Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 1 hour to Submersion!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I begin to have nightmares thinking that I will have to watch season 4 and 5 with her because the seasons are not good, and my mother will be more angry than me. This will not be beautiful to see.lol
      But just think, you can share in some mother-daughter bonding over snarking at the badness of Seasons 4 and 5 together! LOL!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Interesting. I like the way you think.
      Heh! We all think like that.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Another great report Probie.

How coincidental that you all are talking about music! I have a song for you (although it's not rousing and upbeat - I'm sorry!). I was listening to Across the Universe of Time today in the car, and I got to thinking that this would be a good song for a J/E vid. Has someone already thought of this? Here's the words -

Spoiler:
        "Across The Universe Of Time"

When the sea falls from the shore
        As the light sinks low, will I see you any more?
        As the rain falls from the sky
        Can I bring you back, from a distant lullaby?

Show me your vision, the story begun
        Two lights are rising and burning as one

In the deep blue of the night
        Shine the millions of stars and my spirit burning bright
        Spinning on, into the sun, flying higher
        Now my journey's begun... And the...

Cold, cold wind, it blows me away
        The feeling all over is a black, black day
        But I know that I'll see you again
        And I know that you're near me

There's a star, calling my name
        It's echo is true and the song is not the same
        Take my hand and lead me away
        Bring me back to you in your arms I'm going to stay...

Tell me your vision, the story begun
        Two lights are rising and burning as one

All those years drifting in space
        I have known you well, yet I've never seen your face
        You turn around, looking at me, laughter in your eyes
        And now I can see

And the cold, cold wind, it blows me away
        The feeling all over is a black, black day
        But I know that I'll see you again
        And I know that you're near me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im42tLL3gbU
        Ooooh, that's a good one! The lyrics are just perfect, that's so eerie!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          But just think, you can share in some mother-daughter bonding over snarking at the badness of Seasons 4 and 5 together! LOL!

Heh! We all think like that.
          And I will share this with you. There is no reason that I am the only one to suffer.LOL

Yes you all think like that. I like it.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes to Submersion!

Comment

T-minus 15 minutes!

Comment

Hello Sparkies I am soooooooo sorry that I haven't been here the last few weeks. Life was pretty hectic this month and I had no time for anything else. Last week I couldn't make it because a friend of mine had his Bar Mitzvah and the week before that my step-mom was really sick and me and my mom went with her to the hospitle to be there for her. Then there's school and don't get me started on that. I had projects from left to right and several tests, but thankfully I have only 3 days left and I'm FREEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                  Hello Sparkies I am soooooooo sorry that I haven't been here the last few weeks. Life was pretty hectic this month and I had no time for anything else. Last week I couldn't make it because a friend of mine had his Bar Mitzvah and the week before that my step-mom was really sick and me and my mom went with her to the hospitle to be there for her. Then there's school and don't get me started on that. I had projects from left to right and several tests, but thankfully I have only 3 days left and I'm FREEEEE
                  FREEDOM!!!!!

*huggles you* Real life can be very hectic at times, we all understand. Good to know everything's okay now!

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

I'm in for the post-a-thon

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time!

Flashbacks from The Gift!

Comment

previously...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X