Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oh, okay. Well there's always the music, the drinks, the clientele. Maybe she points out a girl that she thinks he'd be more interested in. A really skanky one. LOL
    AHAHAHAHA! Yes, I like that. I think they'll talk about music
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Good morning Sparkies! I hope we can get more action on this thread this week. Let's start with a picture.

Is John hoping he can sit down before she looks up? Is Elizabeth in for a surprise? You decide.

Spoiler:
      I'd say a little of both. *cackles*

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Hmmmm... I dunno... he's casting the ceiling a very suspicious look...
      Almost like there's something about to fall down...
      Or perhaps he's looking around to see if McKay snuck in one of those little spy cameras to catch them in the act. You know, so McKay can win the betting pool.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't know about betting pool, but I'm wondering if this little situation is John's reaction to the smell of Elizabeth's shampoo. And he's just very happy to see her.

Behold:
        Spoiler:

Note how he is sitting.

And really, what's not to like? Men are visual beings....

Smart...

... hot...

... powerful.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Who's naughty now? But he did lean over her first before the having-trouble-sitting incident. Psst. I think the last pic with John is my fave.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Anuna, thank you for those wonderful pics...

And here's a small scene from Star Trek applied to John and Liz, use it, don't use it... it's not mine anyway as I just adapted it
            Not really spoilers in there btw

Spoiler:
            John: (to bartender) Her shot's on me.
            Liz: Her shot's on her. Thanks but no thanks.
            John: Can I at least tell you my name before you blow me off?
            Liz: I'm fine without it.
            John: You are fine without it.
            Liz sighs and shakes her head, she can't hide a small smile though.
            John: I'm John. John Sheppard.
            She stays silent while waiting for her drink.
            John: So, are you gonna tell me yours or do I have to guess?
            Now she really can't hide a smile.
            Liz: It's Elizabeth Weir.
            John grins and triumphantly moves to stand right next to her.
            John: So, what brings you to this hick town?
            Liz: (make her say something very intellectual) But you don't have a clue what that is.
            John: (make him explain it without batting an eye)
            Liz: Impressive, and here I was thinking you only knew how to mate with farm animals.
            John gives her a suggestive grin: Well, not only.
            Liz can't help but laugh at this.
            John: You like music?

Sig by me

Comment

I don't know about betting pool, but I'm wondering if this little situation is John's reaction to the smell of Elizabeth's shampoo. And he's just very happy to see her.

Behold:
              Spoiler:

Note how he is sitting.

Smart...

... hot...

... powerful.
              Hah! I even posted about how I thought he was smelling her hair in that scene while we were 'thonning ToR on Saturday! Great minds think alike!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Hah! I even posted about how I thought he was smelling her hair in that scene while we were 'thonning ToR on Saturday! Great minds think alike!
                I really want to see it again just to see what it looks like when it's moving pictures
                *turns on DVD*

Sig by me

Comment

Behold:
                  Spoiler:

Note how he is sitting.

Smart...

... hot...

... powerful.
                  WOW! With the shots like that, I swear she's breaking every damm rule the IOA had about Fraternisation! LOL! Naughty Elizabeth!

Poor John, but really, we all know he's whipped.

What ep are the shots from?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                    WOW! With the shots like that, I swear she's breaking every damm rule the IOA had about Fraternisation! LOL! Naughty Elizabeth!

What ep are the shots from?
                    As far as I know they're all from 'Tao of Rodney'.
                    Just saw it again btw... It's turning into one of my fav eps, just because of all the Sparky moments and eye!$ex

Sig by me

Comment

Behold:
                      Spoiler:

Note how he is sitting.

Smart...

... hot...

... powerful.
                      ROFL.. these are so great.... thanks for a great Sparky morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        ROFL.. these are so great.... thanks for a great Sparky morning!!!
                        Every morning is great for Sparky.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          I really want to see it again just to see what it looks like when it's moving pictures
                          *turns on DVD*
                          Hahahaha! I was thinking much the same thing... it really is a fun episode with lots of rewatchability.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post

It's so good to be the boss.

Comment

I swear, I crack up every time I see that smilie because of the way that John's eyes bug out while Lizzie's snogging him. He really never sees it coming, does he?

Comment

Yes, indeed it is. Along with every afternoon and evening. I'm loving the smilie, very cute.
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X