Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    Hello..welcome to our thread, the "unshipper" thread, we ship but we're on the dark side..
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Hera
      Thanks!
      I'll get her to actually... say things one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        I'll get her to actually... say things one of these days
        I will eventually say things.

Comment

I'd say something about silence being golden, but I obviously don't believe that.

Mint?
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            I'd say something about silence being golden, but I obviously don't believe that.

Mint?
            I would but I know where those came from.

Comment

Goooood answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                Goooood answer.
                *bow* Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Comment

Yes, right answer...

Comment

Then welcome to the club!
                    ~Athena

Comment

Must bump thread with fic update!

[shameless plug]

Chapter 3 of my fic Sticky Situation is up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2194460/3/

[/shameless plug]
                      ~Athena

Comment

Hatcher's fics are great, over on fanfiction.net. This is his latest.. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2239854/1/

Also, our High Priestess of Fluff, Melyanna, has written a good few. She's over on fanfiction.net. Can I also recommend, The Crossroads of Eshu... it's a Sam and Jack fic, but it's got a good deal of Sheppard/Weir...it's a WIP tho...
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2097284/1/, and if you click on Melyanna's name, you'll get her other fics.

Athena has one, that I'm finishing betaing, and will be up on fanfiction.net. I might even finish chatper 5 of mine, now that the math is out of the way...

this is also a great story, don't know the author but is also a WIP...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2220503/1/

Our very own Angel of Fire, writes some fine stuff too, they're on her website, if she'd care to post it, she'll be in soon from Australia...

If you can find your way onto the livejournal site, you'll find yet more fic. SheppardandWeir.com has fic also..

Hope that helps!
                        *blinks*

I was mentioned!! YAAY! I dont really have a site...sadly the site I had keeled over and died....

Trust

That's my one posted completed Atlantis fic!! But there's plenty more running around in my head

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                          Must bump thread with fic update!

[shameless plug]

Chapter 3 of my fic Sticky Situation is up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2194460/3/

[/shameless plug]
                          Hehe loved it!!!

Keep writing Athena!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                            Hehe loved it!!!

Keep writing Athena!!!
                            Thanks Angel! I'm glad you're enjoying the fic! The final chapter should be up pretty soon.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Just wanted to draw attention to a quote by Joe in the Cult Times article. Esther has posted it on the Thunk Thread, at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1291 but I thought this was v. interesting..

The interviewer had asked him about Teyla...again... groan, on the upside it means he isn't getting people ask him about Weir and therefore annoying him about that...I still think our subtle approach is the best one, but I digress - could they not just ask him about romantic relationships in general? However, Joe, the fine sort that he is, answers the question as if the interviewer (who's Scottish to my great shame) had asked him about romance in general...Personally I cringe when I see a question about romance, but there you go…

He said “Sheppard has options and he wants to keep those options open. I think he’s on a pretty good deal.”

Yay! Is what I say!

Let's just hope that he doesn't have it all his own way, and that Lizzie gets some "options" too....

Comment

Just wanted to draw attention to a quote by Joe in the Cult Times article. Esther has posted it on the Thunk Thread, at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1291 but I thought this was v. interesting..

The interviewer had asked him about Teyla...again... groan, on the upside it means he isn't getting people ask him about Weir and therefore annoying him about that...I still think our subtle approach is the best one, but I digress - could they not just ask him about romantic relationships in general? However, Joe, the fine sort that he is, answers the question as if the interviewer (who's Scottish to my great shame) had asked him about romance in general...Personally I cringe when I see a question about romance, but there you go…

He said “Sheppard has options and he wants to keep those options open. I think he’s on a pretty good deal.”

Yay! Is what I say!

Let's just hope that he doesn't have it all his own way, and that Lizzie gets some "options" too....

YAY indeed .. JF certainly knows how to keep the shippers wondering .and that of course makes us shippers really edgy....until S2
                                BTW hence the name ...i`m totally into the bestest ship on sci fi since mulder & scully and this having not seen any SGA on local tube..only premieres on 10th Feb in South Africa. But that does not stop me from the joys of discovering this ShepWeirSoObviousShip.... courtesy of the www and of course this thread .You`re guys are shiny and a hoot

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                                - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Working...
                                X