No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another song! You And Me, another one by Lifehouse. (and another really good vid)
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      And speaking of those pics...

I found this sight a little while ago and found a bunch of promo pics especially that I had never seen before (including some with just John and Liz in them (and some that would be easily fixed to be just them with a little cropping to get rid of the third person in them)) And there are a bunch of rather nice ones of just Shep too.

I don't know whether you've seen it or not, but here it is: Chevron 26. Check it out, you might find something useful.
      how have I missed that site?! Thanks!

Another song! You And Me, another one by Lifehouse. (and another really good vid)
      I love Lifehouse

Those promo pics are great! Do they ever look good in Jeans and casual clothes! *dies*

Okay so all of this talk of songs that fit Sparky has made my Sparky mojo go way up and since I haven't watched an episode in forever, what episodes do you guys thing are the Sparkyest? I'm torn between 'The storm'/'the eye' and 'the real world'

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Oh yeah Speaking of which I found that song to a John/Elizabeth vid today
        Everything
        I've seen that one before, and have it on my computer to watch over and over again. It is a wonderful, very beautiful vid. *starts singing along* how can I stand here with you... and not be moved by you... So perfectly Sparky.
        I love Lifehouse! (too)
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I love Lifehouse

Those promo pics are great! Do they ever look good in Jeans and casual clothes! *dies*

Okay so all of this talk of songs that fit Sparky has made my Sparky mojo go way up and since I haven't watched an episode in forever, what episodes do you guys thing are the Sparkyest? I'm torn between 'The storm'/'the eye' and 'the real world'
          I'd go first with TS/TE and then FF through the first 20 min of TRW. That should hold you for awhile.

And Sparky song: Stand Beside Me Especially the chorus.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And no doubt, they have fun getting each other out of those jeans and casual clothes, too.

Why not both?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              And no doubt, they have fun getting each other out of those jeans and casual clothes, too.

Why not both?
              Oh I'm sure they do!

And I want to ease my way back into the Sparkyness...I don't want to get overloaded with Sparky...although I guess that wouldn't be a bad thing

Comment

Oh I'm sure they do!

And I want to ease my way back into the Sparkyness...I don't want to get overloaded with Sparky...although I guess that wouldn't be a bad thing
                Nonsense! There's no such thing as being overloaded with Sparky!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More pics of Sparky goodness, most of which came from Chevron26.
                  Nice pics.

Sorry, what was that? Torri in V-neck and leather. (Drools)
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

OMG - Sparky songs!

These are some of my favs that have been made into vids:

Always on Your Side
                    As Long as You're Mine
                    I Will Find You
                    So Close
                    Here Without You
                    Memories

The Sparky vibe comes across so well in vids.

Here's a couple of my favorite behind the scenes pics:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Nonsense! There's no such thing as being overloaded with Sparky!
                      So true

All this Sparky is going to have to get an outlet...which means me gimping oh that's such a hardship to gimp them

Oh hey what's that episode where Elizabeth is in that really cute white tank top and they're like on the balcony...?

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                        Sorry, what was that? Torri in V-neck and leather. (Drools)
                        Why else do you think we went into wild dances of fangirl glee when we saw Torri at the end of BAMSR?

Comment

So true

All this Sparky is going to have to get an outlet...which means me gimping oh that's such a hardship to gimp them

Oh hey what's that episode where Elizabeth is in that really cute white tank top and they're like on the balcony...?
                          That was at the end of Season 1's Underground. The tank top is actually aqua... here's a promo pic of her in the same outfit, with her dog.

Comment

That was at the end of Season 1's Underground. The tank top is actually aqua... here's a promo pic of her in the same outfit, with her dog.
                            Thanks! I always thought it was white...thanks for correcting...more evidence that I need to rewatch 1-3 of atlantis And WOW! I knew Torri was pretty but that photo.....just WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              OMG - Sparky songs!

These are some of my favs that have been made into vids:

Always on Your Side
                              As Long as You're Mine
                              I Will Find You
                              So Close
                              Here Without You
                              Memories

The Sparky vibe comes across so well in vids.

Here's a couple of my favorite behind the scenes pics:

Spoiler:
                              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/irisheyes315/untitled35.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...untitled36.jpg

OMG those pics always crack me up, it's like, oh look, they're feeding me well!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Thanks! I always thought it was white...thanks for correcting...more evidence that I need to rewatch 1-3 of atlantis And WOW! I knew Torri was pretty but that photo.....just WOW!
                                Yeah, that scene takes place at night and they were probably going for a sort of 'moonlight' look to the lighting, which made everything look blue. So it's pretty easy to think the shirt was originally white and the lighting was simply making it look blue, unless you'd seen the promo pic.

I LOVE that photo. Torri looks so happy and giggly!

Comment

Working...
                                X