No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my God, poor Ronon - Walter is telling him something "interesting".

Why, Marty G, why??

Spoiler:

I have noticed this whole kidnapping deal, and the nanites are making John very tense. I bet he's thinking about Elizabeth.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Oh dear. That can be tough. I have a friend whom I thought was totally Sparky and she does prefer it, but one time she said when she saw that fight scene at the beginning of Hot Zone she knew Sheyla was the couple they'd choose. I wonder what she thinks now. I haven't brought it up since because I like her and don't want to have to hurt her. It's a subject like politics and religion, best left alone.
      You're right... sometimes it is best left alone... I like those people... I really do, but right now I just want to hurt them badly...
      This was one of the discussion... I kid you not:
      Me: "Are you blind? Can you not see the chemistry between John and Liz? Chemistry John and Teyla completely lack."
      She: "Doesn't matter. Teyla is hot, so she's right for John."
      Me: *facepalm* "Honestly, you want to base a relationship on looks alone?"
      She: "Liz wasn't hot, so she's not fit for a hot guy like John."
      Me: *headdesk*
      This, btw, is the one that totally dislikes Elizabeth.
      Again... relationships based on just looks are destined to fail... Her statement just pissed me off

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        You're right... sometimes it is best left alone... I like those people... I really do, but right now I just want to hurt them badly...
        Me: "Are you blind? Can you not see the chemistry between John and Liz? Chemistry John and Teyla completely lack."
        Again... relationships based on just looks are destined to fail... Her statement just pissed me off
        Oh, that's just the wankiest kind of wank that can be. My second favorite is "she's too old".

For crying out loud.

Comment

Oh, gosh... how could I forget it's the 4th of July today! *headdesk*
          Happy 4th of July my American Sparky friends!!!

People, I'm in serious need of Sparky love...
          I just spend an hour this afternoon talking to three people who prefer Sheyla over Sparky *shivers*
          I think I got one of them doubting, but the other two were unrelenting Sheyla's *headdesk*
          One of them even dislikes Liz and admitted to be cheering when she got killed/blasted away/turned into a space Popsicle... I was ready to wring her neck
          So yeah... I'm in serious need of Sparky love...
          Oh I'm sorry. This remind me that one of my friend prefered to see Teyla with Sheppard since the beginning of the show (but she never watch seasons 4 and 5). Yes I call her "friend".lol Since that I'm a Sparky, we have some debates about this when we talk about SGA. Now I'm proud because she's almost a Sparky. I force her to see the seasons 4 and 5. Her first reaction was "I'm not fan of this show now. John is sad and I think is because of Elizabeth. Teyla is a stranger for the rest of the team. The relationship between Teyla and John is bizarre ." Ahaha you see girl. I'm not lying. She re-watched the season 1 and now she said that Teyla is not good for Sheppard.
          I'm so powerful. *evil laugh*
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hm, gals, let's get back on topic, whadda ya say?

Comment

For KrisRussel
              (pic spam)
              Spoiler:

You can't deny that
              Last edited by Regularamanda; 04 July 2009, 12:13 PM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Oh, that's just the wankiest kind of wank that can be. My second favorite is "she's too old".

For crying out loud.
                OMG... if she would have said that, I would have attacked her right there and then... I really would have punched her in the face.
                I'm not a violent person... far from... I'm Buddhist, but if she would have said that, I really wouldn't have been able to restrain myself.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Oh I'm sorry. This remind me that one of my friend prefered to see Teyla with Sheppard since the beginning of the show (but she never watch seasons 4 and 5). Yes I call her "friend".lol Since that I'm a Sparky, we have some debates about this when we talk about SGA. Now I'm proud because she's almost a Sparky. I force her to see the seasons 4 and 5. Her first reaction was "I'm not fan of this show now. John is sad and I think is because of Elizabeth. Teyla is a stranger for the rest of the team. The relationship between Teyla and John is bizarre ." Ahaha you see girl. I'm not lying. She re-watched the seasons 1 and now she said that Teyla is not good for Sheppard.
                I'm so powerful. *evil laugh*
                Lol, you are powerful
                Good on you
                Like I said, I got one out of three doubting and she's going to pay closer attention to the John/Liz scene's when she's going to rewatch the series, so hopefully she will be convinced after that...

Sig by me

Comment

And you guys are right, shipping is like politics and religion...it's something you care about passionately but if someone doesn't see it it's best left alone

And personally just my humble opinion...I don't think Teyla is hot at all She's cute...but I think Elizabeth is beautiful No offense to any of the actors

It's just really...everyone on the art display thread is a sheyla shippers...and it's so depressing Their all making artwork...and the Sparkys aren't

Comment

DAAAAMN! When Ronon mentions "that thing you used to save Weir".... John's reaction?

And interestingly, while Rodney is talking about Replicators and what they're doing.... Ronon is keeping an eye on John.

Spoiler:
                    http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/brothers%20in%20arms/bscap0274.jpg

Because Ronon knows.
                    Ooo! I don't remember ever noticing that before! Yay for Ronon! (and The Face! Yay for JF!)

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                    Yes, we do need to stay on topic. I think John and Liz watching fireworks on their balcony would be... nice. (Don't want to be unmanly and say romantic. )
                    Ha! We must have been on the same wavelength for a minute there. See below.

Eeek. Sorry Kris. I feel for you. Maybe this will make you feel better.
                    I had thought about doing it even before pkprd869's comment above. I just got through with it (it took a while since my photo manipulation skills are rudimentary at best, and now my mouse hand hurts).
                    Anyway... Happy Sparky Fourth of July!

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

WOW! I love the picspam, Regularamanda - just put it under spoiler tags, kay?

OMG, Rodney is begging Todd to save Jeannie. I think I may cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        It's just really...everyone on the art display thread is a sheyla shippers...and it's so depressing Their all making artwork...and the Sparkys aren't
                        We are making art... the difference is that we keep to our little corner of the forum because we're all quite sure that if we start posting Sparky on a 'general' thread, we'll have another ship-war on our hands...

Sig by me

Comment

*huggles Regularamanda*
                          I love these!! And I think I'm going to send them to that 'friend' of mine
                          Happy to help...and go for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            And you guys are right, shipping is like politics and religion...it's something you care about passionately but if someone doesn't see it it's best left alone

And personally just my humble opinion...I don't think Teyla is hot at all She's cute...but I think Elizabeth is beautiful No offense to any of the actors

*points at my last post* Does that count?
                            Oh, love the picspam by the way. Sparky Rules!
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

WOW! I love the picspam, Regularamanda - just put it under spoiler tags, kay?

OMG, Rodney is begging Todd to save Jeannie. I think I may cry.
                              Opps sorry Done!
                              We are making art... the difference is that we keep to our little corner of the forum because we're all quite sure that if we start posting Sparky on a 'general' thread, we'll have another ship-war on our hands...
                              True...although they've seemed to be okay over on the graphic art display thread...but then again I'm the only Sparky and I don't criticize who they choose to ship, even if I might not understand it

Erin
                              yes that counts!

Comment

Working...
                              X