X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Ok. Sorry to ask those questions everytime.lol

*start to dance again* Not I didn't take drugs. I'm just tired.lol
    LOL! I think I'm gonna need some sugar to start bouncing around the room like that... Hey, has anyone brought any early Easter baskets into the production offices? I could swear I saw one earlier on the kitchenette counter. Mmmm... chocolate bunny ears.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SS6 props query: With the upcoming release of Apple's iPad, does anyone think we should pursue a corporate sponsor/product placement deal with Apple? Get their computers, iPads and perhaps customized iPhone/iPod touch as pocket-sized PDAs to be used on set? Showrunners, what say you?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        SS6 props query: With the upcoming release of Apple's iPad, does anyone think we should pursue a corporate sponsor/product placement deal with Apple? Get their computers, iPads and perhaps customized iPhone/iPod touch as pocket-sized PDAs to be used on set? Showrunners, what say you?
        I was having visions of touchpads like the one used in NCIS: LA... You know, the big screen where they can touch and play with their information displayed, like make pictures bigger or throw irrelevant images off the screen. Yeah, I can see something like that being used in Atlantis. I'm a tech-geek!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I was having visions of touchpads like the one used in NCIS: LA... You know, the big screen where they can touch and play with their information displayed, like make pictures bigger or throw irrelevant images off the screen. Yeah, I can see something like that being used in Atlantis. I'm a tech-geek!
          Yes yes. Me too. The iPad has me ridiculously excited even though we never buy new technology. *glares at Mr. SR* I think on set iPads would be a great addition.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*drools* The big hanging screens we've seen all over Atlantis throughout the series should've been able to do that all along... hey, maybe we can have Zelenka find a subroutine that switches on that capability? That'd probably piss off Rodney. LOL!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Yes yes. Me too. The iPad has me ridiculously excited even though we never buy new technology. *glares at Mr. SR* I think on set iPads would be a great addition.
            Heehee!

Comment

*drools* The big hanging screens we've seen all over Atlantis throughout the series should've been able to do that all along... hey, maybe we can have Zelenka find a subroutine that switches on that capability? That'd probably piss off Rodney. LOL!

That would be the day Zelenka ruled the lab!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You betcha! But hey, Radek's gotta get a victory or two! (or three... )

Comment

On an April Fools' Day related note, it looks like the yellow forum background has finally hit my browser. Ow, my eyes!

And has anyone else noticed our new and weird titles? I'm "Pluto's Walker," apparently. Whatever.

Comment

I can see Radek with his hands in the air shouting "I'm king of the lab". Little Bones reference. Heh.

On an April Fools' Day related note, it looks like the yellow forum background has finally hit my browser. Ow, my eyes!

And has anyone else noticed our new and weird titles? I'm "Pluto's Walker," apparently. Whatever.
                    Good grief. Is it April 2 yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see Radek with his hands in the air shouting "I'm king of the lab". Little Bones reference. Heh.
                      LMAO!

Good grief. Is it April 2 yet?
                      It can't come soon enough for me... *cringes and rubs eyes*

Comment

Morning All

sigpic

Comment

Morning All! GEESH - yesterday was the busiest day EVER at work, I swear. Just popping on to remind everyone of the

Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Picnic

later today.

Bring your eggs and your food and get ready to have fun and relax.

And if people in other threads aren't being polite and civil, we could always go on a renegade egg throwing, I mean egg hunting expedition.

And, just in case my day today is as BUSY as my day yesterday was, I may (or may not) be able to pop in later.....

HAPPY FRIDAY!

edited because apparently I can't spell this early in the morning....
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            Morning All! GEESH - yesterday was the busiest day EVER at work, I swear. Just popping on to remind everyone of the

Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Picnic

later today.

Bring your eggs and your food and get ready to have fun and relax.

And if people in other threads aren't being polite and civil, we could always go on a renegade egg throwing, I mean egg hunting expedition.

And, just in case my day today is as BUSY as my day yesterday was, I may (or may not) be able to pop in later.....

HAPPY FRIDAY!

edited because apparently I can't spell this early in the morning....
                            I can't wait for the party, especially to find out what Momoa is up to. This should be so much fun.

I think an all out food fight on GW would be a great idea. Some people need to get a sense of humor and that should loosen them up.
                            sigpic

Comment

*brings pudding and creamy cake and stuff you can use in a food fight*

*spots SR*

*starts chasing SR around the table*
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Come on. Don't play with food. Ok yes you can fight with food but please don't use chocolate.lol

I was a little angry but after your post, SR, I feel happy.lol
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X