No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think there will be a "Sexin'Moment" this season. Could be a "OMG their lips are thisclose!"

But, then again it could be a Super!Angst Moment too (ie. Seige2), they are the King & Queen of Angst. It may involve major eyef**kage so we all know exactly whats going on in their heads. That is soooo S.1 tho' .

Lets all keep everything crossed that they will actually be in the same room when said moment occurs!! I've had enough earpiece romance!!!

Comment

The discussion in this thread is always lively isn't it? lol. I think it is quite possible that TPTB will put in a spark type moment. I agree with both Bama and Mel that it will likely occurr in TLG
      Spoiler:
      if they really are going to be stuck in a pod together--there is a clear opportunity for a "close" moment

Maybe it will only be a slightly more flirtatious look, or maybe John will have to carry Elizabeth because of an ankle injury (ok that is extremely cliche', but it could be done!) and they'll have some kind of "too close for comfort" moment.

It will likely be samll, but has anyone else noticed how Elizabeth does not "touch" John much? (aside from the
      Spoiler:
      hug
      ofcourse. She is not reluctant to touch Rodney. Maybe she knows there would be a spark if she got too close.

However, I think the mods of GW forums would try to prevent such a moment cause they know these boards would be overloaded and destroyed lol.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Hmm. I'm thinking her eye colour is green/hazel. Same as Joe's...
        I am kinda color blind so thanks! I can now finish the last chapter of my fic.
        Same as Joes huh?

As for a 'moment' I am kinda hoping for one but kinda not because it always spelled trouble for S/J.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
          The discussion in this thread is always lively isn't it? lol. I think it is quite possible that TPTB will put in a spark type moment. I agree with both Bama and Mel that it will likely occurr in TLG
          Spoiler:
          if they really are going to be stuck in a pod together--there is a clear opportunity for a "close" moment

Maybe it will only be a slightly more flirtatious look, or maybe John will have to carry Elizabeth because of an ankle injury (ok that is extremely cliche', but it could be done!) and they'll have some kind of "too close for comfort" moment.

It will likely be samll, but has anyone else noticed how Elizabeth does not "touch" John much? (aside from the
          Spoiler:
          hug
          ofcourse. She is not reluctant to touch Rodney. Maybe she knows there would be a spark if she got too close.

Great point. I've noticed that myself. She'll pat Rodney very casually and easily. She seems to be a naturally affectionate woman in this way but I think she has a 'clue' that she shouldn't 'touch' John too much -that hug was probably enough to make her re-think spontaneous touching even though I know she couldn't hold back with that given what they'd been thru. They both 'felt' that a bit too much. I wouldn't mind seeing another 'spontaneous' moment from her that went a little further and turned into something *more*.

However, I think the mods of GW forums would try to prevent such a moment cause they know these boards would be overloaded and destroyed lol.

Yep.

Royal

Comment

Well, it's occurred to me that I ought to post a link to this.

Rumor, a post-Conversion fic. I know there have been a million of these already, but this is just one of those things that got in my head and decided not to leave me alone.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

OK who exactly is this Lorne character?

Also just seen Intruder (think of me as a blast from the past!) and enjoyed the breakup. Also omg simons hair. Nice
              nice bit in the flashback when Weir tells Cauldwell and the new general that Sheppard is staying in charge. Very...telling the military where to get off, starting to see what u lot mean about the whole King + Queen of Atlantis
              Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                OK who exactly is this Lorne character?

Also just seen Intruder (think of me as a blast from the past!) and enjoyed the breakup. Also omg simons hair. Nice
                nice bit in the flashback when Weir tells Cauldwell and the new general that Sheppard is staying in charge. Very...telling the military where to get off, starting to see what u lot mean about the whole King + Queen of Atlantis
                Major Lorne's actually a character who originated in SG-1 (he was in Season 7's "Enemy Mine"), but they've brought him in on Atlantis as of the third episode this season, "Runner". He's just a fun guy.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

For ZERO reason, I think Elizabeth will Not be all,
                  Spoiler:
                  Hug! when she sees John again.

TPTB showed the audience how worried she was. When teamSheppard eventually gets back to Atlantis or the Daedelus, and they have a moment to interact privately, (heh. dirty.) I think she is gonna do some definite pulling back emotionally from John. All the hand wringing can't be good for her blood pressure.

And henceforth begins Johns turn to emotion!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    Well, it's occurred to me that I ought to post a link to this.

Rumor, a post-Conversion fic. I know there have been a million of these already, but this is just one of those things that got in my head and decided not to leave me alone.

I haven't read many post Conversion stories myself. I love this thread because of the fic recs. I hesitate when I see any S/W fics that haven't been recommended.

Mel, this was a great story. I'll put all this in spoiler as it relates to the ep.
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved how you had them hug and the little kiss on the cheek. It was perfect that it didn't go too far.

I had to reread the beginning because I didn't understand where it said Elizabeth didn't think Teyla deserved an apology. Then I realized you were also talking about how Elizabeth was really the only one seeking John out. I have to admit that was one aspect that bothered me about the episode. As much as I liked the Shep/Weir I would have liked to have seen more from his team.

Comment

Oh there has been some renovating done in here

About TLG
                      Spoiler:
                      Why is this scenario being brought up of them being stuck together in a pod ? I don't remember any "official" mention of that anywhere Or have I missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                        For ZERO reason, I think Elizabeth will Not be all,
                        Spoiler:
                        Hug! when she sees John again.

TPTB showed the audience how worried she was. When teamSheppard eventually gets back to Atlantis or the Daedelus, and they have a moment to interact privately, (heh. dirty.) I think she is gonna do some definite pulling back emotionally from John. All the hand wringing can't be good for her blood pressure.

Don't think they'll do two 'hugs' in the same season either. I'd LOVE to see a quiet, serious balcony talk thought where she admits to JOHN alone the stress of it getting to her.

And henceforth begins Johns turn to emotion!!

I tend to think it might too. Lots of emotion and understanding from John to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                          Oh there has been some renovating done in here

About TLG
                          Spoiler:
                          Why is this scenario being brought up of them being stuck together in a pod ? I don't remember any "official" mention of that anywhere Or have I missed it?
                          Damian Kindler mentioned it in a French interview he did. But like most PTB he was very vague about it IIRC it went something along the lines of
                          Spoiler:
                          [i]They find a lifepod. Sheppard and Weir end up....i've said too much[i/]. Thinking about it, it could have been Shep and Weir end up fighting or something bc it would fit with the other teasers we've gotten

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                            Spoiler:
                            Thinking about it, it could have been Shep and Weir end up fighting or something bc it would fit with the other teasers we've gotten
                            Spoiler:
                            And that's where the MMS-type action could come in..... Maybe

Comment

SallyLizzie, I love your banner !

Comment

Perhaps when John returns he'll notice a certain distance (not hostility--Weir is too professional for that I think) Liz is keeping because of all that has happend (or because she does not want to become overly emotional). John will be confused by it until our favoorite Major...Lorne! has a conversation with Shep. Nothing too detailed, just gets the point across that Weir and Atlantis went through alot to find the team and maybe a hint that Weir worries. I don't think John has any idea how much the exploits of he and his team affect other people; especially Weir.

Side note: Can anyone tell me
                                Spoiler:
                                where the Mr. and Mrs. Smith comment came from? That makes TLG sound even more interesting. Makes it seem like John and Liz have already tied the knot--emotionally at the very least.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X