Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    It's a little strange because Kara is a little rude.lol

Ok he has no accent but like you said I'm not familiar with American voices. It's a little complicated to understand him (and Jason too). The french expression is "Il parle dans sa barbe" (english dictionary: "to mutter into one's beard"lol). Rachel and Torri are easy to understand. David is a little complicated but I can understand. When is Joe or Jason, it's "What? What They said?" lol

And for the commentary, I think I'm gonna cry. It will still a mistery for me. I hope it's not really interesting what Torri and Rachel said.
    You're right about Jason. He mumbles. I have trouble understanding him. He does not enunciate. Joe's voice is just kinda lazy. If you didn't already know, you'd guess that he doesn't stand up straight. LOL

And on the commentaries. Nah, it's all very boring. Don't worry.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I just saw that SGU will start tonight for you.
      Are you gonna watch it?
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Are you gonna watch it?
        I have it set to record. We will probably watch it tomorrow night. If we like it, we'll keep watching but if it is as dark as I hear I doubt we'll like it.

We don't watch anything live.
        sigpic

Comment

Are you gonna watch it?
          I don't have cable...so no Syfy channel for me...I have to go either watch it with one of my sisters or my mom (none of whom enjoy sci fi like i do ). I'm also babysitting for a friend tonight, so I may ask my mom to DVR it and then I'll go up to her house and watch it Monday while she's at work...
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

I have this song loaded into the MP3 Player on my phone...and heard it while I was walking today....and I just couldn't help it, my thoughts went right to Sparky
            REO Speedwagon
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

I'll probably watch it if I'm home. But I have lots of school work (and shippy stuff for both of my two favorite ships ) to do so I'm not sure if I'm going to even be paying attention to it or not.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You're right about Jason. He mumbles. I have trouble understanding him. He does not enunciate. Joe's voice is just kinda lazy. If you didn't already know, you'd guess that he doesn't stand up straight. LOL

TOTALLY boring.

Are you gonna watch it?
                No. I'm two weeks behind on shows I actually want to watch. I'm two weeks behind on Supernatural! That's how much time I have. SGU I'm not particularly interested in. I'm too afraid they're going to get scared of ratings and start shuffling things around if it doesn't work out, and I don't need that as a viewer. This is supposed to be fun. So no more SG series for me right now.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Are you gonna watch it?
                  Yes, but probably not tonight. We normally go visit my grandma on Friday nights, take her grocery shopping and all, and we usually leave around 9pm, which is when SGU comes on. So I'll catch one of the eighteen gazillion reruns that are scheduled throughout the weekend.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  No. I'm two weeks behind on shows I actually want to watch. I'm two weeks behind on Supernatural! That's how much time I have. SGU I'm not particularly interested in. I'm too afraid they're going to get scared of ratings and start shuffling things around if it doesn't work out, and I don't need that as a viewer. This is supposed to be fun. So no more SG series for me right now.
                  The same thing happened with Defying Gravity, and I'm still annoyed about it. Oh well, episode 10 is finally going to be shown in Canada tonight, which means I should be able to see it on the web sometime tomorrow.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Yes, but probably not tonight. We normally go visit my grandma on Friday nights, take her grocery shopping and all, and we usually leave around 9pm, which is when SGU comes on. So I'll catch one of the eighteen gazillion reruns that are scheduled throughout the weekend.

The same thing happened with Defying Gravity, and I'm still annoyed about it. Oh well, episode 10 is finally going to be shown in Canada tonight, which means I should be able to see it on the web sometime tomorrow.
                    I meant more in terms of the producers pulling an SGA and changing content. I don't think Syfy is going to move SGU and I know it's going to pull in really good ratings on launch. I wouldn't be surprised if it outstrips Warehouse 13 as the highest rated show/episode on the network.

But as time passes, I'd be worried that they would do what they did to SGA and change the bent of things, because it suits them, and not the story. That's sorta what the previous decisions of these producers have left me with. When I don't have time to watch the stuff from people who are excellent at story and know their product, I certainly don't want to fill up my DVR with stuff that might not.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Lazy is exactlty the good word.
                      And for Jason, I stopped to try to understand him.lol

TOTALLY boring.
                      You told me that to not make me cry huh?
                      I sa want to listen the commentary with Torri and Rachel. Someone has to invit me.lol

Thanks everybody for your answers about SGU. This show doesn't seem to be a success here. Me in France, If I want to watch the first episode, I have to wait until 4am. But I'm not interested.
                      I will watch "OC in space". Yes pkprd, I don't forgive you for this.lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Well as far as SGU goes, I won't be watching it. We don't have cable or satellite. I'd watch it just for curiosity's sake if we did, but I won't be crying my eyes out because I've missed it.

Anywho... I made a wallpaper/artwork/whatever.
                        The background is an actual picture I took of a bonfire.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Erin, that is an awesome wallpaper! Diggin' the REAL sparks!

I meant more in terms of the producers pulling an SGA and changing content. I don't think Syfy is going to move SGU and I know it's going to pull in really good ratings on launch. I wouldn't be surprised if it outstrips Warehouse 13 as the highest rated show/episode on the network.

But as time passes, I'd be worried that they would do what they did to SGA and change the bent of things, because it suits them, and not the story. That's sorta what the previous decisions of these producers have left me with. When I don't have time to watch the stuff from people who are excellent at story and know their product, I certainly don't want to fill up my DVR with stuff that might not.
                          Ah, okay, I get it now. And I totally agree, having them rip the rug out from under us in terms of what they've billed the show as... yeah, I don't want to go down that road again either. *sighs* As for it doing better than Warehouse 13... maybe, maybe not. W13 is more of a fun, quirky show that seems to tap into the same appeal as Eureka. I'm not so sure that people are interested in seeing something as dark as SGU supposedly is in the current climate; they'll tune in to the first episode to check it out, but whether it will hold their attention beyond that or sink under it's 'revolutionary' approach... well, it just doesn't seem to have the mystique of BSG, that's for sure.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Erin that walli is gorgeous!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Well as far as SGU goes, I won't be watching it. We don't have cable or satellite. I'd watch it just for curiosity's sake if we did, but I won't be crying my eyes out because I've missed it.

Anywho... I made a wallpaper/artwork/whatever.
                              The background is an actual picture I took of a bonfire.

Spoiler:
                              http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/Erin87_photos/Sparky/Sparks2.jpg
                              Definitely gorgeous. I just love that look in John's eye. Yeah, we all look at our bosses like that. *pfttttt!*
                              sigpic

Comment

The Siege III on the other hand--that IS an episode you should be on the edge of your seat anticipating. And it will be well worth the wait! Probably even better than you're hoping for.

--->*just a little bit ebil*
                                GRRR.....yea just a little bit ebil....sheesh!
                                Definitely gorgeous. I just love that look in John's eye. Yeah, we all look at our bosses like that. *pfttttt!*
                                mmm...he could look at me like that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X