Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Oh yeah. New anecdote today. We have a new member in the Sparky family: my sister.lol
    You all knew that my brother and my two sisters watched SG1 and the first season of Atlantis. Today, I was watching SGU (yes I know. It's not good.lol) and my sister saw O'Neill and Carter. She was shocked by them.lol So we started to talk about SG1 and Teal'c and his hair. I will do the scene.
    "Me: I can show you the new hair of Teal'c. *so I pick the episode Midway*
    Sister: *about Teal'c* Wow....I prefer him bald. But wait a minute, where is the "brown hair girl" (aka Elizabeth)? Why Carter is here?
    Me: Elizabeth "died".
    Sister: Oh I liked her. So the man with "short hair" is sad.
    Me: The man with short hair is John?
    Sister: Yes. They were together, no? The only episodes that I saw he was in love with her. The looks between them and he's always near her....I always thought they will be together. He's glued to her."

Sparky is obvious even if you watch some episodes of the season 1.
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hah! First your mom becomes a Sparky fan, now your sister! That's awesome!
      She watched the season 1 and found this pretty good but after she doesn't like it. It was funny because she was sure that John and Elizabeth were together. She stressed that it's John who was addicted to Elizabeth.
      I didn't tell her that I was a fan of them. So I didn't influence her. But don't need to be influenced to see something obvious.
      This show starts to be a disease. It infects all my family.lol

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Yes it's your case. I can't wait to see your reaction when you will watch the others seasons.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

She watched the season 1 and found this pretty good but after she doesn't like it. It was funny because she was sure that John and Elizabeth were together. She stressed that it's John who was addicted to Elizabeth.
        I didn't tell her that I was a fan of them. So I didn't influence her. But don't need to be influenced to see something obvious.
        Sparky: The one disease you'll be proud to say you've been infected by.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes it's your case. I can't wait to see your reaction when you will watch the others seasons.
          I'm getting really impatient waiting for the next season....and i'm going through SGA withdrawal....
          but I've been reading up on the episodes...and part of me doesn't wanna watch because I know I'm gonna cry (and probably throw things at the tv )
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

I'm getting really impatient waiting for the next season....and i'm going through SGA withdrawal....
            but I've been reading up on the episodes...and part of me doesn't wanna watch because I know I'm gonna cry (and probably throw things at the tv )
            Or you could just come here and snark about the sucktastic fail. 'Cause, you know, Sparky!Snark is FUN!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Or you could just come here and snark about the sucktastic fail. 'Cause, you know, Sparky!Snark is FUN!
              *nod* or i could do that!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello all, long time no see

Also Happy Belated Birthdays to all this past week

Sorry for missing out, it's my school that's keeping me busy and I tried several times to go on GW yesterday, but it wouldn't let me in

Anyway, I'm still alive and continue on with the Sparkfest

Comment

*nod* or i could do that!
                  Sparky!Snark: The cure for the no-new-canon blahs.

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                  Hello all, long time no see

Also Happy Belated Birthdays to all this past week

Sorry for missing out, it's my school that's keeping me busy and I tried several times to go on GW yesterday, but it wouldn't let me in

Anyway, I'm still alive and continue on with the Sparkfest
                  *waves* Hiya! We've missed you!

Yeah, GW has been having server problems for the past couple of days, and we've all had some trouble getting on. Today seems to be okay, so far.

Bring on the Sparky!

Comment

Oh yeah. New anecdote today. We have a new member in the Sparky family: my sister.lol
                    You all knew that my brother and my two sisters watched SG1 and the first season of Atlantis. Today, I was watching SGU (yes I know. It's not good.lol) and my sister saw O'Neill and Carter. She was shocked by them.lol So we started to talk about SG1 and Teal'c and his hair. I will do the scene.
                    "Me: I can show you the new hair of Teal'c. *so I pick the episode Midway*
                    Sister: *about Teal'c* Wow....I prefer him bald. But wait a minute, where is the "brown hair girl" (aka Elizabeth)? Why Carter is here?
                    Me: Elizabeth "died".
                    Sister: Oh I liked her. So the man with "short hair" is sad.
                    Me: The man with short hair is John?
                    Sister: Yes. They were together, no? The only episodes that I saw he was in love with her. The looks between them and he's always near her....I always thought they will be together. He's glued to her."

Sparky is obvious even if you watch some episodes of the season 1.
                    Your sister is also very perceptive. And she got all that from just S1? Amazing.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    I agree! Thanks for all the pictures and fics, guys!

I also come bearing gifts--Chapters 12-14 of Testament I've finally published. I figured it was time to update:

Testament

Still a while to go before the resolution, just a heads up, but much better than before.

Oh, and Chapter 13 has Kate in it, inspired by the lemming. I made the decision quite a while ago (Kate's part actually was written towards the beginning) but since the lemming is visiting us I thought I'd mention it.
                    *bookmarks for later*
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs in*

ZOMG, the Angels swept the Red Sox! See, I knew there was something to wearing Lizzie!Red!

*runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Your sister is also very perceptive. And she got all that from just S1? Amazing.
                        She saw some episodes of the season 1. The only things she can remember are: -The Wraiths were cool and John has an crush for Elizabeth.
                        I was surprised.lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I haven't been here for a while. As in, really long time. I'm back into Stargate again. Hello all *leaves cake*
                          The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                          Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                          "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

She saw some episodes of the season 1. The only things she can remember are: -The Wraiths were cool and John has an crush for Elizabeth.
                            I was surprised.lol
                            Hey, she remembered the important stuff! That counts!

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                            I haven't been here for a while. As in, really long time. I'm back into Stargate again. Hello all *leaves cake*
                            *waves* Hiya! Long time, no see! Mmm, cake! Is it Red Velvet Cake? It's chocolate, and it's RED. Perfect for Sparky!

Comment

You guys might be tired of this drawing now (if you are, sorry ), but I can't help it, I want to show what I did. I thought I'd try my hand at doing some basic coloring in GIMP (my first attempt at it), and here's the result. I thought it turned out pretty decent.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Wow - is impressed by GIMP? I didn't even know it could do that.

Sweet drawing. But what happened to the background?
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X