X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Ok guys. I will humiliate myself now but it's not important.lol
    Regularamanda asked me to draw Elizabeth and she gave me this picture.link
    Like I said a lot of time, I'm not good to draw people. Yesterday, I tried but I could do it. So I didn't use the pic that she gave me (except for the emotion in it) and I tried to draw someone else who can be a sister or someone else. You will choose.
    I sent my drawing to regularamanda and she advised me to post it because there is little Elizabeth in it. It's against my will.
    Don't forget that it's not Elizabeth and plesae don't laugh.lol

Spoiler:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=16324

Now I will hide myself forever.....
    *drags Probie out off hiding*
    It looks good... and it does resemble Elizabeth... so no worries about that

Sig by me

Comment

*sigh*Yes it's very hard. Yesterday, I tried to draw Elizabeth. I made a drawing that looked like her at the beginning but I added some details so now it's not her. I stopped drawing her and tried to do a good drawing of a face. I'm proud of my drawing but I don't think you want to see it.lol
      It's true that she has not an easy face to draw. I drew for a friend (always in class lol) Buffy and Halliwell sisters. It was pretty "simple" but Torri has a lot of expression on her face so it's difficult.She has some particularities very hard to draw. She has "hollow" cheeks and a "square" jaw.It's hard to not make her too skinny because of her cheeks or give her an horrible jaw for example. I don't say she's horrible. She a really beautiful woman. But horrible to draw.lol
      I can't do what you did.
      Sure you could.

Ok guys. I will humiliate myself now but it's not important.lol
      Regularamanda asked me to draw Elizabeth and she gave me this picture.link
      Like I said a lot of time, I'm not good to draw people. Yesterday, I tried but I could do it. So I didn't use the pic that she gave me (except for the emotion in it) and I tried to draw someone else who can be a sister or someone else. You will choose.
      I sent my drawing to regularamanda and she advised me to post it because there is little Elizabeth in it. It's against my will.
      Don't forget that it's not Elizabeth and plesae don't laugh.lol

Spoiler:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=16324

Now I will hide myself forever.....
      No need to hide! I think you got the emotion very well.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

So, I'm browsing DevianArt for pics for my next tat and I almost died laughing when I came across this... It's meant as crack! (obviously), so not everything is correct, but it's sooooooooooo hilarious!!!
        HERE

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          So, I'm browsing DevianArt for pics for my next tat and I almost died laughing when I came across this... It's meant as crack! (obviously), so not everything is correct, but it's sooooooooooo hilarious!!!
          HERE
          Ha! That was amusing. Love how "Wheppard" has the thickest arrow in the whole thing. Sparky rules!
          sigpic

Comment

And THIS just made me SQUUEEEEEEE!!!! right out of my chair

Sig by me

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments about my drawing. I'm happy that you liked it.

HERE
              Of course I love the "Wheppard" but I think "Shermiod" and "Shepbob" are cool too.lol

I didn't say that before but I like the new background of Gateworld.

And finally, my mom and I will be back tomorrow with our comment about "The Lost Boys" and "The Hive". Don't worry, my mom kept her SGA humor. It's like a teaser.lol
              Spoiler:
              For example today (Fans of Teyla, don't read),
              I waited my mom to bring her to her job. She was late so I was a little angry (bad girl I know) and she said "Don't do this face. You was not alone. Teyla was with you." I didn't understand (yes sometimes she's crazy) and she showed me something next to me. It was a plant. My mom thinks that Teyla is a plant on SGA. She's here but nobody cares.lol

This is my mom...
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I don't know if you remember but Anuna posted this pic
                Before
                And I talked about a montage where Elizabeth replaces Teer. Erin 87 (I'm not sure that it was you) asked me to find the montage and...it's done.
                After
                I don't know who did this but it's great.

Now Bye everyone. Time to sleep.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Kris, you made me want to go*look around DeviantArt too.

Here's one I like. link

Exactly what should happen.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Or at least, I hope it's good for you. Today is sucking for me. OT out the yang:
                    Spoiler:
                    I've been running around all day tearing my hair out trying to fix a problem with two of our computers that were apparently infected by a virus. Except that there was NO virus, instead the latest update to the anti-virus software gave back a false positive. So I deleted the "infected" files (which weren't infected), and I can't restore the files because I don't have a damn Windows XP Service Pack 3 CD (because we downloaded it from Microsoft). AAAAAAHHHHH!

So I could really use some hugs and fluff right now.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Or at least, I hope it's good for you. Today is sucking for me. OT out the yang:
                      Spoiler:
                      I've been running around all day tearing my hair out trying to fix a problem with two of our computers that were apparently infected by a virus. Except that there was NO virus, instead the latest update to the anti-virus software gave back a false positive. So I deleted the "infected" files (which weren't infected), and I can't restore the files because I don't have a damn Windows XP Service Pack 3 CD (because we downloaded it from Microsoft). AAAAAAHHHHH!

I'll hug you and fix your computers if you can fix my Jermyn Street shirt I mentioned earlier.

Hehe, I just thought, if that Lucious fool can get Liz to make him food, maybe I can get her to launder my dress(formal) shirts
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Okay, so far we have:

1. Adrift
                        2. Lifeline
                        3. Miller's Crossing
                        4. Outcast
                        5. Ghost in the machine
                        6. Remnants
                        7. Outsiders
                        8. Vegas

More?
                        whats with the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                          Kris, you made me want to go*look around DeviantArt too.

Here's one I like. link

Exactly what should happen.
                          yeah i would love to see that happen.

Comment

And THIS just made me SQUUEEEEEEE!!!! right out of my chair
                            Darling. Sparky is everywhere.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Spoiler:

I ran this by my hubby. He said go into the trash (recycle bin or whatever it's called in Windows), right click and select explore, you'll get a list of deleted files that you can restore. Hope it works.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

If all else fails, beat and shout profanities at the offending machinery. I'm sure that's in the "John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair" somewhere
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                                If all else fails, beat and shout profanities at the offending machinery. I'm sure that's in the "John Sheppard Book of Computer Repair" somewhere
                                That's why I don't keep a hammer in my office.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X