• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    The Shroud

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]7975[/ATTACH]
    :carter: Yeah I know it makes no sense for me to be here, but I'm just happy they've given me something to do for once
    :helmsman: Frankly, I'm amazed I'm not a Jaffa like all the other black actors on the show

Misbegotten

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]7976[/ATTACH]
    :michael: Now tell me, what is Teyla's favourite food? I'm thinking of cooking her an intimate meal for two. Or perhaps buying her a gift basket

Misbegotten

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]7977[/ATTACH]
    :woolsey: Just friends? Oh puhlease. I've seen the way you two look at each other. General Landry told me before I came here to take notes so that he can, quote, do the eyesex like Sheppard

Here's why I don't write SGA. Or fanfiction for that matter

Spoiler:
    [ATTACH]7978[/ATTACH]
    John Sheppard, are you defending my honour?
    No. Yes. Okay, maybe a little.
    This really bothers you?
    Sure it does. He's questioning every damned decision you ever made
    John, that's his job
    I know, but it doesn't make it right. He's never been in your position and had to make the sort of decisions you do. He doesn't understand you the way I do. I mean we do
    I've never seen you like this before. It's really......hot
    <insert sex scene here>
    The one with Michael, coupled with that cap, made me LAUGH AND LAUGH. BRAVO!!!!! I did spit out my coffee.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Proof that Elizabeth ascended, came back for John, helped him ascend and now they are having glowy, um, "relations".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090219...spaceastronomy

hehehehehehe

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Proof that Elizabeth ascended, came back for John, helped him ascend and now they are having glowy, um, "relations".

hehehehehehe

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
        I saw that and thought that Rodney must have blown something up again. I'm a bad Sparky.

Also this article made me lol. Hey, check the ocean for a giant city guys.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11729730?source=rss
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

hehehehehehe

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!
          Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I saw that and thought that Rodney must have blown something up again. I'm a bad Sparky.

Also this article made me lol. Hey, check the ocean for a giant city guys.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11729730?source=rss
          *falls on floor*

*LOL*

Comment

And while we're posting links, I posted this one on my LJ yesterday. I love the fact that romance writers are getting inspiration from the proper places.

http://pinkheartsociety.blogspot.com...q=joe+flanigan
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And while we're posting links, I posted this one on my LJ yesterday. I love the fact that romance writers are getting inspiration from the proper places.

TY - that's a great little article. Sigh, loved the pics too....
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Wonderful! And people wonder why we shippers fight likes dogs over this guy's character...

Comment

Voted. Some of them are actually quite difficult to chose between
                  Teyla/Kate of course.

*scurries off again*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Shroud

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7975[/ATTACH]
                    :carter: Yeah I know it makes no sense for me to be here, but I'm just happy they've given me something to do for once
                    :helmsman: Frankly, I'm amazed I'm not a Jaffa like all the other black actors on the show

Misbegotten

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7976[/ATTACH]
                    :michael: Now tell me, what is Teyla's favourite food? I'm thinking of cooking her an intimate meal for two. Or perhaps buying her a gift basket

Misbegotten

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7977[/ATTACH]
                    :woolsey: Just friends? Oh puhlease. I've seen the way you two look at each other. General Landry told me before I came here to take notes so that he can, quote, do the eyesex like Sheppard

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7978[/ATTACH]
                    This really bothers you?
                    John, that's his job
                    I know, but it doesn't make it right. He's never been in your position and had to make the sort of decisions you do. He doesn't understand you the way I do. I mean we do
                    <insert sex scene here>
                    Oh my GOD! NO coffe handy, but these did make me forget a bit about my migraine. I loved them, especially the last one - you should write fanfic, or at least crackfic!

I have a fic in the works at the moment, so this one is nothing new, but if you're in the mood for crack.... Barefoot and handcuffed -- Rodney manages to get himself and John in some major trouble. John is not happy.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Oh my GOD! NO coffe handy, but these did make me forget a bit about my migraine. I loved them, especially the last one - you should write fanfic, or at least crackfic!

I have a fic in the works at the moment, so this one is nothing new, but if you're in the mood for crack.... Barefoot and handcuffed -- Rodney manages to get himself and John in some major trouble. John is not happy.
                      OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...you just gave me an idea for a humor ficlet. I'll see if I can do something over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...you just gave me an idea for a humor ficlet. I'll see if I can do something over the weekend.
                        DO IT! *ahem* I'll happily write you a fic in return *g*

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

It's another lovely Pretty!Day, and I have a fic rec for you!

Like A Flower of the Field, by Mama Jo. Elizabeth had always had that way about her, that way of making him feel light again. Set in Season 1, spoilers for Childhood's End. Yeah, that's right... old school Sparky.

Happy reading!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good afternoon, Sparkies!

It's another lovely Pretty!Day, and I have a fic rec for you!

Like A Flower of the Field, by Mama Jo. Elizabeth had always had that way about her, that way of making him feel light again. Set in Season 1, spoilers for Childhood's End. Yeah, that's right... old school Sparky.

Happy reading!
                            Oooh, just what I need, SK! Hopefully it's not too long.... then bedtime for me, because my head hurts like hell.

Comment

Did you purposely pick one where...

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...GA219-0064.jpg

... Lizzie is staring at Shep's 'area', which is hidden behind the lamp? Makes you wonder why the lamp was strategically placed there?
                              *snickers*

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/Reiko_Afterglow/AtlantisFamily/Inferno%20-%20Stills/th_SGA219-0065.jpg

In this one, we can easily pretend that in half a stride their hands meet up and they walk the rest of the way to their office hand in hand...

geez, sparky is affecting my brain. It's infectious you know
                              Awwww! But this is one infection that we're proud to have!

The Shroud

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]7975[/ATTACH]

Misbegotten

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]7976[/ATTACH]

Misbegotten

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]7977[/ATTACH]

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]7978[/ATTACH]
                              This really bothers you?
                              John, that's his job
                              <insert sex scene here>
                              ROTFLMAO! Ah, the funny caps continue!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Oooh, just what I need, SK! Hopefully it's not too long.... then bedtime for me, because my head hurts like hell.
                                Nope, it's a nice, short and sweet one.

*hugs and sends aspirin for the headache* Get some rest, girl! *hugs again*

Comment

Working...
                                X