No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John and Lizzie run into Rodney, but they still haven't found Ronon or Teyla.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Oh yes, let's race towards the gunfire."
      McKay, look at Liz, she's not chickening out!!
      She follows John without a doubt...

Sig by me

Comment

Teyla shoots up the console, and the others run toward the gunfire! Oh yeah, they so like danger.

Eeeek! Wraith Queen coming up through the moon pool!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor scientists having to deal with Rodney's mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            "Oh yes, let's race towards the gunfire."
            McKay, look at Liz, she's not chickening out!!
            She follows John without a doubt...
            John'll protect her.

Comment

Liz looks very worried when John and Ronon go away to check out things...

Sig by me

Comment

Creepy, the Wraith Queen is giving me the chills

Comment

They found Ronon!

And now Teyla's just put up the forcefields.

John wants Rodney to take Lizzie back to the control room where it's safe. HAH! Lizzie told John (and Ronon) to be careful. Awww.

Comment

Teyla, you are so screwed!

Comment

Liz showing some command... me loving it

Sig by me

Comment

Hmm, the shots of the power station look similar to shots of the drilling rig from The Abyss...

Lizzie's in Command Mode!

Comment

John and the Queen...long story
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Sparky!Eye!Sex!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Teyla's freaked out by the Queen.

Comment

I feel sorry for Teyla

Comment

Working...
                                X