Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    You guys might be tired of this drawing now (if you are, sorry ), but I can't help it, I want to show what I did. I thought I'd try my hand at doing some basic coloring in GIMP (my first attempt at it), and here's the result. I thought it turned out pretty decent.

Spoiler:
    http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/drawings/IndyJohncolor2.jpg
    Nicely done!
    I'm still struggling with learning how to use GIMP myself....
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *runs in*

ZOMG, the Angels swept the Red Sox! See, I knew there was something to wearing Lizzie!Red!

*runs out*
      Yay! Congrats!

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
      I haven't been here for a while. As in, really long time. I'm back into Stargate again. Hello all *leaves cake*
      Hi, welcome back. *takes cake and goes for ice cream*

You guys might be tired of this drawing now (if you are, sorry ), but I can't help it, I want to show what I did. I thought I'd try my hand at doing some basic coloring in GIMP (my first attempt at it), and here's the result. I thought it turned out pretty decent.

Spoiler:
      http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/drawings/IndyJohncolor2.jpg
      That's beautiful. I have to check out GIMP. Everybody keeps talking about it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Wow - is impressed by GIMP? I didn't even know it could do that.

Sweet drawing. But what happened to the background?
        Thanks. The scan of the drawing that I used was done before I added in the background, so that's why it wasn't there.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        Nicely done!
        I'm still struggling with learning how to use GIMP myself....
        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        That's beautiful. I have to check out GIMP. Everybody keeps talking about it.
        Thank you. And yeah, it's a pretty good program (not that I know much to compare it to, but still). I probably don't even know how to do half of the stuff that's available. lol.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...Johncolor2.jpg
          Oooh, nice work! GIMP does a pretty good job.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*waves* Hiya! Long time, no see! Mmm, cake! Is it Red Velvet Cake? It's chocolate, and it's RED. Perfect for Sparky!
            It has been a while, sorry. University and other RL stuff got in the way. But I'm baaaack!!!!
            The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
            Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
            "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Good morning. Sorry to be angsty on the wrong day, but I saw this vid and had to post about it. Very beautiful, sad and so Sparky. Oh John. How can we make it better?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                It has been a while, sorry. University and other RL stuff got in the way. But I'm baaaack!!!!
                Hello! Wow! So many Sparkies!

Okay, so pkprd--the fic is coming, it's about 3/4 of the way done, but there are a few ancillary things to do before I submit. How would you like me to do this? Do you want a grand reveal when you're here on the thread, or a PM, or what?

I'm going to try and be good today, Sparkies, which means no internet for me for the next two hours. See you at 11 AM ET. Not that you have to anticipate my grand return - *LOL* - just that I have to resist the temptation to surf in favor of getting work done.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning. Sorry to be angsty on the wrong day, but I saw this vid and had to post about it. Very beautiful, sad and so Sparky. Oh John. How can we make it better?
                  wow...very beautiful and sad...(I cried a little...) *sigh*

Eri, good luck resisting temptation!
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    wow...very beautiful and sad...(I cried a little...) *sigh*

Eri, good luck resisting temptation!
                    Success! But boy, is my day BORINNNGGGGGGGGGG in terms of entertainment. Busy, but boring.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

The rest of my Series 3 Atlantis action figures have arrived at the local distribution point and are out for delivery! Just a few more hours and then John and Lizzie can break in their new control chair!

*cries at the video* I'm working on it!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Hello! Wow! So many Sparkies!

Okay, so pkprd--the fic is coming, it's about 3/4 of the way done, but there are a few ancillary things to do before I submit. How would you like me to do this? Do you want a grand reveal when you're here on the thread, or a PM, or what?

I'm going to try and be good today, Sparkies, which means no internet for me for the next two hours. See you at 11 AM ET. Not that you have to anticipate my grand return - *LOL* - just that I have to resist the temptation to surf in favor of getting work done.
                      Good luck resisting the power of Sparkydom!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pfiou....It's complicated to be here. I almost killed my computer because of GW.lol
                        Hi everybody!

Wow. This is perfectly done. Thanks for the link.
                        Poor John. I like the "comparison" between John/Elizabeth and John/Fran Elizabeth. Excellent! I love angst story.

Today, It was "The Shrine" and "Whispers" (aka "the Decent" and "the fog" in one episode lol). Mom doesn't like "The Shrine" except some moments (John and Rodney together). She hates McKeller.
                        She slept during "Whispers" but I watched it because of "Turtleneck John" (He's so hot in it). Yes I'm weak but I'm a lonely girl....lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*sneaks in* Thanks for the rec. Poor John. *pets him*

The rest of my Series 3 Atlantis action figures have arrived at the local distribution point and are out for delivery! Just a few more hours and then John and Lizzie can break in their new control chair!
                          *rofl*

*waves* *sneaks out*
                          sigpic

Comment

*cries at the video* I'm working on it!

Good luck resisting the power of Sparkydom!
                            *hands scarykitty a hiking pack* Come on, lets go get Elizabeth. Anyone else coming? I snuck some shipper cookies from the SJ thread for the journey.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                            I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                            Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Pfiou....It's complicated to be here. I almost killed my computer because of GW.lol
                              Hi everybody!
                              Yeah, it's still running a little slow today. At least, it was this morning. *knocks on wood*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Today, It was "The Shrine" and "Whispers" (aka "the Decent" and "the fog" in one episode lol). Mom doesn't like "The Shrine" except some moments (John and Rodney together). She hates McKeller.
                              She slept during "Whispers" but I watched it because of "Turtleneck John" (He's so hot in it). Yes I'm weak but I'm a lonely girl....lol
                              "The Descent" and "The Fog" in one episode. Bwahahah! Yeah, John is kinda hot when he's all buttoned up, isn't he?

Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                              *sneaks in* Thanks for the rec. Poor John. *pets him*

*rofl*

*waves* *sneaks out*
                              Hey you! *glomps*

And... the UPS man left me a nice big box filled with happy action figures on my porch! Yay!

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                              *hands scarykitty a hiking pack* Come on, lets go get Elizabeth. Anyone else coming? I snuck some shipper cookies from the SJ thread for the journey.
                              Mmm, cookies! Gear up, Sparkies! We've got a rescue mission to help John with!

Comment

Aw man Ive missed this place. Ive finished first year of Uni now, going into second year (I have my own house and Im paying bills and everything SCARY. It also means Im cold a lot of the time because we dont want to switch the heating on) and I lost the time I had to visit here and watching SGA again and Ive missed y'all SO MUCH. You were always lovely and friendly and very welcoming of newbies. So hi again, get me back into Atlantis again!
                                The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                                Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                                "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Working...
                                X