No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparky joined at the hip, eye sexing. Did he just look at her boobs? Focus Shep!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Sorry, postathon has started. Runs!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]8094[/ATTACH]
      Interesting. I should be all over him, yet I feel nothing. Damn that Sheppard

[ATTACH]8095[/ATTACH]
      I'm just saying, if Niam keeps looking at Weir like that, Sheppard is going to shoot him

[ATTACH]8096[/ATTACH]
      For the love of god, I wish they'd stop sending those pics.

[ATTACH]8097[/ATTACH]
      Yes I did sleep with him after he carried me Ronon, but that situation was completely different
      *dies laughing*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Sparky joined at the hip, eye sexing. Did he just look at her boobs? Focus Shep!
        Wait, I thought that was how he focused? LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ahh, the eeeevil fluorescent injection.

Comment

Don't worry your pretty little head. Just do what the doc tells you. I wonder how many times Paulie had to practice generalized associative amnesia?
            sigpic

Comment

"How much worse can it can get" A whole lot worse if you ask me

Comment

Hi Teyla!

Comment

Teyla going to see Michael.... poor Carson is overworked and underpaid

Comment

And so it begins, the Teyla/Michael ship. They have a lot of chemistry. They must share a special unique bond. *slaps self*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                      don't worry your pretty little head. Just do what the doc tells you. I wonder how many times paulie had to practice generalized associative amnesia?
                      lol!

Comment

More cover story time

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Trust me, he is always looking at her boobs. You could make an entire ep out of clips of him looking at her boobs, or checking her out in general. Not subtle AT ALL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, the tension between Teyla and Mikey is already building...

Hi Kate!

Comment

Teyla is so feeding him crap.

OO Liz, Kate and Teyla.. go the girls!!!

Comment

The team discusses their options, and... they're gonna cut Mikey loose into the city.

Comment

Working...
                                X