Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizengamot
    So! For a vid production project I did a music vid for Conversion/ShepnWeir so I share it with you!!

Song: Hate Every Beautiful Day
    Spoilers: Conversion... obviously
    The Vid

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

a time to mourn

Comment

Just read a really fluffy and cute fic. Has Shep/Weir and Teyla/Dex.

Here ya go!

Comment

So! For a vid production project I did a music vid for Conversion/ShepnWeir so I share it with you!!

The Vid

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I was wondering when a video from this episode was gonna show up For anyone who hasn't seen the ep but wants to see the best of it in 3 minutes and 28 seconds then this sure does it.

And ouch.
        Spoiler:
        I should've added earlier that John really slammed her hard against the wall. Poor Elizabeth

Comment

Here's my opinion of Weir and Shep in conversion. It's more or less what I put in the ep section but changed abit:
          Spoiler:
          The kiss between Teyla and Shep wasn't romantic and under normal circumstances Shep would not have done that and would have not wanted to. I've had a feeling for a long time that there's something between Shep and Weir, but this ep made me realize that Weir fancies Shep like hell with all the attention she gave him. Even when he told her not to come near, she took her chances when most ppl would have kept their distance and the way she stood up for him against Everett (hate that guy, he just can't be trusted), she never lets her guard down, ever. Shep does feel attracted to her too, but for obivous reasons in this ep it didn't show so much, it was the exact opposite which was really scary. Weir through really didn't expect it because she knows how much shep cares about her and maybe that he likes her too. I think if that happened to any1 else it would have taken some time to forgive but not for Weir and Shep as there's definitly something between them, there's no denying.
          Last edited by Dr Weir; 11 September 2005, 03:44 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I've posted my intrepretations to the
            Spoiler:
            kiss and the ending scene of "Conversion" at the Teyla Appreciation Thread, in response to a question possed. I wrote a lot. You may want to check it out, if only so I know that everybody who reads it, won't hate it.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
            Spoiler:
            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              Spoiler:
              Here's my opinion of Weir and Shep in conversion. It's more or less what I put in the ep section but changed abit: The kiss between Teyla and Shep wasn't romantic and under normal circumstances Shep would not have done that and would have not wanted to. I've had a feeling for a long time that there's something between Shep and Weir, but this ep made me realize that Weir fancies Shep like hell with all the attention she gave him. Even when he told her not to come near, she took her chances when most ppl would have kept their distance and the way she stood up for him against Everett (hate that guy, he just can't be trusted), she never lets her guard down, ever. Shep does feel attracted to her too, but for obivous reasons in this ep it didn't show so much, it was the exact opposite which was really scary. Weir through really didn't expect it because she knows how much shep cares about her and maybe that he likes her too. I think if that happened to any1 else it would have taken some time to forgive but not for Weir and Shep as there's definitly something between them, there's no denying.
              Yes, I completely agree with you Dr Weir.

Spoiler:
              I think that the only reason John had kissed her was because she was the only one in the room and probably would have done if someone else had been in the room.

I'm not quiet sure if Shep feels attracted to Weir more or Teyla and I think that he really isn't decided yet. It's obvious to me that Elizabeth feels for him. Why would she go into his bedroom without any guards even though she was fully aware of John's condition? It's a more reasonable explanation instead of calling her crazy like Pam did on the Scifi boards.

And yesh, there is definately something between them!

Oh and please don't forget the spoiler tags!

And WELCOME DR WEIR!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                Yes, I completely agree with you Dr Weir.

[spoiler] I think that the only reason John had kissed her was because she was the only one in the room and probably would have done if someone else had been in the room.[/spoil]
                Spoiler:
                I totally agree, something caused by the retrovirus was making him think more like an animal than a human.

Spoiler:
                I'm not quiet sure if Shep feels attracted to Weir more or Teyla and I think that he really isn't decided yet. It's obvious to me that Elizabeth feels for him. Why would she go into his bedroom without any guards even though she was fully aware of John's condition? It's a more reasonable explanation instead of calling her crazy like Pam did on the Scifi boards.
                Spoiler:
                Of course not, it was just so obivous. He made it clear that she shouldn't come nearer but she just was so concerned that she couldn't help it. Love is blind. The feelings she has for him are very strong.

Spoiler:
                And yesh, there is definately something between them!

Oh and please don't forget the spoiler tags!

And WELCOME DR WEIR!!!!!!
                Sorry, didn't realize that they should still be used. Thx for the welcome, I have posted here before but it was a while ago, had to catch up with all the sga eps first.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  Spoiler:
                  I totally agree, something caused by the retrovirus was making him think more like an animal than a human.

Spoiler:
                  I say the kiss may have been something he's been curious about when sane. she's pretty, she's alien, she's a busty female. fighting always gets an animal primally aroused and at that point-that's what he was near. but what people need to remember is that curiosity and lust certainly isn't love and it sure as heck isn't a relationship. i kissed some yummy lookin guys that i had the hots for at a few er...wild parties in high school/college. but i didn't marry em. most of the time-it ain't all you think and they're not what you need in a life mate.

Spoiler:
                  Of course not, it was just so obivous. He made it clear that she shouldn't come nearer but she just was so concerned that she couldn't help it. Love is blind. The feelings she has for him are very strong.

Spoiler:
                  very, VERY strong. i'm so glad someone sees this as clearly and easily as I do. I LOL when people try to say she was just being a good leader or his friend here. bullsh!t. she was desperate to connect with her john. desperate to find him within that monster that had taken him. call her stupid if you want for reaching out to him alone in his room but feelings like elizabeth has for john will cause a person to do crazy things that don't always make rational sense.

Welcome dr. weir! glad to see you back. ; )
                  -b
                  Last edited by Bama; 11 September 2005, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84

Beauty and the Beast, anyone?
                    Beauty and the BEast? I think I will!

Torri (directed towards costuming): You have GOT the be kidding me...
                    Joe: *thinking* How much am I getting paid again?

Sorry! I just couldn't resist! It's quite rushed, but I did it between homework breaks. Well, enjoy my moment of oddness. Or just roll your eyes. Either or!
                    "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ndTheBeast.jpg

Sorry! I just couldn't resist! It's quite rushed, but I did it between homework breaks. Well, enjoy my moment of oddness. Or just roll your eyes. Either or!
                      I think I'll do both! LOL!!!!! Priceless.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                      I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

The Vid

OOO! pretty nice. A couple timing issues, ( and some very WELL coordinated timing) but DANG you must have worked FAST. props! Really like the clip decisions.

And, thanks Whistler
                        Last edited by SoulSpinder; 11 September 2005, 04:57 PM.
                        "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder

Lol, very well done. You deserve some green.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Vid
                            Nice vid - thanks for sharing!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              It's Joe and Torri coming to Aus! Can't wait!! It would be good enough with one of them, but two of them is toooooooo exciting!
                              Hey you are from melbourne... are you ging to the con... if you are please contact me at [email protected] ... i am realy looking for people to hang with at the con and also we should ientify our selves to each other

Torri and Joe were awesome in Conversion i am at school and i just watched it with my best friend... we were glued to the screen for the whole of lunch

ok thats cool
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                                Hey you are from melbourne... are you ging to the con... if you are please contact me at [email protected] ... i am realy looking for people to hang with at the con and also we should ientify our selves to each other

Torri and Joe were awesome in Conversion i am at school and i just watched it with my best friend... we were glued to the screen for the whole of lunch

ok thats cool
                                guys, you BETTER carry a buttload of pro-shep/weir questions and put them both slap on the spot. ; ) wear pro shep/weir t-shirts and give them one to wear and one to take to martin gero for his own personal use!

- B ; )

Comment

Working...
                                X