No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bama Your story was phenominal! I just can't get over it! I hope you don't mind if I spread the word of it around to a few of me buddies!
    "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder
      Bama Your story was phenominal! I just can't get over it! I hope you don't mind if I spread the word of it around to a few of me buddies!
      Oh yeah, I so mind. Please don't.

LOL! Thanks. Just tell em to give me feedback. I always fret with characterization uncertainties. And with a show this new, and so much left to learn about our heroes, it is hard to get a direct bead on them sometimes.

Fic certainly had my juices flowing. I just love these two as a pair. With Conversion's uncertainty looming, I felt the need to do something with some 'oomph' to it. I wanted a kiss between our boy and girl today dadgmit! ; )

Anybody nervous? Heh. ; ) Be honest kiddies...

-B

Comment

Mostly, I'm nervous that I'm completely wrong about this and you guys will never trust me again. *angsts*
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          Mostly, I'm nervous that I'm completely wrong about this and you guys will never trust me again. *angsts*
          Nervous about what????

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Heh...I'm sharpening my pitchfork and lighting my torch as we speak dear...

; )

I'm honestly not too worried Mel. Call it my shippersense tingling but I really think this thing won't come off as remotely 'romantic' in any sense of the word (not that *that* will stop some folks from being all up in the air about it) nor do I think it will lead to anything further on John's part except perhaps regret. I'm more interested in seeing Elizabeth's reactions to him and seeing his protection of her and the city. Those little nuggets will tell me a lot about Shep/Weir and also about John as a human being.

-B

Comment

Aww, bless you people! *hands out those funny looking stress thingies where the eyes pop out*...

I can't really say im THAT nervous because I wont be seeing the ep for a while yet...at least I'll get a heads up from you guys!

Lets just hope all the potential Shep/Liz loviness outweighs that pesky little one time
              Spoiler:
              kiss

..bleh!!
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I'll still love you!!...*glares*...no...really..

-Moo
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I must be lost as well. Foolish and I are in the same boat. Nervous about what.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    Nervous about what????
                    Well, I've not got any real details on the episode, and there's the slim possibility with every episode that it's going to result in Sheppard and Teyla running off together.
                    Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Well, I've not got any real details on the episode, and there's the slim possibility with every episode that it's going to result in Sheppard and Teyla running off together.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Liz would never stand for that. *LOL*

Actually, this episode sounds more like a cross between "Bane" and "Brocca Divide".

I have my towel. There is no panic.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I was having the same response divcon had and then I saw your post here, FP.

And you made me smile.

Comment

Actually, this episode sounds more like a cross between "Bane" and "Brocca Divide".

I have my towel. There is no panic.
                            Hee! You're right, she wouldn't.

And good for you on the towel bit. I'm going to need to pick one out for tonight.

Ironically, though, I'll be missing tonight's episode due to a scheduling conflict. But this means my suspense-hating heart can find out everything that happens before I actually watch the episode. I'm counting on all of you for a full report.
                            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

You know I'm actually looking forward to it.
                              First, I've been in withdrawal so any new SGA is good with me!
                              Plus we already know from the teasers that there are some John and Elizabeth moments to look forward to. Maybe with all the angst and worry, we might see them each start to realise what they mean to each other!
                              But, you just *know* that TPTB are unlikely to go canon with any ship just yet and theres already been enough this season to suggest that they are going to play with us all a little longer before they do (if ever!). I think they are going to play both potential ships along for now to try and keep eveyone interested. On that basis alone, I dont think
                              Spoiler:
                              the kiss
                              will be that big a deal. Like Mel has said before, there is nothing in any future sides or spoilers to indicate that there is anything ongoing.

So I'm not in the least worried and in fact I have a theory,
                              Spoiler:
                              the kiss is hardly a secret, its been out in spoilers for ages along with the knowledge that its "not what it seems" and that John is turning wraith. Firstly anything of any great significance, I doubt would have been out in spoilers. Secondly, I guess we all know that he will be "under the influence" when it happens. So my theory (or is it hope!) is that when all is said and done, both he and Teyla recognise that there really was nothing in the kiss, thats there is no "spark" and that they are much better as friends. Course I'd love it if Teyla also mentioned that she thought Elizabeth was better for him anyway, but you also *know* that wont happen!

Can't wait to see the ep!

Comment

There is a better chance of John and Elizabeth gettin it on in a closet while Caldwell watches.

-B
                                Bamafic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2572289/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X