Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yes, Irresistible is fun for snarkage! Snarking all the way through it is pretty much the only way I can stand to watch it!

And then there's that yummy short-sleeved zip top Lizzie wears that we never see again in any other episodes... Hmm, I wonder if afterward she decided to only keep that one to wear for John's pleasure?
    He so would ask her to wear it for him

Sig by me

Comment

I'm going back to watching Power Rangers. I know. I know its a kids show and all but I still like to watch it at times. Just like I still watch Atlantis S1-3 and Sparky

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        He so would ask her to wear it for him
        With the zipper pulled down! Oooh, maybe as a strip tease!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
          I'm going back to watching Power Rangers. I know. I know its a kids show and all but I still like to watch it at times. Just like I still watch Atlantis S1-3 and Sparky
          Power Rangers! I used to watch that too; haven't in a while though, as I've always been busy when it was on. Power Rangers in Space was my all-time fave. I liked Andros.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My gosh... it's been ages since I saw Power Rangers...I just remember LMAO at the bad special effects and bad costumes

I'm watching a documentary about photography on BBC2... very interesting... It started with a view of New York, so I was sold right away

With the zipper pulled down! Oooh, maybe as a strip tease!
            lol, I feel another plotbunny coming closer

Sig by me

Comment

lol, I feel another plotbunny coming closer
              Damnit, I KNOW I've seen a 'Lizzie does a strip tease for John' fic... lemme go look for it...

Comment

Damnit, I KNOW I've seen a 'Lizzie does a strip tease for John' fic... lemme go look for it...
                Yeah, I vaguely remember reading something like that too... but I wouldn't mind reading it again

Sig by me

Comment

Power Rangers! I used to watch that too; haven't in a while though, as I've always been busy when it was on. Power Rangers in Space was my all-time fave. I liked Andros.
                  I've been a fan of that show since I was a little girl which was years ago. It has gotten boring for me so I moved on to other things like Buffy, Angel, Charmed, and eventually to SGA. I even tried denying myself that I don't like that show several times, but it just keeps pulling me in. When I first was interested in SGA I saw the chemisty between Sheppard and Weir and I thought that was only of friendship but then a few months later I realized that it was more than that from my point of view. So eventually I became a Sparky fan and so I joined you guys and the rest you know.

Comment

Hah! Found it!

Red, by Oparu. John. Lizzie. Strip teasing. You know you want it.

Happy reading!

Comment

I want to read that

Comment

I want to read that
                        I found it. *points at previous post*

Comment

Hah! Found it!

Red, by Oparu. John. Lizzie. Strip teasing. You know you want it.

Happy reading!
                          Yup, read it a couple of times, but I still love it
                          Last edited by KrisRussel; 14 March 2009, 03:23 PM.

Sig by me

Comment

Yup, read it a couple of times, but I still love it
                            Me too. That bit with John going "Bow-chicka-bow-bow..." while shaking his arse always cracks me up.

Comment

Me too. That bit with John going "Bow-chicka-bow-bow..." while shaking his arse always cracks me up.
                              Hehe, me too
                              I can just see him do it and it's hilarious

I'm off to bed now... interesting documentary is getting a bit boring...
                              cu all in the morning!

Sig by me

Comment

Hehe, me too
                                I can just see him do it and it's hilarious

I'm off to bed now... interesting documentary is getting a bit boring...
                                cu all in the morning!
                                Oh, he would so do that and more!

Good night! Happy Sparky Dreams!

Comment

Working...
                                X