about? Elizabeth is the one who bleeds for a change and John freaks out.
                      You have a better reaction than my real mom. Her first reaction (or scream) "what did you do again?"lol

Question: does anyone knows a story where the author talks about Elizabeth's past as negociator or a fic where Elizabeth loses her "leader of atlantis" job? Yes I have something with Elizabeth today.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                        hmm... Sunglasses? :d
                        Originally posted by anuna View Post
                        blues brothers style! *g*
                        lol!! :d
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          @ Gateraid

I finally managed to upload that Doppelganger fix-it fic I wrote last year - if you still want to read it, I'm leaving a link to it in your inbox. Do not feel obliged to read it though - you won't hurt my feelings if you don't.

To anyone else - just ask and I'll provide the link, but again please don't feel obliged or anything. It's not Sparky-fic, in fact Elizabeth is not even in it except for one small paragraph at the end. It's with all the cast of season 4 that appears in the episode Doppelganger.
                          I read it, and left a little review I quite enjoyed it

And congrats on hitting 96,000 posts!
                          Yet another milestone. Not too long til 100,000 at this rate

Ouch. Be careful it doesn't get infected.

I don't know of any of those, but I recall Eri13 writing this one where John takes a blow to the head because he is distracted by Elizabeth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            I read it, and left a little review I quite enjoyed it
                            I saw. Thanks.

I went through a lot of up and downs writing that, and more than one writer's block too. And sticking as close to the episode as I could with what I was planning was always something I didn't want to loose sight of.

On the notion of Alex... (if you're planning on reading, don't open the spoiler space)

Spoiler:
                            I had one reviewer tell me they envisioned Alex to be Elizabeth in disguise. I'm still not quite sure how she managed to see that.
                            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 16 May 2010, 06:35 AM.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

nephtys, good luck on the video!

Probie, that fall sounded painful just reading about it! I'm glad you're okay!

Hmm, I dunno about freaking out, but I remember one where he had to deal with Elizabeth being shot with an arrow by grumpy natives, and it's raining and they have to find shelter... it's an unnamed fic by Miera. Quite yummy.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              I don't know of any of those, but I recall Eri13 writing this one where John takes a blow to the head because he is distracted by Elizabeth
                              LOL! That was a really good fic!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I saw. Thanks.

I went through a lot of up and downs writing that, and more than one writer's block too. And sticking as close to the episode as I could with what I was planning was always something I didn't want to loose sight of.

On the notion of Alex... (if you're planning on reading, don't open the spoiler space)

Spoiler:
                                I had one reviewer tell me they envisioned Alex to be Elizabeth in disguise. I'm still not quite sure how she managed to see that.
                                The ups and downs paid off.

Re Alex (again, don't open if you're planning on reading the fic)

Spoiler:
                                I don't see how Alex was anything like Elizabeth. Initially, I thought Alex & Emily might be versions of Atlantis characters (that's why I was having trouble getting them right in my head) but that would've made everything too fuzzy. In order for Alex to be Elizabeth, it would imply that Kate felt some guilt over what had happened to her. I don't think she would.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X