Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    John would be the first to point out that there is always the chance of creating an evil twin. Of course, it depends on your definition of evil
    The very fact that he's so revoltingly sexy is evil.

Okay, so what is it now, I fourth this?
    Or fifth, or sixth... I'd say we're all in agreement. That was an awesome post.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I wouldn't mind a few evelish clones... just a few
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUTHERN RED!!! Sorry about missing out on the post-a-thon, my computer was glitching really badly so I had to scan and D-frag my computer all day yesterday But its working fine now and eveything is back in working order Oh another bad news, I can't participate in the post-a-thon next Saturday, I'm going to be very busy so I don't have time, BUT I hope I'll be free for TLG & The Coup episodes but only time will tell
        Eeek! Good to hear your computer is behaving itself again! We'll miss you this Saturday, but I hope you'll be here for TLG and CdE in two weeks; I foresee we'll be having an obscene amount of fun with those two!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I wouldn't mind a few evelish clones... just a few
          Mmmm, a whole harem of clones...

Comment

Hey Sparkies!

Got an early Smut!Day fic rec for you:

Distracting, by b_cavis. John wants Elizabeth to focus on something other than work. Not explicit, just very suggestive.

Happy reading!
            I'm assuming he wants her to focus on something that is at desk level and has a pendulum motion at times. And no, I'm not talking about her father's watch

The fact that you ladies drool over a guy that doesn't shave and clearly doesn't iron his shirts is an inspiration. Of course, I don't look much like him, so that's somewhat less inspiring

Or fifth, or sixth... I'd say we're all in agreement. That was an awesome post.
            That I can second
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Sparkies!

Got an early Smut!Day fic rec for you:

Distracting, by b_cavis. John wants Elizabeth to focus on something other than work. Not explicit, just very suggestive.

Happy reading!
              That was amazing! I wish I could do that kind of smut! Here's a new thing to learn, hehe.

Comment

I'm assuming he wants her to focus on something that is at desk level and has a pendulum motion at times. And no, I'm not talking about her father's watch

The fact that you ladies drool over a guy that doesn't shave and clearly doesn't iron his shirts is an inspiration. Of course, I don't look much like him, so that's somewhat less inspiring
                Don't underestimate the power of scruffy. It's not the shirt, but how you wear it. Of course, bringing roses helps.

Comment

Don't underestimate the power of scruffy. It's not the shirt, but how you wear it. Of course, bringing roses helps.
                  Well said!

Comment

Well said!
                    You ready to beta, my dear?

Comment

On occassion I have been told I look rugged. Generally I don't believe those people. Although yesterday I got 'hey, you were out at our place (for work) last year with that really hot guy in the <model concealed> ute'. Yeah, that's my boss. I pretty much gave up on the convo after that
                      sigpic

Comment

You ready to beta, my dear?
                        YAY! Gimme! *makes grabby hands*
                        (of course, since it's almost 11pm where I am, I won't really be able to play with it until tomorrow, but hey, it's the thought that counts... )

Comment

On occassion I have been told I look rugged. Generally I don't believe those people. Although yesterday I got 'hey, you were out at our place (for work) last year with that really hot guy in the <model concealed> ute'. Yeah, that's my boss. I pretty much gave up on the convo after that
                          *snickers*

Comment

YAY! Gimme! *makes grabby hands*
                            (of course, since it's almost 11pm where I am, I won't really be able to play with it until tomorrow, but hey, it's the thought that counts... )
                            I guess you'll have it firs thing in the morning. I'm still tweaking it.

Comment

I guess you'll have it firs thing in the morning. I'm still tweaking it.
                              Heehee!

And with that, I'm off to bed and Sparky dreams! Nighty-night, everyone!

Comment

Spoiler:

That brown outfit didn't put him off, so let's see what happens if I wear this sack?

Spoiler:

Trust me, he's nothing if not persistant. You may as well just give in now and get it over with. He was even giving me the eye before. I'm 10,000 years old, for crying out loud.

Spoiler:

Lets see, we've done it in that room, that one, there too.........

Spoiler:

I'm not sure why you are so keen on this retrovirus Carson
                                Because it will wipe Michael's memory. Did you read (connor trineer's) his last interview? He said he was in love with Teyla!

Spoiler:

:caldwell: The good thing about these flight suits is that they come off really easily. If you'd like a demonstration, be in my quarters at 2200hrs.

Spoiler:

She's so beautiful
                                I'm sure they weren't listening. All that crucial information, and they were just making doe eyes at each other the whole time
                                Those two are SO doing it
                                I wonder if I should interrupt them. Somebody has to be concerned about the PG
                                Last edited by gateraid; 20 February 2009, 06:31 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X