Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    Have you guys noticed that there is never an Anti-Weir/Shep thread when there is an Anti everything and everybody else? Any idea as to why? Are they worried we'll go red on somebody's head or that the lurkers will come out in force if they take that sort of thing up?

Just curious...of course, I've not been around but a couple of months myself so there may have been in the past. Maybe Mel, astro or major or one of the other long-timers could answer that.
    Well, there's "Sorry if it's Shep/Weir I'd rather not watch", but I'd be happy if that thread died its well-deserved death. The person who started it has a history of spewing quite a lot of vitriolic babble at anything that could possibly get in the way of Sheppard/Teyla. Her posts on Weir and Ronon have been caustic, and she's made comments about Torri Higginson and Jason Momoa that were downright flames. My favorite was calling Higginson and/or Weir "an old cow" and Momoa and/or Dex "a dumb gorilla". This is why I cringe every time that thread gets resurrected.

But an anti-ship thread like the anti-Jack/Sam thread, with regular discussion? Not really. The show's not been on long enough.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

guys!!!!!!!!!! guys!!!!!!!!! guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been so long...too long...very long. i've missed the last three eps of stargate because of the stupidest stuff and i don't know what sheirness they have had! no!
      Other men said they have seen angels,
      But I have seen thee
      And thou art enough. True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
      Nor can it be hidden where it truly does. To be in love is merely to be
      In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
      To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
      Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

SHEPPARD/WEIR SAM/JACK VALA/DANIEL 4 EVER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Well, there's "Sorry if it's Shep/Weir I'd rather not watch", but I'd be happy if that thread died its well-deserved death. The person who started it has a history of spewing quite a lot of vitriolic babble at anything that could possibly get in the way of Sheppard/Teyla. Her posts on Weir and Ronon have been caustic, and she's made comments about Torri Higginson and Jason Momoa that were downright flames. My favorite was calling Higginson and/or Weir "an old cow" and Momoa and/or Dex "a dumb gorilla". This is why I cringe every time that thread gets resurrected.

But an anti-ship thread like the anti-Jack/Sam thread, with regular discussion? Not really. The show's not been on long enough.
        I think I saw that thread's title has been changed to the anti-Sheppard/Weir ship thread or something close to that.

I agree Mel, seems a bit premature for anti-ship threads for Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
          I think I saw that thread's title has been changed to the anti-Sheppard/Weir ship thread or something close to that.

I agree Mel, seems a bit premature for anti-ship threads for Atlantis.
          Hey guys...yeah, I'd forgotten about that one. And Mel, I know exactly who you speak of. I think she spews at other sites as well as here at gateworld and tries her level best to keep things stirred up. She really called Torri and Jason and their characters those things? Wow. That's not only low but just...wrong. As much as I don't like the idea of John and Teyla, I would never trash rachel or her character (whom I've come to enjoy this year more). I bet this person is really not liking Jason's burst of popularity to the scene. ouch.

-B ; )

Comment

Hey guys...yeah, I'd forgotten about that one. And Mel, I know exactly who you speak of. I think she spews at other sites as well as here at gateworld and tries her level best to keep things stirred up. She really called Torri and Jason and their characters those things? Wow. That's not only low but just...wrong. As much as I don't like the idea of John and Teyla, I would never trash rachel or her character (whom I've come to enjoy this year more). I bet this person is really not liking Jason's burst of popularity to the scene. ouch.

-B ; )
            Maybe she should get some first hand experience in what it feels like to have a reputation trashed....she trashes Torri and Jason.....we should trash her rep in return.

I'm sorry but people like that just pi$$ me off.

Comment

My thoughts on "Instinct:"

Spoiler:
              Was very interesting. Not a whole lot of liz/john interaction seeing as how he was on the planet most of the time trying to help out the Wraith girl which didn't work out in the end. But YOWSER!! Did you guys catch the look she sent john's way when he cracked a joke about Wraith puberty? She was SO checkin' him out!! Also liked how john fwapped rodney upside the head when he was bein' an a$$ about tracking the Wraith. LOL!!

Comment

Doh! I don't understand why some people feel the need to trash actors/actresses like that. I would squee at either ship, if TPTB decided we needed a ship, b/c Shep's my thing. I like both actresses- I don't know how the show would be if either actress was anything other that what she is. But trashing someone like that is never acceptable. Spank,spank!
                Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Spoiler:
                  Was very interesting. Not a whole lot of liz/john interaction seeing as how he was on the planet most of the time trying to help out the Wraith girl which didn't work out in the end. But YOWSER!! Did you guys catch the look she sent john's way when he cracked a joke about Wraith puberty? She was SO checkin' him out!! Also liked how john fwapped rodney upside the head when he was bein' an a$$ about tracking the Wraith. LOL!!
                  Yeah that was a cute moment between John/Liz.
                  Spoiler:
                  I think Liz was caught a bit off guard there. Trying to keep a proffessional face, but how could she?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Spoiler:
                    YES! I *loved* that
                    Spoiler:
                    look! That entire scene was SO shippy! The way he sat, the looks they shot each other... I squee-ed so loudly...

And the Rodney thing was cute too. They have such good interactions with each other, and I was glad to see that Shep didn't have any grudges or residual mean-ness towards Rodney after what happened in Trinity.
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I think we need a picture. From "Instinct"

~Athena

Comment

Have another.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I am so glad stargate finally came to its senses and stopped all the sheppard/teyla crap! John and Elizabeth were made for each other!
                          WA: Wraith Anonymous!
                          and
                          See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
                          and
                          FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            I think we need a picture. From "Instinct"

She is so rubbing the inside of his thigh here...

oh,shut up. ; )

Comment

Now, now everyone can't we all just hold hands and get along? So back on topic...

Look John and Elizabeth think its a good idea!

~Athena

Comment

She is so rubbing the inside of his thigh here...

oh,shut up. ; )
                                Mildly OT, but Bama, clean out your inbox! I can't PM you until you do.

And aww. That picture never gets old, Athena.
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X