• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Shel - same here
    Spoiler:
    Thw balcony seems to be John and Elizabeth's happy place

Loved before I sleep...and my mum's now a S/W shipper as well!
    your Mum has taste oh System Lord....

Comment

Made a ShepWeir wp for 'Before I Sleep.

The caps are from Abydos Gate and could count as spoilery so will just post the link below...

My Resting Place
      ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
      FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl

The caps are from Abydos Gate and could count as spoilery so will just post the link below...

My Resting Place
        Wow. .good combo of pics and captions!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          All the writers on this thread are very good. One of the reasons why I thought Hatcheter was a girl was because of the sensitive fic he's written. Just goes to show...
          I suppose I'll take that as a compliment, then.

a time to mourn

Comment

My Resting Place
            Aaaw!! Great wp!!!

I love them & their balcony!! *sighs* I want a balcony with Sheppard on it....

Oh wait wrong thread

Everytime I see Weir or Sheppard out there with someone else i'm like "INTRUDER!!!"

I was rewatching Suspicion and say him out there with Teyla & screamed LOL...whoopsies!!

Comment

Made another video!! This one's less ship, more...team kinda....

Me & my friend were listening to it and at the same time both went "OMG atlantis vid!!!" So we both made one - I'll see if I can post hers up later!!

Year 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                I suppose I'll take that as a compliment, then.
                It is... from me!!!

Have you written anymore fics? (in my role as ficmotivatormeister)

Comment

Everytime I see Weir or Sheppard out there with someone else i'm like "INTRUDER!!!"
                  I know! I think of it as Weir's balcony which Sheppard is allowed to visit if he wants, preferably when she is there but okay on his own if he just wants to be in her special place. However he should never be allowed to take anyone else there and the only time other people can go visit is if they are both already there and they apologise profusely for interrupting their special time together. I didn't mind the scene where it was Weir/Sheppard/McKay out there, although it did feel like Rodney was encroaching, but that's Rodney all over anyway. Bless Him!

I noticed I made a spelling mistake on the wp, so I have corrected it and it can be located again at:-

My Resting Place

Comment

I know! I think of it as Weir's balcony which Sheppard is allowed to visit if he wants, preferably when she is there but okay on his own if he just wants to be in her special place. However he should never be allowed to take anyone else there and the only time other people can go visit is if they are both already there and they apologise profusely for interrupting their special time together. I didn't mind the scene where it was Weir/Sheppard/McKay out there, although it did feel like Rodney was encroaching, but that's Rodney all over anyway. Bless Him!

I noticed I made a spelling mistake on the wp, so I have corrected it and it can be located again at:-

My Resting Place
                    Dont you think the writers are just playing with all sorts of ship combos at the moment and seeing which ones they (and the actors and maybe even the fans) like playing with the most? I'm even thinking they played with Sheppard/McKay a bit in Sanctuary.

Yeah, there is a nice little threesome going on there *cough*

Comment

Dont you think the writers are just playing with all sorts of ship combos at the moment and seeing which ones they (and the actors and maybe even the fans) like playing with the most? I'm even thinking they played with Sheppard/McKay a bit in Sanctuary.
                      Yes I agree. Shep/Teyla was definitely being hinted at strongly in the beginning but maybe it didn't exactly get the result expected so now they are trying all kinds of different relationships to see how they pan out. Or maybe the intention was to just as you said try all kinds of 'ship combos' from the very start and see what happens. I noticed that in a fairly early Torri interview she mentioned the possibility of Weir/McKay but Weir/Shep wasn't even aluded to, so maybe that idea came later. As for McShep, well that just couldn't be avoided, intentional or unintentional by the creators, Joe/David and Shep/McKay have way to much chemistry off and on screen for there not to be the opportunity for fans to read UST into the show. They 'are both very funny guys and great actors and it translates so well into their characters. During 'Sanctuary' Shep may have been acting a bit like an adolescent male with his little crush but McKay was seriously channeling Lindsay Lohan in 'Teenage Drama Queen' mode.

Yeah, there is a nice little threesome going on there *cough*
                      Yeah, as I said Rodney is about the only person I can live with invading their 'balcony time' together. What I can't work out is if McKay and Shep are vying for Weir or if it's a battle between Weir and McKay for Shep. Maybe it's both

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        I thought the same thing. We've got the "thinking person" camp who seems to want Sheppard/Weir, and then we have the "raging hormonal teenager" camp who wants Sheppard/Teyla.

We'll just have to wait and see who TPTB think is the most important group to satisfy.

Comment

I suspect it's mostly actor chemistry. Teyla really doesn't have chemistry with Sheppard, though I'll admit that in recent episodes, there's been good chemistry between them of a commanding officer/subordinate kind. Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson just hit it off right from the start.

"Sanctuary" is, I think, a bad example of anything. Everything was very exaggerated in it — everyone turned out as a caricature rather than a character. But Sheppard and McKay do seem to like each other more than either man is willing to admit.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            "Sanctuary" is, I think, a bad example of anything. Everything was very exaggerated in it — everyone turned out as a caricature rather than a character. But Sheppard and McKay do seem to like each other more than either man is willing to admit.
                            Wasn't Sanctuary written by an outside writer?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              Wasn't Sanctuary written by an outside writer?
                              I read somewhere that "Santuary" was done by one of the writers from "Enterprise". Sort of a test to see how they did. Can't vouch for total accuracy on that rumor though.

I haven't watched "Enterprise" since the first year - it was just too awful.

Comment

All this ship combos are giving me a headache...especiallly at 7 in the morning...anyway, I found this cap in "The Siege", that can be seen as shippy.

[shippy spin]

Ignore Hallin(sp?)...i'm talking about the jar on the corner. Elizabeth must really like it, cuz she got rid of all those other weird statues and left only that jar.

[/shippy spin]
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X