No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I'm sad. I have to go to bed because I have to wake up in 5 hours.
    No drinking game for me. Maybe I will drink in 5 hours to catch my late.LOL
    Have fun!
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *cackles* Hell yeah, it's okay!

Here's what I came up with so far (in spoiler tags 'cause it's kinda long):

Spoiler:
      The Stargate Atlantis Drinking Game (Sparky!Lover’s Edition)
      based on a Babylon 5 drinking game that I don't remember where I found it

Materials:
      - DVD player and SGA DVDs of choice
      - beverage of choice with a ready source of refills (you’re gonna need ‘em!)

How and When to Drink:
      - Sips are a quick nip at your beverage; double and triple sips should be measured and consumed accordingly.
      - Gulps are a healthy swallow; double gulps should count for a substantial portion of your mug/glass/keg/whatever.
      - Chugs equate to an order of “finish off your drink and refill your glass.”
      - Finishing off the bottle is exactly what it sounds like; it is potentially suicidal, but mercifully rare.

And now, on to the Game!

CHARACTERS:
      Sip whenever Sheppard and Weir engage in eye!sex.

Sip whenever Sheppard and Weir go out on The Balcony.

Sip whenever Sheppard or Weir invade the other’s personal space. Chug if one of them actually touches the other.

Double sip whenever Sheppard and Weir have an argument.

Sip whenever Teyla senses the Wraith. Gulp if the Wraith sense her back. Chug if the Wraith start controlling Teyla through the mental link.

Sip whenever McKay eats something. Double sip if it’s something other than a PowerBar.

Sip whenever any of the command staff appears in civilian wear instead of their usual uniform. Double sip if they’re in black ops gear. Gulp if they’re in a flightsuit. Chug if they’re in dress uniform.

Chug whenever a supporting character dies. Finish off the bottle whenever a major character dies.

ALIEN RACES:
      Sip whenever the Genii do something devious.

Gulp whenever we see the Athosian village. Chug if it’s on Athos.

FIGHTS! (Double all drinks for fights in space):
      Sip whenever we see Teyla sparring with someone with bantos rods. Gulp when Teyla actually uses the bantos fighting style in the field.

Gulp whenever Ancient drone weapons are fired.

Chug whenever a larger space ship blows up.

ETC.:
      Sip whenever a stargate is activated. Double sip if it’s a space gate.

Double sip whenever the shield on the Atlantis gate is raised or lowered.

Gulp whenever someone activates the Ancient control chair.

Gulp for any shot that gets used in the opening credits.

Chug if an Ancient warship is discovered.

Chug if an Ancient city-ship that’s not Atlantis is discovered.

Chug if Atlantis takes off from the planet it’s on.

Finish off the bottle if Atlantis is destroyed.
      LOL. Man, you could get so drunk off of the first one alone!

And woohoo! My rotating sig is working!!
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        LOL. Man, you could get so drunk off of the first one alone!
        Hence why I said "beverage of choice." It could be alcoholic... or not. And really, given how many times some of these things come up... "not" is probably better.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hence why I said "beverage of choice." It could be alcoholic... or not. And really, given how many times some of these things come up... "not" is probably better.
          Yeah, definitely.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Yay for Erin's rotating sig!

And on a somewhat drinking game related note, what do you think John and Elizabeth's favorite drinks are? I know, John's #1 is definitely beer but what about Lizzie's? Glass of wine? Glass of scotch? (hey, the crazy stuff she's got to deal with everyday, it's not that much of a stretch! )
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

An SGA drinking game, that would be fun. My friends and I made for SG-1 (Search for the thread "With all due respect, an SG-1 drinking game" or something like that) and we played it only once. We couldn't make it past "Window of Opportunity" and "The Fifth Race". I would add to SK's rules a the following:
              Take sip when: McKay complains, Zalenka says something in Czech, Ronon looks PO'd.
              Take a gulp/Drink when: Shep tries to sacrifice himself, Weir tries to stop Shep form sacrificing himself, McKay does something nice, Carson has to use Ancient weapon technology, Wraith feed on somebody, and any team member gets captured. (Double if everyone is captured at once.)
              Slam it when: Shep or Ronon lose a fight, McKay wins a fight, Ronon says something profound, Weir wants something blown up, and any kissing or hugging between starring or recurring characters.
              We also added "Poor one for your dead homie" if a major character dies.

*looks around* Mandy is it OK if I post your next part of your payment tomorrow? You mentioned college is getting you backed up, (I understand completely) so should I wait until you have more free time?
              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                That trend already started in season 3. And I don't own season 4 and 5 so another reason why I'm glad I were able to spend that money on Merlin season 1 and hopefully soon Sanctuary season 1. (No DVD-version of Doppelganger either - if I should need it for vid-purposes I'll download)
                True. When they stopped using the actors the commentaries got very very boring.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Heeee! Who else wants to play? All characters and seasons would be game, but we should take special care of Sparky
                I'll play if it doesn't interfere too much with RL.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                  An SGA drinking game, that would be fun. My friends and I made for SG-1 (Search for the thread "With all due respect, an SG-1 drinking game" or something like that) and we played it only once. We couldn't make it past "Window of Opportunity" and "The Fifth Race". I would add to SK's rules a the following:
                  Take sip when: McKay complains, Zalenka says something in Czech, Ronon looks PO'd.
                  Take a gulp/Drink when: Shep tries to sacrifice himself, Weir tries to stop Shep form sacrificing himself, McKay does something nice, Carson has to use Ancient weapon technology, Wraith feed on somebody, and any team member gets captured. (Double if everyone is captured at once.)
                  Slam it when: Shep or Ronon lose a fight, McKay wins a fight, Ronon says something profound, Weir wants something blown up, and any kissing or hugging between starring or recurring characters.
                  Oooh, good ones! *adds to list*

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                  We also added "Poor one for your dead homie" if a major character dies.
                  Got that under "finish off the bottle if a major character dies."

Comment

finally im back on the internet super highway

Comment

*cackles* Hell yeah, it's okay!

Here's what I came up with so far (in spoiler tags 'cause it's kinda long):

Spoiler:
                      The Stargate Atlantis Drinking Game (Sparky!Lover’s Edition)
                      based on a Babylon 5 drinking game that I don't remember where I found it

Materials:
                      - DVD player and SGA DVDs of choice
                      - beverage of choice with a ready source of refills (you’re gonna need ‘em!)

How and When to Drink:
                      - Sips are a quick nip at your beverage; double and triple sips should be measured and consumed accordingly.
                      - Gulps are a healthy swallow; double gulps should count for a substantial portion of your mug/glass/keg/whatever.
                      - Chugs equate to an order of “finish off your drink and refill your glass.”
                      - Finishing off the bottle is exactly what it sounds like; it is potentially suicidal, but mercifully rare.

And now, on to the Game!

CHARACTERS:
                      Sip whenever Sheppard and Weir engage in eye!sex.

Sip whenever Sheppard and Weir go out on The Balcony.

Sip whenever Sheppard or Weir invade the other’s personal space. Chug if one of them actually touches the other.

Double sip whenever Sheppard and Weir have an argument.

Sip whenever Teyla senses the Wraith. Gulp if the Wraith sense her back. Chug if the Wraith start controlling Teyla through the mental link.

Sip whenever McKay eats something. Double sip if it’s something other than a PowerBar.

Sip whenever any of the command staff appears in civilian wear instead of their usual uniform. Double sip if they’re in black ops gear. Gulp if they’re in a flightsuit. Chug if they’re in dress uniform.

Chug whenever a supporting character dies. Finish off the bottle whenever a major character dies.

ALIEN RACES:
                      Sip whenever the Genii do something devious.

Gulp whenever we see the Athosian village. Chug if it’s on Athos.

FIGHTS! (Double all drinks for fights in space):
                      Sip whenever we see Teyla sparring with someone with bantos rods. Gulp when Teyla actually uses the bantos fighting style in the field.

Gulp whenever Ancient drone weapons are fired.

Chug whenever a larger space ship blows up.

ETC.:
                      Sip whenever a stargate is activated. Double sip if it’s a space gate.

Double sip whenever the shield on the Atlantis gate is raised or lowered.

Gulp whenever someone activates the Ancient control chair.

Gulp for any shot that gets used in the opening credits.

Chug if an Ancient warship is discovered.

Chug if an Ancient city-ship that’s not Atlantis is discovered.

Chug if Atlantis takes off from the planet it’s on.

Finish off the bottle if Atlantis is destroyed.

Heeee, I like this.

Sip every time Sheppard licks his lips. Double sip if he's staring at Weir. Gulp if Weir lips her own lips in return.

Double sip whenever Sheppard stares at Weir's, ahem, front attributes.

Gulp every time Rodney interrupts eye!sex.

Chug every time when one or more characters interrupt Sheppard and Weir fight.

Sip every time you see Teyla wearing low cut clothes. Two sips if it's her sparring - skirt. Gulp if she's wearing pajamas.

Chug every time you see someone walking barefoot.

Double sip every time alien entity takes over someone.

Sip every time Keller is scared.

Double sip every time Ronon plays match maker for Sheppard.

Sip every time Sheppard tires to sacrifice his life for someone else.

Double sip every time you see Sheppard and Woolsey smoking cigars.

I'll come up with more later
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Huzzah! Big day out tickets!!!! *Is off to See Muse!*
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

It's sure. We have to use water or we will have a big problem with alcohol before the end of the game.LOL

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                          Huzzah! Big day out tickets!!!! *Is off to See Muse!*
                          HIHIHIHI!!!
                          And because it's a big day for you.
                          Bliss - Muse

Now I will watch Broken ties.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

i love bliss

So excited and i'll post this before i run out

KoC - Live

*Runs*

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Heeee, I like this.

Sip every time Sheppard licks his lips. Double sip if he's staring at Weir. Gulp if Weir lips her own lips in return.

Double sip whenever Sheppard stares at Weir's, ahem, front attributes.

Gulp every time Rodney interrupts eye!sex.

Chug every time when one or more characters interrupt Sheppard and Weir fight.

Sip every time you see Teyla wearing low cut clothes. Two sips if it's her sparring - skirt. Gulp if she's wearing pajamas.

Chug every time you see someone walking barefoot.

Double sip every time alien entity takes over someone.

Sip every time Keller is scared.

Double sip every time Ronon plays match maker for Sheppard.

Sip every time Sheppard tires to sacrifice his life for someone else.

Double sip every time you see Sheppard and Woolsey smoking cigars.

I'll come up with more later
                              Some of those are in danger of causing alcohol poisoning. It's definitely water for me. And stay near a bathroom.

Now for something important.

Drewandian!
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*sigh* years ago, when I was fresh outta college, I could've handled this game with alcohol...but now....eh...not so much!

Thanks SR!
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X