No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Eri - cap each one of these pictures. In a separate post for each....

Spoiler:

sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      Okay, Eri - cap each one of these pictures. In a separate post for each....
      EEE! Thank you!

There's gotta be a way I can get that guy's necklace off her without her noticing...
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        EEE! Thank you!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n.../before351.jpg

There's gotta be a way I can get that guy's necklace off her without her noticing...
        *grins* Hilarious!!

Sig by me

Comment

Spoiler:

Well, let's see, there's the one near the infirmary, the one on the South pier, the one next to your office, the one near the gym, the one near the marines quarters, the one...

I asked for the best place to put the equipment, not your favorite closet in general!

Comment

Spoiler:

(thinking) I was chastising Rodney about it earlier, but looking at it now he really does have ears like an elf.

(thinking) Doesn't anyone ever dust in these lost Ancient cities? I have to sneeze again!

Comment

Caption under tags for being a little smutty...don't get excited now this is smutty for me, remember...

Spoiler:

Um, I know it's been a few weeks but could you at least wait until we're out of the restaurant and away from the others?
              Um, no.

Comment

Rodney does have a good point, about the security system. I'll have to take note of that.
                If I move just a little this way, and tilt my head just a little that way, I can totally get closer to her. And maybe turn my shoulder just enough...

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  Spoiler:

(thinking) I was chastising Rodney about it earlier, but looking at it now he really does have ears like an elf.

(thinking) Doesn't anyone ever dust in these lost Ancient cities? I have to sneeze again!
                  I'm breaking a rule by reposting. I know that. Don't break my kneecaps.

I love that pic. Does Joe always nod off during scenes?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just a little, simple icon. Cause I love how it turned out in the sig.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

DANG - wish I was closer to 2000.......
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

More caps for Eri - cause she's doing such a GREAT job!

Eri - One post for each cap, please. We gotta get you to 2000!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

SMB just a question? Did you resize the sig or did Gateworld do it?
                          sigpic

Comment

SMB just a question? Did you resize the sig or did Gateworld do it?
                            I didn't alter it in any way when I inserted it. GW must have done it.

Mean ol' GW......
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Yeah cause the filesize is too big. Not that much but enough for GW to resize it.
                              That's why upload sigs on photobucket and put the img code in my sig.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://img7.myimg.de/sparky53f5d2.jpg
                                Snurched for use on LJ. Thanks.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X