• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to pull out these:

Spoiler:
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I have a feeling some of them are already scared. We joke a lot here because we love our ship and have a lot of fun. Probie is not really my slave. She just likes bringing me coffee.

And we should be hearing from the LA bunch soon too. We got Sparky stuff going on worldwide.

I hereby declare this World Sparky Weekend!

Not a slave....well......I love the "she likes bringing me coffee". I don't have the choice. It's this or I spend my day cleaning the whole studio (Yes I hear you when you said it.). This includes the dar side of the studio too if you know what I mean.

YEAH FOR WORLD SPARKY WEEKEND!
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Am I the only one to have a problem with GW? I can quote correctly. I hate it.

But I want to ask. You already knew that I'm the lost girl (I'm alwyas behind lol) in this thread.
        The paper that Kris gave to Joe is......I mean you didn't start this season. It's just the intro, the ideas for each episode?
        Don't look at me like american mom. I can't be focus on each post when you yell at me for your coffee.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          I don't have the choice. It's this or I spend my day cleaning the whole studio (Yes I hear you when you said it.). This includes the dar side of the studio too if you know what I mean.
          It's maybe nor a bad idea to clean the studio, with you cow running around and everything.

And yay for the World Sparky Weekend!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I don't have the choice. It's this or I spend my day cleaning the whole studio (Yes I hear you when you said it.). This includes the dar side of the studio too if you know what I mean.
            It's maybe nor a bad idea to clean the studio, with you cow running around and everything.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

This cow is near my desk. She (yes she) is a good cow. But it's the fault of SR. She wants milk everytime.
              And hey! It's not because I have portuguese genes that I have to be the "cleanning lady". Cliché.lol
              sigpic

Comment

Not a slave....well......I love the "she likes bringing me coffee". I don't have the choice. It's this or I spend my day cleaning the whole studio (Yes I hear you when you said it.). This includes the dar side of the studio too if you know what I mean.

YEAH FOR WORLD SPARKY WEEKEND!
                I don't know where the dar side is. Is that French for dark? *sarcastic snicker*

Am I the only one to have a problem with GW? I can quote correctly. I hate it.

But I want to ask. You already knew that I'm the lost girl (I'm alwyas behind lol) in this thread.
                The paper that Kris gave to Joe is......I mean you didn't start this season. It's just the intro, the ideas for each episode?
                Don't look at me like american mom. I can't be focus on each post when you yell at me for your coffee.
                I don't know exactly what she printed off but yes, it's information on the SS6 ideas. Don't worry little French daughter, you haven't missed anything. (See how I love you again now that I have caffeine.)

This cow is near my desk. She (yes she) is a good cow. But it's the fault of SR. She wants milk everytime.
                And hey! It's not because I have portuguese genes that I have to be the "cleanning lady". Cliché.lol
                I'll settle for the stuff in a carton from the grocery store, if you'll get the smelly cow out of the office. Maybe there's a place for her in the parking lot.

Portuguese genes? Great, now we're racist. I promise I won't bring up your cleaning lady genes if you won't mention my red neck. In case there's a language problem look here . You are going to scare away our guests. Try to pretend you love like me.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I don't know where the dar side is. Is that French for dark? *sarcastic snicker*
                  C'est dégueulasse de se moquer de moi car j'ai raté une touche sur le clavier. Donc non "dar" c'est pour "Dark". Mais je ferais pas attention à cette provocation. Et ca c'est francais
                  Ahah....you don't know what I said.lol

I don't know exactly what she printed off but yes, it's information on the SS6 ideas. Don't worry little French daughter, you haven't missed anything. (See how I love you again now that I have caffeine.)
                  I'm happy to see that I'm not lost.

I'll settle for the stuff in a carton from the grocery store, if you'll get the smelly cow out of the office. Maybe there's a place for her in the parking lot.
                  I wanted to say I can kill to have steaks for the barbecue next week but like you said before I don't want to scare new visitors with my darK humor.

Portuguese genes? Great, now we're racist. I promise I won't bring up your cleaning lady genes if you won't mention my red neck. In case there's a language problem look here . You are going to scare away our guests. Try to pretend you love like me.
                  Oh no. You're not like this. I love you my american mommy *jumps in your arms*
                  sigpic

Comment

C'est dégueulasse de se moquer de moi car j'ai raté une touche sur le clavier. Donc non "dar" c'est pour "Dark". Mais je ferais pas attention à cette provocation. Et ca c'est francais
                    Ahah....you don't know what I said.lol

I'm happy to see that I'm not lost.

I wanted to say I can kill to have steaks for the barbecue next week but like you said before I don't want to scare new visitors with my darK humor.

Oh no. You're not like this. I love you my american mommy *jumps in your arms*
                    *hugs my French daugher* No, I don't know what you said. Lucky for you, I'll bet.

You don't eat cows, sweetie. You eat steers. Cows would be too fat. Bulls are old and tough. You probably don't want to know what happens to cows when they get too old and can't give milk anymore. They retire to the south of France. Or maybe Tuscany. Over here we send them to Miami.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*hugs my French daugher* No, I don't know what you said. Lucky for you, I'll bet.

You don't eat cows, sweetie. You eat steers. Cows would be too fat. Bulls are old and tough. You probably don't want to know what happens to cows when they get too old and can't give milk anymore. They retire to the south of France. Or maybe Tuscany. Over here we send them to Miami.
                      Of course we can eat cow but the milk is better. I want to apologize. If there is a friend of animals here, it was just a joke. I don't want to kill a cow. I don't have cow with me. If it was true, I would give my cow (my little Marguerite) to someone in the south of France where she would have a beautiful and long life. For the other persons who want to know what is it the link between Sparky and cow, the answer is "there is no link". It's just my crazy mind.lol Stop with the cow and back to the World Sparky Weekend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        I think we can thank Joe (and Kris) for all the attention the thread has gotten. Way to go, ppl! Increasing our viewcount! It's the reliable way to tell the popularity of a thread
                        Hehe, thank you I try whatever I can

But the important thing is that Joe thinks it's a good idea to bring Elizabeth back.

Everybody is lurking to hear more news from Bonn. LOL Join us everybody! Check out our SS6 comm. This is what Joe thinks is a good plan.
                        Yes he does!!!!!!

And you get everyday updates But it's already saturday, so only one night and one day left
                        Officially anyway... for us there's an extra night and extra day

I hereby declare this World Sparky Weekend!
                        Yay!!! Awesome idea!!!!

Correctomundo! Even if he just reads the into to our SS6, he'll see that we respect canon and plan to keep everything as it was. No matter how much we want to break up McKeller Maybe if I get the chance in Chicago, I'll ask him about how he viewed the character of John in respect to his mental health. I know there's been a lot of discussion about his possible suicidal tendencies to the point that some people who don't pay attention even think he's unstable. I'd love to get Joe's reaction to that piece of news. LOL
                        Oh, that would be an awesome question!!!! Now I want to ask it tomorrow during the Q&A
                        Nah, I'll leave the honor to you!

John: Back on Earth they're doing what?
                        Lizzeh: Dedicating a weekend to just us.
                        Rodney: What about me? Hello....oh for the love of...would you stop that?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d/PDVD_161.jpg
                        *giggles* Awesome

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Yay for the golden oldies

I don't know exactly what she printed off but yes, it's information on the SS6 ideas.
                        Yup, I printed off the titles and the general plotlines and the continuity considerations for the season (not for the episodes by themselves). That way he knows we find continuity important. And that's important

Sig by me

Comment

Of course we can eat cow but the milk is better. I want to apologize. If there is a friend of animals here, it was just a joke. I don't want to kill a cow. I don't have cow with me. If it was true, I would give my cow (my little Marguerite) to someone in the south of France where she would have a beautiful and long life. For the other persons who want to know what is it the link between Sparky and cow, the answer is "there is no link". It's just my crazy mind.lol Stop with the cow and back to the World Sparky Weekend.
                          I'm actually a vegan (which means I also don't eat milk and eggs and stuff)
                          But I don't mind that you talk about eating meat. For most people that's normal everyday life, so why would I oppose to you talking (or even joking) about it?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            I'm actually a vegan (which means I also don't eat milk and eggs and stuff)
                            But I don't mind that you talk about eating meat. For most people that's normal everyday life, so why would I oppose to you talking (or even joking) about it?
                            Indeed, why would you? there's nothing more annoying than people who try to shove their superior moral choices down your throat.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

LOL
                              Sorry I'm laughing alone. Its a Sparky thread and I'm talking about meat. I didn't think my joke would have comments. I'm so sorry.lol Stay with us, new people. Tomorrow I will talk about beets. Another very important topic.lol

Kris: Glad you have a nice day. Have fun tomorrow.

I should sleep. I scared people and I scare myself. Sorry again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Fedcon part 4

Still saturday
                                So, where were we? Oh yeah, I just left for the Gareth David Lloyd (Torchwood) panel
                                Ok, after Gareth's panel, I went to the photo-op of James Marsters (Buffy & Torchwood) and right after that I got in line for Joe's photo-op (it was still an hour and a half away, but there was already a fairly big line... the line for Joe & David was bigger and that was still two hours away!!)
                                Of course the photo-op had to go fast and they told us up front that cuddle pics weren't allowed *pouts*. That also meant that besides a handshake and a hello nothing more could be said, which is understandable.
                                So after that I got in line for the double photo with Joe and David and I got so lucky, cause I met amazingly kind people who had this whole strategy worked out so they were always somewhere in the beginning of an insanely large line and they always let me cut in. So instead of waiting in line for an hour or longer, it was only 30 minutes. (I doubt they'll ever read this, but I LOVE you guys!!!!)
                                Photo with Joe and David had to go even faster (you would not believe how many people were in line).
                                So I didn't even get a handshake, and just a quick hello... which was also understandable.
                                But still...

Anyway... I went back to the room for the Q&A's and Joe was supposed to be up right after the photo-op (talk about poor planning). So, I caught the end of the costume contest and the MC came on and told there was a change in schedule and that Joe and Tahmoh Penikett (BSG) would switch places. I didn't mind, cause I wanted to see Tahmoh too (heck, that man is also HOT in real life).
                                Now the cosplay was already delayed with about 15 minutes and instead of delaying the rest of the schedule, they just postponed Joe some more until he finally got on stage right after the photo-op around 2100h (it was planned to be over by 2000h), which only left him with 30 minutes Q&A (normally it's 1 hour). *pouts*
                                So, I jump out my chair and go to the microphone and I was the first to ask a question *grins*
                                "Teh Hair... Teh Hair... tell me about Teh Hair"
                                That's not how I asked it, but it came down to that
                                So he told the entire story, about his mom and his headmaster and eventually the special effects department of 'Providence'. The audience were all laughing insanely hard And I was insanely happy to have heard the story 'live'.

Someone in line behind me asked: Was there ever a scene you didn't really want to do?
                                Answer: (very sarcastically) NO!!!!!!!!!!
                                To shorten his answer: They never got a lot of say in things story wise. Dialogue could be slightly tweeked, but never the story. They could pitch in suggestions for stories and three of him were chosen (he didn't elaborate on which ones though ). Also the reactions of the character to certain situations couldn't be changed (even if it was OOC). But David and him just started doing their own stuff, and tptb were just annoyed with them for that.

Someone asked about the Mensa reference and Joe said that John was smart in solving problems but not in the technical stuff.

And a suggestion for season 6: let John have Ronon's gun for one episode
                                He said that he had wanted to get his hands on that gun for 5 years (which is impossible as Ronon only came in in season 2 ) and they never allowed that, cause it would take Ronon's cool away...
                                (*eyeroll* stupid tptb)

So Joe went off stage way too fast and then came Michael Dorn (Star Trek: TNG & DS9) on.
                                After him we went back to the room where I am now writing this report while outside Sparky fireworks that look and sound like Wraith Darts are lighting up the sky

We'll be going down to the bar/party soon and after that I'll be going straight to bed.

So I'll see you guys tomorrow!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X