No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it's after 2:15, and since it would just be gateraid and myself for Misbegotten, and just me for Irresistible... well, that's not enough to have a really fun thon.

So, we'll try again next Saturday for Misbegotten and Irresistible. 2pm Pacific Time!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    On the bright side, with the delay, Eri will now be able to watch Progeny/TRW with you
    Hopefully!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoilered coz minor Eatg spoilers

Spoiler:

[ATTACH]8179[/ATTACH]
      Welcome back to Earth John
      What's the emergency? And where's Landry?
      General O'Neill had to remove him from command. He'd become obsessed with eyesex. He's in the infirmary talking to himself. We were hoping you'd be able to help

[ATTACH]8180[/ATTACH]
      Things sure have changed around here
      I know. Apparently the stargate has been moved three floors closer to the surface

[ATTACH]8181[/ATTACH]
      :woolsey: I know we've been travelling for a few hours now, and that it takes a massive amount of power to drop out of hyperspace and jump back in again, but I chose this moment to ask if you wanted to come with us. And by the way Ronon, that is a stunning wig. Would you mind if I borrowed it later?

[ATTACH]8182[/ATTACH]
      :davis: Colonel, did you just sniff my hair?
      Mmmm, apricot scented shampoo. You are one classy fella Major

[ATTACH]8183[/ATTACH]
      Those of you that have seen this scene will know that there really isn't anything I could add to it
      Last edited by gateraid; 25 April 2009, 05:50 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoilered coz minor Eatg spoilers

Spoiler:

[ATTACH]8179[/ATTACH]
        Welcome back to Earth John
        What's the emergency? And where's Landry?
        General O'Neill had to remove him from command. He'd become obsessed with eyesex. He's in the infirmary talking to himself. We were hoping you'd be able to help

[ATTACH]8180[/ATTACH]
        Things sure have changed around here
        I know. Apparently the stargate has been moved three floors closer to the surface

[ATTACH]8181[/ATTACH]
        :woolsey: I know we've been travelling for a few hours now, and that it takes a massive amount of power to drop out of hyperspace and jump back in again, but I chose this moment to ask if you wanted to come with us. And by the way Ronon, that is a stunning wig. Would you mind if I borrowed it later?

[ATTACH]8182[/ATTACH]
        :davis: Colonel, did you just sniff my hair?
        Mmmm, apricot scented shampoo. You are one classy fella Major

[ATTACH]8183[/ATTACH]
        Those of you that have seen this scene will know that there really isn't anything I could add to it
        *dies dead laughing*

OMG, those are so good!

Poor Landry...

So, Woolsey likes Ronon's wig, does he?

Oh and that next to last one... ooooh, you'd better watch out for the Sam/Jack shippers, they're gonna come after you!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*Waves*

Will try and catch up tomorrow.

I couldn't resist posting my little find today.

Okay, so it’s not an exact replica of the uniform, but at £3 who’s complaining, aside from the fact it’s not red or black stripped, but it was the only one the guy had. And it fits
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Holy smokes!
            No kidding.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            That's just insane. And Teyla just barely edges out Keller for screentime. Oy. *headdesk*
            Yup, she did her job as wall-holder well, beating the talking and walking Doctor.

Amazing. You deserve a medal I was a little surprised by the Teyla v Keller result. The wordcount one was closer to what I was expecting. But like you say, doctors (Rodney, Keller, Carson) get a lot of exposition.
            Thanks.

Honestly, if TPTW had taken the time to get to know all of their characters, all of them would have gotten far better and more balanced out results.... I think.

This one is for Falcon Horus, for all her research. I tried green, but that didn't work

Spoiler:
            So, will you go out with me?
            K: That's flattering Rodney, but I'm actually in love with someone else. She's called Rose, but she sometimes goes by another name

You must hear that one all the time
            Argh... can't green you for that!! *stomps on green-button*

So, instead ->

*giggles*

Edit:
            Apparently my download link for "words and screentime" is being all funky, so here's a new one if anyone should be interested -> Different site, same file.
            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 21 March 2009, 04:39 PM.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
              *Waves*

Will try and catch up tomorrow.

I couldn't resist posting my little find today.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...ntisJacket.jpg

Okay, so it’s not an exact replica of the uniform, but at £3 who’s complaining, aside from the fact it’s not red or black stripped, but it was the only one the guy had. And it fits
              Oh, that is SWEET! Awesome find, Wormhole!

Blue stripes... uh oh, looks like you'll be working for Rodney, then!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                No kidding.

Yup, she did her job as wall-holder well, beating the talking and walking Doctor.
                *snerks*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Thanks.

Honestly, if TPTW had taken the time to get to know all of their characters, all of them would have gotten far better and more balanced out results.... I think.
                We can but wish and dream... *sighs*

Comment

Gack.. no postathon? Looks like I wasn't the only one busy then.. :: Sighs ::

GateRaid - love the Caps!!!!

Wormhole.. nice find!!!

Comment

Yeah, better luck next weekend, I hope.

Comment

Lets hope so - although I can't be around for next weeks either...darned BMW car rally.... it actually struck me the other day that hubby's BMW is the same model at the one Elizabeth drives in Home.. just its not a convertible and its blue not red.

Comment

Anti Keller-ish
                        Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]8185[/ATTACH]
                        Rodney, you shouldn't have
                        I know, I was just so excited to have you back. It's been so long since I've had anyone I could really talk to, not to mention we really could use a decent CMO. Oh, Jen, you're awake? Well, this is awkward

Sparky
                        Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]8186[/ATTACH]
                        Look, Major, I don't know what your problem is, but if you really want to poke something at me, come by my quarters once your shift is over

General
                        Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]8187[/ATTACH]
                        Yeah, that's pretty close, except he puts both hands forward
                        Like this? Then what?
                        Then he just sort of leaps into the air and flies around..
                        Flies? You have got to be kidding me. I don't know why I stay here. You earthlings are obviously crazy
                        I just thought superman was an alien, you're an alien - it was worth a shot

Sparky
                        Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]8188[/ATTACH]
                        Lt Ford, you can be in charge of the videos going back in the transmission
                        All right!!
                        Calm down Aiden. The Major & I will not be sending any of our private collection back
                        Last edited by gateraid; 25 April 2009, 05:50 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anti Keller-ish
                          Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]8185[/ATTACH]
                          I know, I was just so excited to have you back. It's been so long since I've had anyone I could really talk to, not to mention we really could use a decent CMO. Oh, Jen, you're awake? Well, this is awkward

Sparky
                          Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]8186[/ATTACH]
                          Look, Major, I don't know what your problem is, but if you really want to poke something at me, come by my quarters once your shift is over

General
                          Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]8187[/ATTACH]
                          Like this? Then what?
                          Flies? You have got to be kidding me. I don't know why I stay here. You earthlings are obviously crazy

Sparky
                          Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]8188[/ATTACH]
                          All right!!
                          Calm down Aiden. The Major & I will not be sending any of our private collection back

ROFL - I almost snorted Baileys on those... Well done GateRaid!!!

Comment

I came here, expecting to spend at least an hour going over all the postings I'd missed... was I in for a surprise
                            Too bad for the post-a-thon this week though
                            But on the bright side, I can join in next week, so we can snark the hell out of 'Irresistible'

Gateraid, you keep cracking me up!! You're getting better every day. Keep it up!

Sig by me

Comment

in the words of Jack O'Neill "well this sucks"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies!

Anti Keller-ish
                                Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]8185[/ATTACH]
                                LMAO! Oh, poor Jen!

Sparky
                                Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]8186[/ATTACH]
                                In the GUTTER!!!

General
                                Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]8187[/ATTACH]
                                Like this? Then what?
                                Oh, that's just soooo bad!

Sparky
                                Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]8188[/ATTACH]
                                All right!!
                                Damn! Just think of the money they could make selling copies!

Comment

Working...
                                X